Lucky Guy

Without You

With Hyungjun 

JungMin:*looks at him holding a sleeping ariana*Junnie..kyu is discharged now...

Youngsaeng:Ummm were all headed home you wanna come

Hyungjun:No im fine im going to stay with him...just watch over ariana please*half smiles*

JungMin:Hyungjun you barely get any sleep you need rest *arms crossed*

Hyungjun:I am not leaving my husband here *looks at him tears in her eyes*

Kyujong:Im sorry this is all my fault *looks down*

Hyungjun:Hyung do not blame yourself *looks at him*

Kyujong:It should i am responsible *looks down*

Hyungjun:Joongie would not want that kyu *looks at him*

Kyujong:*half smiles*Leader is lucky to have a husband like you

Hyungjun:*half smiles*Im luckier

JungMin:Well take good care of ari *smiles*

Youngsaeng:You take care of yourself here *smiles*

Hyungjun:Go on *smiles kisses arianas forehead*

The Next Day 

Hyesun:*hands him tea smiles*

Hyungjun:Thank you so much *smiles takes a sip*

Hyesun:You really love hyunjoong dont you *smiles*

Hyunjoong:I really do more than anyone could ever imagine *smiles looks at hyunjoong*

Hyesun:I remember when you guys were just boyfriends he will never shut up about you *smiles*

Hyunjoong:Really what would he say *looks at her*

Hyesun:One time i overheard him and minho in his trailer in macau just planning out the propsal and the wedding day he wanted it to be your dream come true *smiles*

Hyungjun:*smiles*Awww how cute

Hyesun:Can you believe it its already going to be a year since you guys have been married and also together for 2 years *giggles*

Hyungjun:I know the best days of my life i will never forget *smiles*

Hyesun:I have never seen my ji hoo this happy ever *smiles*

Hyungjun:Hes a phenomenal boy i neve thought i would have a chance with him and now i have fallen head over heels crazy in love with him and even more every single minute of every second of every day and ill never stop loving him *smiles blushes* id never hurt hyunjoong in anyway shape or form

Hyesun:I know you wont i trust you all with my sons....i cant believe im saying his but when minho and i got together we were exactly like you and joongie and im letting you know that when you asked for his hand in marriage i couldnt be anymore happy for you both *smiles*

Hyungjun:*smiles hugs her tightly*Thank you so much noona it means alot coming from you

Hyesun:Well i better head back to the set tell the staff news on joongie *smiles*

Hyungjun:Alright safe drive noona *kisses her cheek*

Hyesun:*smiles and leaves*

Hyungjun:*chuckles looks at hyunjoong*I see why your so close to noona hyesun joongie shes such a sweetheart

Hyunjoong:*no response*

Hyungjun:Those two days were the best night of my life i would never forget i am forever grateful and thankful from above that he gave me a husband like you *smiles tears fill in his eyes*

Hyunjoong:*no response*

Hyungjun:Well i should looking through the lyrics for our new album so jungminnie doesnt get all up on me like he always does *half smiles*

Hyunjoong:*no response*

Hyungjun:Oh baby guess what im shirtless right now *smirks*

Hyunjoong:*no response*

Hyungjun:Still nothing...damn *sighs scratches his head*

Doctor:Good morning Mr Hyung Jun any progress *smiles*

Hyungjun:*looks up at the doctor*No nothing

Doctor:Well we looked over his test and he should wake up in about 3 weeks or 4 being that it is Janurary 31 he should wake up by the middle of Feburary 

Hyungjun:WIll he maybe wake up earlier this month*smiles*

Doctor:Mmm maybe in the middle of the month...how come *looks at him*

Hyungjun:Thats good to hear...its just our wedding anniversary *smiles*

Doctor:So when have you and hyunjoong been married whens the day *smiles*

Hyungjun:Feburary 14 2009  *smiles*

Doctor:Woah a year in marriage congrats *smiles big*

Hyungjun:Thank you*smiles bigger*

Doctor:*chuckles smiles*Im just here to double check all the monitors and give him medicine shots 

Hyungjun:Do those shots have medication in it for the pain *looks at him*

Doctor:Yes *smiles giving the shot*

Hyungjun:*smiles just holds hyunjoong hand*

Doctor:Alright press the button if anything happens *smiles*

Hyungjun:I will thanks doctor *smiles*

Doctor:*smiles and leaves the room*Hes one lucky guy to have you 

Hyungjun:Oooohhh baby your gonna be happy when you wake up the doctor said you might wake up in the middle of of this month i bet your flipping out right now because of that dont worry i have a special surprise for you *chuckles*

Kyujong:How is he *smiles on the crutches*

Hyungjun:Hes doing fine the doctor said he should be waking up soon *smiles*

JungMin:Thats our leader a warrior *smiles big*

Youngsaeng:Its just a relief to know hes in no critical condition *smiles big*

Ariana:Daddy *looks at hyungjun*

Hyungjun:Come here to daddy and appa baby girl *arms opened*

Ariana:*runs in hyungjun's arms hugs him tightly*

Hyungjun:Soon enough appa will be with us again *kisses the side of her head*

Ariana:Appa please wake up i promise when you do me and daddy will be here by your side *smiles big*

Hyunjoong:*no response*

Ariana:Saranghae appa *smiles kisses his cheek*

Hyungjun:*smiles big*

Jungmin:*covers his mouth fighting back the tears*

Youngsaeng;*looks down*

Kyujong:*looks away sighs*

Hyungjun:Why dont we go out for some air for a while *smiles*

JungMin:Sure *they all follow ariana out*

Hyunjoong:*no response*

Hyungjun:*turns back leans down pecks his lips softly his cheek*I will never let anyone harm you ever again saranghamida hyunjoong *walks out the door*

Hyunjoong:*his finger twitches*