DisneyWorld Vacation Pt 3 (Hyungjun's Plan)

Without You

The Next Day 

Hyunjoong:*asleep an arm around hyungjun's shoulder*

Hyungjun:*lightly removes his arms from his waist smiles looks at him*

Hyunjoong:*doesnt even move an inch*

Hyungjun:*smiles kisses his cheek and gets out from the bed puts his shirt back on and walks downstairs the suite*

JungMin:*has a sleeping mask on holding onto a pillow tightly alseep*

Hyungjun:*quietly walks in jungmin's room sits on the edge of the bed*Jungminnie

JungMin:*doesn't even flinch asleep*

Hyungjun:*sighs starts shaking him*Minnie il-eona (wake up)

JungMin:Mmmm *moves over kicks him of his bed*

Hyungjun:*falls off screams*YAAA MINNIE

JungMin:Ugh *pulls the pillow over his head*

Hyungjun:IL-EONA *pulling the covers off him*

JungMin:YA im getting beauty sleep here what do you want *throws a pillow at him*

Hyungjun:*dunks sticks his tongue out*I need you to go sight seeing with me

JungMin:Why dont you just ask your own boyfriend to go with you twiddle dumb *about to lay down*

Hyungjun:IL-EONA *pulls him back up*because i don't want him to 

JungMin:Why not he's your boyfriend let me sleep *whines*

Hyungjun:Because it's something for him im doing this sight seeing for *looks at him*

JungMin:Exactly so bring him along duh *arms crossed*

Hyungjun:He can't know about it *looks at him*

JungMin:Then tell me why you want to go site seeing when we have a whole lot of disneyworld to explore *sighs*

Hyungjun:And you don't think were not going in disneyworld i found a really nice place for this proposal *eyes widen covers his mouth*

JungMin:*raises an eyebrow*Proposal

Hyungjun:*covers his mouth still*You heard nothing

JungMin:NO WAY *stands up from his bed*

Hyungjun:Jungmin you heard nothing *looks at him*

JungMin:Your planning on PROPOSING TO LEADER HERE IN DISNEYWORLD *screams jumping up and down*

Hyungjun:YA shut up *covers his mouth pushes him back down on the bed*

JungMin:*smirks clapping his hands speaks hyungjuns hand still over his mouth*Im hearing wedding bells

Hyungjun:What *confused*

JungMin:Im hearing wedding bells *excited clapping his hands*

Hyungjun:Okay yes im planning on proposing to him i have it all set thats why i wasnt asleep last night at all i just got 2 hours of sleep 

JungMin:oh i thought you two were just getting freaky in the living room of the suite *laughs*

Hyungjun:*slaps him in the back of the head*Is that all in the back of your head

JungMin:You two are like bunnies *smirks*

Hyungjun:Just get dressed were leaving in 15 minutes you youngsaeng kyujong and i are having a talk to plan this all out *walks out the room*

JungMin:YESS I KNEW IT *smiles jumping up and down*

In The Living Room

Kyujong:*hugging a pillow tightly sleepy*

Youngsaeng:*drinking coffee sitting by kyujong*

JungMin:*dressed looking around*

Hyungjun:Alright hyung is still asleep we have plenty of time to talk *smiles*

Kyujong:This is the second time we woke up early whats the deal junnie *whines*

Youngsaeng:I got my coffee it's all good *laughs*

JungMin:Yea junnie tell us *smirks*

Hyungjun:*takes a deep breath*Im proposing to hyung

Kyujong and Youngsaeng:*stand up shocked smile big though*WHAT 

Hyungjun:*smiles big takes the box out opens it shows them the rings*

JungMin:There so nice *smiles holds out both of the rings smiles*

Kyujong:Im so happy your taking this step man *smiles*

Youngsaeng:I use to think hyung would be proposing to you *chuckles*

JungMIn:So did i but junnie beat him to the point *laughs*

Hyungjun:Funny but heres the deal junnie and i need to step up the place im proposing to him so i need you two to distract him take him to the waterpark of disneyworld then ill text you guys when to head there *smiles*

Kyujong:Alright were in *smiles*

Youngsaeng:What are you waiting for lover boy go get ready *smiles*

JungMin:Come on fiance to be *smiles they leave*