Meet Lee Junho

Until You're Mine

 

Wooyoung and Suzy happy playing together.The time when Wooyoung go was come.

“Suzy,I love you”,Wooyoung said.

“Wooyoung,I love you too”,Suzy said

They separated until Wooyoung finished his study.After that day,Wooyoung always call Suzy.He never forget to call Suzy and said I love you.Suzy always go to their place.She remember their memories.One day,when she go to that place,she saw someone who want help in the water.She run and help the people.She takes the people to safe place.She give CPR to the people.Finally,the people awake.She recognize that people.The people who kill her younger sister.The people who she hate the most.The person’s name is Lee Junho.

“Junho,please wake up”,Suzy said.His body still weak.She take Junho go to some hotel.He need a rest.At the hotel,Suzy take care of Junho.She don’t sleep until next morning.Wooyoung is not get call Suzy.Suzy’s phone is missing.Suzy sleep beside Junho.Finally,Junho awake.He shocked he see Suzy sleep beside him.He still think Suzy’s sister died because of him.He still feel fault to Suzy.Last night,someone kidnapped him and throw him away into the sea.He don’t know who is person want kidnapped him

He still think why Suzy helped him.He saw Suzy’s face and her kind.He fall in love with Suzy.”Suzy,why you’re so pretty…your smile make my heart melt.You’re the first one person who kind to me.Thank you  Suzy..for save me.I will kind to you.”Junho think himself.Suddenly,Suzy like want to awake.Junho pretend to sleep.Suzy awake and check Junho’s condition.

“He’s okay.I have to back home now.My parent surely worried about me.I should call them…but where is my handphone?”Suzy said.The phone is missing.

“My handphone is missing.Wooyoung can’t call me anymore.Where is it?I should not raise my voice here…he still sleep..he need to rest.”Suzy said.

Junho think himself.She is so kind girl.She protect everyone.Why I can’t realized her kind?Suzy’s sister also like that.Junho want to wake up.He awake.

“Ughhh….where am i?why my head hurt?”Junho said.

“Junho need to rest..I saved you last night.”,Suzy said.

“Suzy,thank you…I will help you back”,Junho said.

“Junho,please don’t thanks to me.I always go to that place.I have to find my handphone.My boyfriend will worried about me”,Suzy said.”Boyfriend??She has boyfriend.I loses that competition.I want Suzy to be my girlfriend.I should help her now”Junho think himself.

“Okay,I will help you to find it.Wait for me”,Junho said.He wear his shirt and after that, he holding Suzy’s hand to go out from the hotel.Junho realized that what he doing.

“Suzy,I’m so sorry because make your sister die.I think your sister die because someone who killed her..That day,I ‘m busy with my dancing.I never go out from the practice room.You should think about it.”junho said.

“Junho.I already forgive you.My sister don’t want I take revenge to you.If you still miss my sister,you can always be with me.That is her last request.”,Suzy said.

“I found your handphone,Suzy”,Junho said.Suzy run and Hug junho tightly.

“Thank you,Junho,”Suzy said.Suddenly someone called Suzy’s name loudly…

“Suzy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Where are you?”,The man said.”Finally found you.I can’t sleep last night because you still not go home”,Kyuhyun said.

“Thank you because you worried about me.Last night,I be with him,.This is Junho,my sister’s boyfriend.Junho,this is my friend,Kyuhyun”,Suzy said.

“Nice to  meet you,Junho..Suzy,lets go home.Your parent worried about you.You know your boyfriend always call your home’s phone.He worried about you.”,Kyuhyun said.

“Yah.I almost forget about Wooyoung.I ‘m sorry Junho.I can’t help you anymore.If you want anything,you can called me,Bae Suzy”,Suzy said.

“Wooyoung!!I always hear that name.Is that my cousin’s name.I want ask these to him”,Junho think himself.

“Okay,Suzy…Bye…see you soon”Junho said.

Suzy back to their house.She tell everything to her parent.Junho arrived his home.Suzy’s face still appear in his mind.Junho dialed Wooyoung’s number.He want to know if his cousin is Suzy’s boyfriend.

“Hello,Wooyoung.Where are you?I miss you”,Junho said.

“Hello,Junho,I ‘m at America.I’m study here.Why you call me?”Wooyoung said.

“I want to asked you about your girlfriend’s name?I just want to know”,Junho said.

“My girlfriend’s name is Bae Suzy.You know her??”,Wooyoung said.

“I know her for a long time.I’m her sister’s boyfriend.She saved me last night.She’s missing her phone.Okay,I have to go now”,Junho said.

“Okay,Thanks because you tell me about these.Take care okay.,bye,”Wooyoung said.He ended the conversation.Wooyoung feel someone who he know can protect suzy.He can’t believe Kyuhyun because he’s his rival.After Suzy finished tell everything,she called wooyoung.

“Hello,Sorry because I’m not answer your call.My phone is missing”,Suzy said.

“I know about that.My cousin tell me.”,Wooyoung said.

“Who is your cousin?is that kyuhyun?”,Suzy said.

“Is not him.I really scared He take you from me.My cousin is Lee Junho.”,Wooyoung said.

“Oh..I don’t know about these because you don’t tell me.Last night,I slept beside him.I worried about his condition.I saved him in the sea.He said someone kidnapped his last night.I think I should protect him.What do you think about that?”,Suzy said.

“What??someone kidnapped him.You should protect him.i worried about him.I believe you.You can’t fall in love with you.Your heart belongs to me”,Wooyoung said.

“Okay,my boyfriend.I have to go now.I love you.”,Suzy said.She ended the conversation.