Twin

Until You're Mine

 

Sooyoung POV

After I met Junho,I went back home to see my member,SNSD.In the night,we watch movie “Twillight” together at  living room.I sat on the couch while another member watch the movie.I started to zone out.The only thing that keeping pooping up in my head was him.

“Sooyoung,are you okay?”,Sunny ask as she was waving her hand in front of my face.The other member stop watching,after that,they concentrated on me.

“Uh,yeah,just thinking,you guys know that Lee Junho,the most amazing dancer among 2PM member”Sooyoung said.

“I know Junho.What about him?”,Hyoyeon said.

“He reminded me about my twin.You know about my lost twin when we go to theme park.My twin name is June.I miss June so much.Junho have same similarities with June.Junho’s first love have similarities with me,we have same face.”,Sooyoung said.In her mind now,only two person who always make she happy,Junho and Junsu.She want to tell Sunny about Junsu but if she told,her heart will hurt.

“I thought you love him.I warned you,Junho is mine”,Hyoyeon said.

“Hyoyeon,you’re late now.Now,we loved each other.I know you almost make Suzy died”,Sooyoung said.

“I still want Junho.About Suzy,I really want she died because she always with Junho.That is reason”,Hyoyeon said.

“Junho and Suzy are friend not a lover.”,Sooyoung said.Hyoyeon go away from living room.Other member shocked about their sister fight because of one man,Junho.Yoona think something to solve this problem.Finally,she get good idea.She’s very smart person.

“Sooyoung,tomorrow night,we have party in our dorm.I want you invited your boyfriend and another 2PM member especially Taecyeon”,Yoona said.

“Sooyoung, I want Wooyoung come to our party too.I love him.”,Taeyeon said.Seohyun also want Kyungsan’s father coming.

“I want Wooyoung too”,Seohyun said.Everyone looked at Seohyun.”He also my best friend”,Seohyun explained to her member.

“I almost forget,we will invited Super Junior and Miss A.”,Yoona said.

“Okay,I will Invited them.”,Sooyoung said.Sooyoung called Junho but Junho not answer the phone.She worried.She tried again to dialed her boyfriend phone number.Finally,he answer it.

“Hello,baby,I’m so sorry.I’m busy right now.I compose song for you,Give it to me.its a title for my song.I want you hear that song.Why are you calling me?”,Junho said.

“I just want to inform you about SNSD have party tomorrow night.I want you come to that party with another member.Yoona want Taecyeon coming.You know,what,Yoona love Taecyeon.One thing,Taeyeon want Wooyoung coming.She has same reason like Yoona.Seohyun want Wooyoung too.

“Okay,wait for me.I love you”,Junho said.He ended the conversation.

Junho POV

After I received phone call from Sooyoung,I feel so happy.We’re now become couple.I feel weird when I say I love you to her.Its like we know each other for a long time.I should tell good new to another member.

“Taecyeon hyung,SNSD have party.Sooyoung want we go to that party.Yoona want you come to that party.I warned you please don’t make Jiyeon crying again.”,Junho said.

“Okay,Junho.I will always be with Jiyeon…”Taecyeon said.Now,everyone come out from their room.

“What is good new?”Wooyoung said.

“SNSD have party.They want us go to that party.”,Junho said.

“Wow,I will meet my son again and Seohyun.Can’t I invited Suzy?”Wooyoung said.

“You should invited Suzy..I want dance with my queen.”,Junho said.Wooyoung called Suzy.

“Hello,Suzy..do you want accompanied me to go SNSD party?Junho want you go too”,Wooyoung said.

“Okay,I will go too.Miss A and Super Junior are guest for that party.2PM are special guest.Tiffany told me just now”,Suzy said.

“I love you”,Wooyoung said.He watch Junho’s reaction.Junho still love Suzy.Wooyoung know Suzy still love Junho.Wooyoung ended the conversation.

“Wooyoung,Seohyun and Taeyeon want you go to that party.”Junho said.

“Okay…I know..Super Junior and Miss A invited too.”,Wooyoung said.

That night coming.Everyone dress up beautiful.Taeyeon and Seohyun wait for the man.Sooyoung wait for Junho.When 2PM opened the main door,Sooyoung hugged Junho,Seohyun hugged Wooyoung.Wooyoung shocked.

“I love you,Junho”,Sooyoung said.

“I love you too”,Junho said.

“Seohyun,why you hugged me?”,Wooyoung said.

“I realized that I love you,wooyoung…”Seohyun said.

“You love me?I love you too”,Wooyoung said.They kissed for the first time.Kyungsan searched his father..”Papa…I miss you”,Kyungsan said.Now,they happy become family.

“Wooyoung,why you make Suzy hurt again?”Junho said with angry tone.

“I know she don’t love anymore.She love someone else.”,Wooyoung said with kissed Seohyun’s hand.

Suddenly,someone opened the main door,Its Miss A..Suzy opened the door..Seohyun hurrily hug Suzy.Suzy shocked.

“Seohyun,why you hugged me?Its something wrong?”,Suzy said while watching Junho.

“I’m so sorry.I always make you sad.First,I take your kyuhyun.Second,I  take your Junho…Lastly,I take your wooyoung.Please forgive me”,Seohyun said with crying.

“I will happy if Wooyoung happy…I want you make Wooyoung always happy.I love him for a long time.Now,he’s not mine again.We always get many challenges.About kyuhyun,you leave him right?”,Suzy said.

“Thank You,Suzy.I always love you.You’re my first love and my first friend.I always protect you.I promise”,Wooyoung said.

“Kyuhyun divorced with me.He know I don’t love him.He don’t love me.He loves you,Suzy.In his mind,your face always keep moving in his head.”,Seohyun said.

“I always love you,Wooyoung.”,Suzy said.Suddenly,someone opened the main door.Its Super Junior.Seohyun hurrily hug her ex husband.They hug tightly.

“Kyuhyun,I realized that I love Wooyoung.You’re good husband.”Seohyun said.

“I will happy if you’re happy.”,Kyuhyun said,

“Appa,I miss you”,Kyungsan hugged Kyuhyun.

“Appa miss you too,Kyungsan”,Kyuhyun said.

Suddenly,someone opened the door,Its Jiyeon,”Oppa,why you’re not waited for me,”,Jiyeon said.

“I’m so sorry Jiyeon,I don’t late to go to my girlfriend’s party.Hyung,why you not go together with Jiyeon?”,Junho said.

“Jiyeon,I’m so sorry.I promise that I don’t leave you again”,Taecyeon said.The hugged each other.

Yoona feel jealous.Hyoyeon too.The music start.Its romantic song.They dance with their partner.Junho with Sooyoung,Junsu with Sunny,Taecyeon with Jiyeon,Kyuhyun with Suzy,Wooyoung with Seohyun.