Warrior

Without You

At The Store

Hyungjun:*looking around the school supplies holding ariana's hand*

Youngsaeng:*holding a basket of snacks*

Ariana:Ajeoosi saengie *smiles*

Youngsaeng:Small world to run into each other *laughs*

Hyungjun:What are you doing here arent you three having an older brothers day *laughs*

Youngsaeng:We are they set me up for snacks they went to rent movies *smiles*

Hyungjun:Why dont you put the things in the cart well join you guys be the crashes of this quality day *chuckles*

Youngsaeng:*chuckles puts the things in the car*

JungMin:*pushing the car*YA has leader called you yet...or kyu

Youngsaeng:*checks his phone*No nada

Hyungjun:No me neither can you guys watch ariana im going to get her something to drink *smiles*

Everyone crowded around the tvs

Hyungjun:What in the world is going on *confused*

TV Breaking News:There has been a major car accident at the intersection of seoul blvd and  14 th street police say it was a black audi and red mini dodge fan the driver of the mini van has been reported dead on impact from the crash and the two boys in the black audi are in serious condition and have been taken to the nearest hospital. We will keep you updated on this accident once we receive more information.

Hyungjun:*drops his bottle and the water goes everywhere  slowly turned around and looked at the TV and saw Hyunjoong's audi wrecked so incredibly bad, and the drivers side of the car was completely beat up and cop cars everywhere. he started shaking*

Tv:Breaking News the two boys in the black audi have been identified as the members of the popular boyband SS501 Kim Kyu Jong and Leader Kim Hyun Joong

Hyungjun:No no no no this cant be happening *runs over to them*

JungMin:Junnie whats wrong *confused*

Hyungjun:We need to go now *tears form in his eyes*

Youngsaeng:Why *confused*

Hyungjun:There has been an accident its all over the news theyre in the hospital we have to go *pulling on the ariana's arms*

JungMin:Junnie whats wrong *worried*

Hyungjun:Joongie and Kyu, they-they were in a car accident. It’s on the news a-and the car, Joongie's car is wrecked, and they’re in the h-hospital in serious condition. We-we have to go.

All:*they leave everything and run to the car*

Hyungjun:I cant drive *shaking crying*

JungMin:Ill drive *speeds off*

At The Hospital 

Hyungjun:*looking around*Where are they 

JungMin:*tears steaming down his face*

Receptionist:Sir who are you looking for *smiles*

Youngsaeng:Ummm Hyunjoong and Kyukong *choked up*

Receptionist:Oh theyre in room 125 down the hall to the left *half smiles*

Hyungjun:Thank you so much *running in the hallway stumbles in the room*

Hyunjoong:*machines hooked up on him*

Hyungjun;*tears start to fall looking at him he had his arm in a cast and head in a bandage around it...his leg was elevated a little and a casr as well he had cuts everywhere else*

JungMin:*covers his mouth tears fall*

Kyujong:Junnie Minnie Saengie *leg in a cast stiches on his forehead*

JungMin:Oh thank goodness *hand on his chest takes a deep breath*

Youngsaeng:Kyu *runs over to him hugging him tightly*

Hyungjun:*half smiles tears falling*What happened

Kyujong:We were heading to the video store and we were at a red light, it turned green so I started to drive and then out of no where this car came and slammed right into the drivers side of the car. *crying*

JungMin:Oh dear god *looks down*

Youngsaeng:Do they know who the driver is *looks at him*

Kyujong:No he died on impact *sighs*

Hyungjun:Noona Minho and Bummie are headed here with ariana we left her with them i didnt want her here yet  *walks over to hyunjoongs bed and sat down on the chair next to him*

Kyujong:Yea *looks down*

Youngsaeng:Is he going to be ok *looks at him*

Kyujing:The doctors said they don’t know, it’s too early to tell, but they have seen something like this before and that he should wake up. But he broke his wrist and arm hence the cast, his hip is bruised and he has about 7 stitches across his head and a nasty bruise around it. he has a concussion. His ankle is broken as well. He’s in a coma as you can see  *cries harder*

Nurse:Mr KyuJong how are you- oh i see you have visitors *smiles*

Kyujong:Hi Marie this is the other members as well as junnie hyunjoong hyungs husband  *slightly smiles*

Nurse:How are you feeling

Kyujong:Better i guess *half smiles*

Nurse;*smiles*Good thats what i wanted to hear and for hyunjoong-ssi

Kyujong:*shakes his head no looks down and cries*

Youngsaeng:*tears fall holding him*

JungMin:*covers his face crying*

Nurse:The doctor will be in shortly *looks down and leaves*

Youngsaeng:Can you walk *looks at him*

Kyujong:Yea i just need those crutches *points to the crutches leaned on the wall*

Youngsaeng:*hands them to him*

Kyujong:*slowly gets out the bed to support himself with youngsaengs help*

Youngsaeng:Were gonna go get something to drink you want anything *half smiles*

Hyungjun:No thank you *looks down*

JungMin:Well be back *half smiles they leave*

Hyungjun:*starts to cry his cheek*Hey baby its me....listen you need to wake up okay i know you can do it 

Hyunjoong:*no response*

Hyungjun:*cries even harder*Baby you need to wake up you have to *hears a door open looks up*

Docto:Hi im Doctor Green and you must be *looks at her*

Hyungjun:Kim Hyung Jun Hyunjoong's husband *shakes his hand*

Doctor:I see are you aware of your husbands conditions *looks at her*

Hyungjun:I think i would like to know everything wrong with him if you dont mind explaining everything *sits down*

Doctor:“His right arm is broken along with his wrist since that is the side the car hit. He has a gash on his stomach from some glass from the window and 5 stitches there, his hip is bruised pretty bad and he suffered a very bad head injury as you can see from the bandages. He has 7 stitches on his head and a pretty nasty bruise that is forming. His right ankle is badly broken in a few places. He has a concussion and as you probably know is in a coma.”“ *looks down*

Hyungjun:*looks up at the doctor*Is he going to wake up soon

Doctor:In his condition it might take a few weeks if he is lucky.His head suffered the most trauma but nothing that will hard his brain functioning later in life 

Hyungjun:Thank you *fakes a smile*

Minho:Junnie *says softly in tears*

Hyungjun:Minho how did you get here so fast *looks at her*

Hyesun:When someone in our family is hurt a car can really fly*half smiles*

Hyesun:Joongie *covers crying*

Bum:*crying*How is he 

Hyungjun:You just missed the doctor, but he is in a coma and he said it might be a few weeks until he wakes up if he’s lucky. His arm is broken as well as his wrist and ankle, he has stitches in his head and side of his stomach and his hip is badly bruised as well as her head. * the back of hyungjun hand*

Minho:What happened *looks at him*

Hyungjun:According to kyujong they were at a red light and when it turned green they started driving, but a car came out of no where and it it slammed into the drivers side of the car.

Bum:Kyu is he alright *heart broken*

Kyujong:*on his crutches walks in slowly*Yea im alright

Minho:Its gonna be alright *hugs him*

Kyujong:*just cries harder*

JungMin:Leader is a warrior i know he can get out of this *crying*

Youngsaeng:Why is all this happening *crying*

Hyesun:*just standing their looking at hyunjoong tears rollong down her cheeks*

JungMin:Were right here for you bestie *crying hugging him*

Kyujong:Were not going anywhere *hugging him crying*

Youngsaeng:We can make it throguh together *crying*

Bum:Hyung a warrior *crying*

Hyungjun:Huh *tears fall rapidly*

Hyunjoong:*just laying in the hospital bed unconcious*

Ariana:APPA NO WAKE UP APPA PLEASE *crying*

Hyunjoong:*stoll no response*

Ariana:APPA PLEASE NO WAKE UP APPA PLEASE *crying*

Hyungjun:*kneels down crying*Baby appa's gonna be ok hell be ok 

Ariana:Daddy *crying hugging him tigjtly*