I Wanna Make Him Happy

Without You

The Next Day 

Hyungjun:*walks down to the ss501's guest house*

JungMin:*setting up breakfast for them*Good morning hyun-ssi nim

Hyungjun:*chuckles rolls his eyes*Morning to you too minnie you seem all giddy today

JungMin:Its just a beautiful day isnt it *smiles*

Hyungjun:Who are you and what did you do to minnie *shocked*

JungMin:I just woke up on the right side of the bed *smiles*

Hyungjun:Thats a first *chuckles*

JungMin:Are you lonely where's the husband *chuckles*

Hyungjun:He had this special interview with the F4 guys *smiles*

JungMin:Ahhh we should tune in help me set up the breakfast *smiles*

Hyungjun:*smiles*How come there in containers

JungMin:I was going to bring it up so we could all eat together but leader left so i guess it's just the four of us *half smiles*

Hyungjun:Ill save it i know how much he likes this *smiles*

Kyujong:Smells good jungminnie *smiles chuckles*

JungMin:Ya where's youngsaeng *confused*

Kyujong:He didnt come home here last night he went to a friends house *smiles*

Hyungjun:And ill save this as well *puts another plate in the fridge*

JungMin:*eating turns on the tv*Ohh perfect time ther's the boys over flowers special 

Kyujong:Ahhh no wonder why hyun-ssi nim is here no husband *chuckles*

JungMin:But that was fast you guys broke in that bed already *smirks*

Hyungjun:YA YA *throws a pillow at him*

JungMin:*laughs*

Kyujong:YA quite both of you im trying to watch the interview *puts the volume up*

Interviewer:Kim Hyun Joong-ssi i would first like to say congrats to you and your husband Kim Hyung Jun-ssi on the marriage *smiles*

Hyunjoong:Oh thank you so much *smiles bows*

Interviewer:How long have you two been together dating before marriage 

Hyunjoong:We've known each other for 5 years date for 3 and been married for a week already *smiles*

Interviewer:So how is the marriage life then

Hyunjoong:Couldnt ask for a better husband he is the best thing to ever happen in my life *smiles big blushes*

Hyungjun:*smiles big blushes*

JungMin:YA leader is so chessey now after being your husband *laughs*

Kyujong:Stop trying to ruin leader's thunder *laughs*

Interviewer:But hyunjoong-ssi didnt you say during an interview that you wanted children 

JungMin:*about to say something*Huh

Kyujong:*spits out his water*

JungMin:*closes his mouth clears his throat*Refreshing

Hyunjoong:Ummm yes i did *half smiles*

Interviewer:Ahhh how is it possible i mean you know so that means you wont have any kids 

Hyunjoong:You dont always get the things you want in life but for me in my life just having one loving caring husband is completely a total package for me with children or not all my dreams came true just being with him *smiles*

Hyungjun:*half smiles looks down*

Kyujong:*turns off the tv*Well cuduos to leader that was a sweet answer

JungMin:Yea...well i didnt like that interviewers question thought 

Hyungjun:Excuse me *walks out*

JungMin:Junnie *follows after him*

Hyungjun:*looks at himself in the mirror* You wanted kids but how is that possible 

JungMin:*worried leans on the wall looks at him*

Hyungjun:*a tear rolls down his cheek and he slides down the wall*

JungMin:Junnie you cant take that interviewers words by heart *sighs*

Hyungjun:But what she said is true i cant give joongie kids its impossible *sighs tears in his eyes*

JungMin:But you heard leader's answer just having you his life is completely *smiles in comfort*

Hyungjun:Minnie i want to be the very best husband for joongie he deserves it but how can i when the thing he wanted the most was kids i cant even give him that *hands over his face*

JungMin:Junnie sometimes the things we want dont always come to us what matters most is the love you two share for one another *half smiles*

Hyungjun:I wanna make him happy thats all i wanna do is make him happy in this marriage *tears roll down his cheeks*

JungMin:*sighs looks down*