You Will Always Be Good Enough For Me

Without You

The Next Day 

Hyungjun:Be a good girl for your ajeossi's alright baby girl *smiles*

Ariana:Yes daddy *smiles hugs him tightly*

Hyunjoong:But just in case keep a good eye on your ajeossi's as well you might act more mature that they'll ever be *smirks*

JungMin:YA were just taking her to an amusement park *glares at them*

Hyungjun:Remember what happened last time all five of us went

Hyunjoong:We ended up losing you and you panicked *chuckles*

Kyujong:Your ajeossi even went to the lost children place ari *chuckles*

Youngsaeng:When we went there we saw him sitting in a kiddy chair on a lollipop *shakes his head*

JungMin:Hey there lollipops were good *arms crossed*

Ariana:Dont worry ajeossi jungminnie i will stay by your side *giggles holds his hand*

JungMin:See this little hyunjoong is gonna be my partner in crime unlike her appa and daddy there suppose to me by best friends *glares at them*

Hyungjun:*whistling looks away*

Hyunjoong:*looking at his fingers smirks*

Kyujong:Alright lets get going *smiles they leave*

Ariana:Bye bye appa daddy saranghae *smiles blowing kisses at them*

Hyungjun:Be good saranghamida *smiles*

Hyunjoong:Saranghamida *smiles blows a kiss closes the door*

Hyungjun:*smiles walks to the living room streches*

Hyunjoong:*smiles wraps his arm around his waist chin on his shoulder*Were home alone

Hyungjun:For the first time in a while *smiles big*

Hyunjoong:Mhmmm *smiles kisses his neck*

Hyungjun:*smiles big wraps his arms around his neck*What do you wanna do babe

Hyunjoong:I can think of a few ideas mr hyunjoong-nim *smirks*

Hyungjun:*chuckles blushes*

Hyunjoong:Let's talk a walk in the park *smiles grabs his hand*

At The Park 

Hyungjun:*arms around hyunjoong waist head on his shoulder*

Hyunjoong:*arm around his shoulder jacket covering both of them*

Hyungjun:*smiles snuggled into them*I missed when we had times like this

Hyunjoong:I know its been a while mostly since we have ariana now *smiles*

Hyungjun:What do you think is better then

Hyunjoong:I wouldnt chose neither of them because until the end of my life otherwise than the other members you and ariana will always be my main priority *smiles kisses his cheek*

Hyungjun:You know theres time where i thought you deserved better than me *half smiles*

Hyunjoong:*shocked*Junnie

Hyungjun:I know you told me not to listen to what people have to say but i cant its eating me alive thinking that you could be in better hands of someone else of even a woman than me that you could do way better than me i hardly even gave you a child until we adopted

Hyunjoong:And we have a daughter now dont we 

Hyungjun:*sighs looks down*Its all i can do for you

Hyunjoong:Now thats BS *pulls his chin up looks in his eyes*

Hyungjun:*sighs looks away*

Hyunjoong:Babe look at me *looking at him*

Hyungjun:*looks in his eyes*

Hyunjoong:You are good enough you are the perfect guy anyone would be lucky to ever call you their boyfriend you are very handsome very loving caring down to earth guy i have ever met in my life and if guys cant see that its their lost *looking in his eyes*

Hyungjun:*half smiles*

Hyunjoong:Their lost is my gain *smiles big*

Hyungjun:Huh *confused*

Hyunjoong:No matter what others say about you junnie i wont care because i know what i want and who i want to be with and its you and it will forever be you nothing will ever change that *smiles looks in his eyes*

Hyungjun:Honestly joongie youre all ive ever wanted in a guy your everything ive been looking for all my life i love you from the first day we met i still fall for you everyday *looks in his eyes*

Hyunjoong:I found such a special love with you junnie that until the end of time your the one i would spend my life with again if there was another life *smiles*

Hyungjun:If im worth it *sighs*

Hyunjoong:*lifts his chin looks in his eyes*Your worth everything to me

Hyungjun:*smiles looks in his eyes*

Hyunjoong:I love you more than anyone could ever believe and imagine and i will always fight for you *smiles*

Hyungjun:*smiles kisses his cheek*