BOF and SS501 Unite

Without You

SS501's Apartment 

Hyungjun:*puts an icepack on hyunjoong's cheek*

Hyunjoong:Ahhh *moves his face*it hurts

Hyungjun:Ahhh *puts the icepack on his cheek holds his hand*

Kyujong:*dusting off hyunjoong's vest*Can you believe manager did that 

Youngsaeng:*shakes his head hands hyunjoong a drink*

Hyunjoong:Thanks *about to open his mouth*Ahhh

Hyungjun:Here *puts a straw in it*

JungMin:Guys im worried what if manager can do worse *sighs*

Kyujong:What else can he do he's fired *confused*

Youngsaeng:I mean if he wants to ruin us then what kind of human being is he *mad*

JungMin:You guys we've been in this industry for years we know how it works

Hyunjoong:Minnie's right if we don't do what they want our careers or band can completely vanish 

Hyungjun:Especially us in each others lives

Kyujong:You really think they would seperate us from each other *looks down*

Youngsaeng:They've already tried with our lovebirds

JungMin:And i have no doubt in my mind there mission is to tear apart leader and baby *looks at them*

Hyungjun:Whatever they throw at us were ready to fight for it *half smiles*

Hyunjoong:Well were ready because im not giving up without a fight *arm around hyungjun*

JungMin:Well whatever happens you got us on your side *smiles hugs them*

Kyujong:No one messes with our love birds *smiles*

Youngsaeng:Were right here when you need us *half smiles the doorbell rings*

JungMin:I got it *smiles opens the door shocked*

Hyusun:*giggles*Is there something on my face

Minho:*chuckles*Are we welcomed 

Bummie:Oh come on guys give him a break it's been a while since they've seen us *arm around hyesun and minho*

JungMin:I missed you guys *hugs all three tightly*

Hyesun:Ohhh *shocked*

Minho:*chuckles patting his back*

Bummie:To tght cant breathe *laughs*

JungMin:Oh sorry please come in leader will be so happy to see you guys *smiles*

Bummie Hyesun and Minho:*bow smile and walk in*

JungMin:Leader you got visitors *smiles*

Hyesun:Joongie *giggles waves her hand*

Minho and Bummie:Hyung *smiles*

Hyunjoong:Ya *smiles and hugs them tightly*what are you guys doing here

Hyesun:Well we heard on the news...and were happy you guys are back together *smiles winks at hyungjun*

Hyungjun:Well i just couldnt be away from the one who completes me *smiles kisses his cheek*

Hyunjoong:*smiles blushing looks down*

Minho:YAAA bummie i think its the first time we've ever seen hyung blush *chuckles*

Bummie:*laughs*Its so good to see that smile again...i knew only one person who can make him smile that like...junnie 

Hyungjun:*chuckles blushes*

Hyesun:YA *hits both their arms*Stop harrasing the lovebirds

Minho:AISH *rubs his arm*

Bummie:You girl got a strong arm minho-ssi *chuckles*

Hyesun:YA but we got more news for you *smiles*

Hyunjoong:*confused*What

Minho:Well we heard on set that you guys have trouble with your manager and that he's the one whos trying to break you two apart soo

Bummie:Well all talked to our managers to see if they want to take in SS501 

JungMin:*shocked*You guys did all that for us

Kyujong:Bu...but you rarely know us and we rarely see each other

Youngsaeng:You only know leader and baby *confused*mostly since their dating

Minho:You guys are hyung second family/best friends so it's like you guys are like our family as well *smiles*

Hyesun:And we never leave family behind *smiles*

Hyunjoong:That's so kind of you guys we really appreciate it *smiles*

Hyungjun:It really means alot knowing we have friends like you guys *smiles holding his hand*

Bummie:It's no problem at all and well out managers teamed together and agreed to manage ss501 together *smiles*

Minho:*smiles opens a case handing them contracts*

ss501:*smiling big looking at the contract*

Hyesun:And there's no pressures or PR on anything you guys can be with who you want *smiles*

Minho:We dont care because you guys matter more to us *smiles*

ss501:*smiles they all sign the contracts*

Hyesun:Joongie Junnie they have a special contract for you guys since you guys have been outed...but it's just saying if there's any threats or tries of the other company trying to destroy or pry you two apart they will be on your defense side they set a protective guard for you families you two and especially ss501...you guys can be together in public whether you want to or not they wont interfere with your relationship *smiles*

Hyunjoong and Hyungjun:*smiles they sign the other contract*

JungMin:This really means alot to us *smiles*

Kyujong:Its really uncalled for 

Youngsaeng:Its so great for you guys to do this for us *smiles*

Hyungjun:I will be in forever debt to you guys

Hyunjoong:So will i junnie and i are so grateful and thanful to have the best friends/family like you guys *smiles*

JungMin Youngsaeng Kyujong Hyesun Minho and Bummie:*smiles*Well we couldnt ask for better friends like you both

JungMin:Bring it in group hug *chuckles*