Tournament..

Until You're Mine

 

“Suzy,are you forget me too,I;m your cousin”,Donghae said.

“I’m not forget you,Donghae,You’re my best cousin.”,Suzy said.They hug tightly.Kyuhyun just saw it.Kyuhyun don’t know about that.After that moment,Kyuhyun close with Donghae,and appear Kyuhae’s name.In 2PM,they have good relative between Junho and Wooyoung.They really look alike like a twin.Its appear Junwoo’s name.Taecyeon become close with Junho and Wooyoung.Kyuhyun always hang out with Suzy and his friend.They very happy.Until one day,Jyp want to meet Wooyoung,Suzy and Taecyeon.JYP tell them about they will film together in Dream High.JYP said something again to Wooyoung,”Wooyoung, I hope you don’t care about your love couple with someone else in that drama.Suzy will become Taecyeon’s ideal girl.””I don’t care about it.I know it just acting.Suzy still love me.”,Wooyoung said.After that,they go out from that room.Suzy hug Wooyoung from behind.”Wooyoung,please forgive me.I want acting with you,be couple.Maybe Taecyeon and I will acting which make your heart hurt like kissing.I love you”,Suzy said.”Suzy,I always forgive you.I love you too.Jyp tell me,in that drama,I will be someone couple,Its IU.I will said to that director about if I have kissing scene.I don’t want it.My kissing always belongs to you.”,Wooyoung said.”Okay…Our relationship is strong right?”,Suzy said.They kissing in front of Taecyeon.He just see it.In  his little heart,he feel hurt so much.Suddenly,someone tapped him from behind.Its Junho.”Taecyeon,don’t forget about your relationship with my sister,Jiyeon.I hope you’re not again break their relationship.I believe you,Taecyeon”,Junho said.”I will not do that thing  again.I will love Jiyeon forever.”,Taecyeon said.”I see Yoona,I think she loves you…I warning you,if you break Jiyeon’s heart,I will kill you”,Junho said.

“Okay,I promise.”Taecyeon said.Junho still have feeling to Suzy.When Suzy not visit him at his house,he always holding Suzy’s picture.Sometimes he will crying.JYP want have competition Miss A and 2PM.They will dancing or singing.When Taecyeon part,he singing My valentine song.It song he sing in Dream High.He sing only for Suzy.Suzy still feel what Taecyeon feel  right now.Suzy feel touched what Taecyeon did.When Wooyoung part,he sing their favourite song,”When your almost mine by David Pack”.He sing from truth his heart.Suzy almost want to cry.Taecyeon just see Suzy from far away.He think Suzy really love Wooyoung so much.When Junho part,He sing “One last cry from Brian Mcknight”,His song really make Suzy want to cry.She confused now,he sing for Sooyoung or her.When he sing at chorus part.Finally,Suzy’s tears fall down.She don’t know why she feel this.She feel so sad.She confused if she love Junho.It makes Suzy crazy.Wooyoung and Taecyeon see Suzy’s crying.They feel so jealous.They think Suzy fall in love with Junho.Wooyoung confused now.

Miss A part,Fei sing a song for Chansung,Jia sing a song for Junsu.Min sing a song for Nichkhun.They sing love song too.JYP see who is winner for this competition.He think when Junho sing,Suzy crying.He feel something wrong with them.Suzy parts,She sing winter child.She sing a song is like she sing for Junho.She only see Junho’eyes.She supposed sing this song to Wooyoung,her boyfriend.Junho feel what Suzy singing for.Finally,its time for Jyp announced for the winner.He said “The winner will be the king of dancing and singing in Jyp entertainment.It will the Queen too.”