Chapter 21

Until You're Mine

“Okay my wife,”He pinched my cheek back.I know Junho favourite dishes.He always want me to cook for him when I pretend to be Sooyoung a long time ago.

“Yeobo,you cut this vegetable first..I will make this part,”I give introduction to him.He just nooded.When I want cut carrot,I almost cut my finger and its bleeded.

“Ouchhh..its hurt!!”I said.Suddenly,he stopped his work and care about me.He hurrily go to someplace to take medicine box.

“Jagiya,stop work now,sit here,”he want me sit on the chair.

“Blood will come out more if we don’t washed it,”he said slowly.He took my hand to wash it.When our finger hurt get into water,we get more pain.

“Yeobo,its hurt…”I screamed.He know that I feel pain.

“Okay jagiya..just clean the blood first,”he said.He know how to make me feel better.After that he do things like give plaster to close the pain.

“Jagiya,don’t cook now.Just give me instruction how to make it.You just sit here,”He said.He is so caring.He still don’t change like before.He cares about me a lot.I thought he changes after we broke up.After that,we finished cook.

“Jagiya,come here..taste it,”he asked me.Maybe he want I try to taste his food.When I taste it,its so delicious.I could not believe it that he make it.I still remember that he cook badly in Wild Bunny with Jay oppa.Suddenly,I miss Jay oppa..He is my best brother that I have.

“Yeobo…its so delicious,”I give kiss on his cheek.His cheek become red.He is shy now.

“Yah jagiya.I just ask you to taste it..not to kiss me..If you want kiss me..its not there…its here.”He pointed to his lips.

“Peverterd husband!!”I screamed.He just smiled to me.He still care about me after I got hurt.After that,we walked to go to Junho’s house.He holding my hand tightly.

*Knock!!Knock!!”

Sunny opened the door.She shocked when see us coming to their house.Omo…their house is so beautiful.I know its all Junho idea.

“Sunny…who is coming??”he screamed from kitchen.I wonder why he still not give nickname to Sunny.I remember when we’re together before,he gives nickname to me,baby zy.

“Junho-ya…come here,”Sunny asked.After that he comes to the door.His reaction is shocked when he see me coming.

“Oh ya..hyung…Welcome to Swiss…opss..welcome to my house..”he give welcomed to us.We chatted in living room.Suddenly,he see my finger.

“Suzy,what happened to your finger?”,He asked.Maybe he worried about me.

“I almost cut my finger when I want to cut carrot.Luckily my husband is here.He cares about me a lot,”I said.

“Oh ya Junho.I almost forgot.Luckily my wife remind me.This is our gift for your marriage with Sunny,”Wooyoung said.

“Thank you oppa…Actually,we also cooked just now..Junho almost cut his finger when he want cut carrot…,”Sunny explained.Omo..he also get hurt by the same thing that I got.

“Ya hyung..but im okay..are you forget that I’m emperor..I should be strong..,”he laughed.

“Oppa,is he always like in 2PM Dorm?he always make me laugh…I’m so happy because I get him as my husband,”Sunny said.What I see now,Junho is so happy with Sunny.

“Okay before our dished become cool.I think we should eat now,”Wooyoung said.Suddenly,Wooyoung’s phone vibrated.He make its loudspeakers.

“Anneyeong khun hyung…why you call me?”Wooyoung asked.

“Can we come to your house..I want see your house too..Today 2PM don’t have any scheduled.So we’re free.Actually,we already arrived.,”Khun replied.He ended the conversation.

*Knock!!Knock!!*

Junho opened the door.Suddenly 2PM Minjun,Nichkhun,Taecyeon and Chansung comes to them.Everyone shocked.

“Yo Junho…congrates to your marriage..”Minjun said.He don’t want to wished to Junho but its forced by director.

“Thank you hyung,”Junho said.Suddenly Taecyeon see Junho’s finger.

“Junho..are you okay??what happened to your finger?”he asked.

“Nothing hyung..I just careless while cooking,”Junho explained.

“In other times,please be careful,”Taecyeon advise.

“I’m hungry..lets eat..please,”Chansung said.He seem so hungry.

“Ya Chansung..are you want I make you like before in Khuntoria House?”Nickhun jokes.

“No hyung…I want eat too..Please Junho ya..”Chansung said.

“Okay…I don’t want my chanho dying…”he also make a joke.I know 2PM oppa is close each other.Thats why I admire the most of 2PM.

We prepared the dished that I make with Wooyoung.Finally,its already serve.Suddenly,Taecyeon oppa see my finger.

“Suzy ah..what happened to finger?”,he asked.

“She is my best chef..She cook too much and she get hurt because of tiredness.Thats why I love her,”Wooyoung replied.

“Omo…Woozy..”Taecyeon make noise.After we finished eating,we talked and talked.Suddenly,Junho want to meet me.He don’t want camera followed us..We talked in the bathroom.

“Suzy ah…next time..you have to be careful,”he said.

“Okay Junho..you too..Why you want meet me?.”I replied.He seem so sad.

“Actually,I want we broke up..let we just stay as friend.I know your parent want you marry with Wooyoung hyung for real.So,I don’t want disturb your relationship,”he said.

“No Junho..please don’t break up..I don’t want,”I said.He don’t want me become bad giRLlfriend to Wooyoung.

“Suzy,please listened to me..You supposed to loyal to him.We can’t continue our forbidden love.You’re not belong to me anymore.I’m so happy with you…Thank you for everything,”he explained.

“But Junho ya…I love you..You should know it..”I said.Suddenly,he kiss me on lips.Maybe its our last kiss.

“I love you too….please love Wooyoung more and don’t forget me,”he said.After that,he leave the bathroom.I feel like want to crying…but its not here to crying.We still recording for the show.After that,I leave the bathroom.We don’t want anyone curious about missing of us.Wooyoung see me and asked where I went just now.

“Suzy’ah..where you go?”,he asked.

“I just want to add my make up to look beautiful in front of you,”I said.

“my wife..you already beautiful…You’re perfect for me,”Wooyoung said.