They Can Lose

Without You

Later That Night 

Hyungjun:*soft asleep head on hyunjoongs lap*

Hyunjoong:* his cheek looking at him*

Hyungjun:*moves a little in his sleep snuggles more into hyunjoong*

Hyunjoong:*half smiles*

Hyungjun:*hair in his face asleep*

Hyunjoong:*holds him close kisses him forehead*

Hyungjun:*opens his eyes looks at him smiles* How come you're not asleep yet

Hyunjoong:I like watching you sleep *smiles*

Hyungjun:*chuckles*How come

Hyunjoong:*sighs*JungMine told me what happened with manager

Hyungjun:Oh *looks down*

Hyunjoong:I would stop at nothing to protect you your precious to me *smiles lifts his chin*

Hyungjun:*smiles wraps his arms around his neck and pecks his lip*Im fine arent i

Hyunjoong:*half smiles*

Hyungjun:There's no need to worry about me *smiles*

Hyunjoong:Your my boyfriend i dont want to ever wanna see you hurt especially with manager or anyone else *mad*

Hyungjun:Babe even though your my boyfriend doesnt mean you always have to protect me *half smiles*

Hyunjoong:What *confused*

Hyungjun:I can handle myself at times *smiles*

Hyunjoong:Babe...

Hyungjun:You've already done alot for me but let me fight this battle on my own *half smiles*

Hyunjoong:What do you want me to do just sit and watch like there's nothing wrong going on 

Hyungjun:Correct *half smiles*

Hyunjoong:What *looks at him*

Hyungjun:If you want our relationship to be smooth flow like it has been these past years just sit and watch *half smiles*

Hyunjoong:This isnt just your battle this is our battle together whoever messes with you messes with me 

Hyungjun:Correct but we have our own battlefield to conquer for our relationship you with your own reputation *half smiles*

Hyunjoong:*sighs*

Hyungjun:All i want you to do is be my rock like you've always been *rest his forehead against his*

Hyunjoong:*half smiles looks in his eyes*Saranghae 

Hyungjun:Naega hwolssin deo dangsin-eul salanghabnida (i love you so much more)

Hyunjoong:*smiles they kiss passionately*

Hyungjun:*chuckles through the kiss wraps his arms around his neck*

Hyunjoong:*laying him down on the couch starts kissing his neck*

Hyungjun:*smiles and pulls the covers over them*

With JungMin Youngsaeng and Kyujong 

Youngsaeng:Manager is something else *mad sitting on the couch*

Kyujong:Tell me about it  *pacing back and forth with jungmin*

JungMin:Leader was about to lose it when i told him what he was trying to do to them *smirks*

Youngsaeng:if we didn't hold him back...he may be our manager but no one messes with the people leader loves *chuckles*

Kyujong:What are we suppose to do we can't just sit around and watch them fight this battle on their own *looks at them*

JungMin:How are we suppose to fight back while their career is on the line and leaders is repuation is on line *sighs*

Youngsaeng:Did leader and babies lives turn into boys over flowers in real life *chuckles*

JungMin:*sighs*I feel so uneasy 

Kyujong:For what *worried*

Youngsaeng:Leader and baby have hidden their relationship for this long without the public noticing what are you feeling so uneasy for *looks at him*

JungMin:That they cant actually lose this battle *looks down sighs*

Kyujong:For as long as we've known them being together i'm pretty sure they can overcome this battle *half smiles*

Youngsaeng:Correct leaver and baby are very strong headed *smiles*

JungMin:Correct...but we don't know what else our own camp can do against them  *looks at them*

Kyujong:You think they can do worse things can we think even if it's their own client *worried*

YoungsaengJust to keep leader  in their claws *looks at him*

JungMin:Yes but worse where it can drive junnie to his breaking point *looks down*

Youngsaeng:So what now *sighs*

JungMin:No matter what the choice they make someone on either side is going to get hurt *looks down*

Kyujong:*looks down sighs*

Youngsaeng:*covers his face*

JungMin:Junnie is strong but not in that way *looks down*

Kyujong:Do you think he's close to that breaking point *worried*

JungMin:There's no say knowing leader he may even reach it as well 

Youngsaeng:Then what do we do *worried*

JungMin:I dont know *looks down*

Midnight

JungMin:*looking at pictures of all six of them smiling then sees a picture of minho and hyesun sighs*

Youngsaeng:They've been together for so long what are you so uneasy for *looks at him*

JungMin:That they can actually lose 

JungMin:*sighs looks at the picture of leader and baby holds it thoughts*

It's time like this where you feel you wish where you could do more for your and your girlfriends best friends but what else can we do if we strick then it can ruin all of us and even worse the friendship the five of us built after all these years

JungMin:*puts the photoalbum away stands up looking out the door see through sighs*

Hyunjoong:*walking to the door of the condo stops about to call jungmin looks over jumps*

JungMin:*blank expression just looking at leader then his phone rings looks at his phone then at leader smiles*

Hyunjoong:I swear this best friend of mine is like a ghost just pops out of nowhere *chuckles hangs up his phone and enters the condo*

JungMin:*pouring leader some tea sitting on the couch*

Hyunjoong:*standing by the window looking down*Minnie

JungMin:*looks at him putting the teapot down*

Hyunjoong:*sighs*Why am i feeling uneasy 

JungMin:*looks down*

Hyunjoong:I feel like somethings going to happen to him 

JungMin:*sighs looks at him*

Hyunjoong:*sighs sadly*What im most worried about is the moment he's hurt or in danger i may not even know 

JungMin:*looks down then up grabs the tea cups walks over to him and hands him one*

Hyunjoong:*sighs grabs one then takes a sip*

JungMin:*takes a sip sighs*Don't worry...Juniie isnt weak you should know that well

Hyunjoong:*looks down*

JungMin:Don't be afraid either because no matter what you always got us on your guys is side

Hyunjoong:*half smiles looks at him*You know you youngsaeng and kyujong are the greatest friends we could ask for

JungMin:Because we have best friends like you and junnie *smiles hand on his shoulder*

Hyunjoong:*half smiles looks at the view*