Secrets 7

Secrets

I totally have no Idea where I am going with this story since everyday alot of new plot keep popping up in my head and I couldn't choose one so we will just see how it goes. I am sorry if you guys don't think this is good enough, if its really gets uninteresting you could just unsubscribe. I am a bit disorganized these days so yeah... Hehehehe mianhae!

 

=======================================================================================================================

 

No one's POV

 

After that night dongwoon had to go to China instead of Yoseob since Yoseob said he wasn't feeling that well. Dongwoon couldn't resist turning down yoseob so he told kikwang to take care of yoseob. Thus leading to Kikwang moving in with yoseob and dongwoon. Since he said and quote 'It's too much of a bother for me to pay rent for a house that I rarely stay at.'

 

"Kwangie... I am bored what are you doing?" Yoseob said cutely at Kikwang who was at the table reading some papers. "I am going to audition for a drama series. You want to help me act?" Yoseob smiled at Kikwang and nodded his head. He was too tired to go to the restaurant( Not like he had anything to do there) and everybody else had gone back.

 

"Here, you think you can do this?" Kikwang said passing a script to yoseob. Yoseob snickered and rolled his eyes. "Like you don't know I could do this." Kikwang made a face and sighed.

 

"That Lee Joon guy, the one that you said that your parents loved him more.... was he the one that came by yesterday at the restaurant?"Kikwang said as yoseob started learning the lines. Yoseob sat there quietly and continued to read the script. "It's him right?" Yoseob sighed deeply and shook his head. "No."

 

"No?"

 

"No, it's not him. It was just a coincidence their names are the same." Kikwang nodded his head not quite believing yoseob but he didn't press on the matter either. "So, your ex...I saw him at the bar yesterday. Did you see him?" Yoseob didn't waver. He just sat there quitely not showing any emotions. It was easy for yoseob not to show emotions to people anymore. Hyun Jae thought him how to act when they were together since Hyun Jae needed a partner to practice with. But as Hyun Jae had gotten famous he started practicing with his co stars instead and Yoseob learned how to masked his feelings to everyone else but hyun Jae.

 

"No. I had a headache so I went back early." Yoseob said calmly as he glances through the paper. Kikwang nodded his head and decided that he had to stop talking. It was the first time in 3 years since he asked yoseob about his past and like always, Yoseob wouldn't show any sign of any emotion to show how he felt when kikwang asks him those kind of questions.

 

"Let's start practicing shall we?" Yoseob said as he cleared his throat and looked at kikwang. Kikwang sighed and make a face. There was to much questions roaming around his head and he wants to ask them but he just can't.

 

 

 

 

 

A few hours later

 

Kikwang had already left for the audition and Yoseob was at home. Doing absolutely nothing. He walked around and around the house. Playing jumping up and down the couch. Singing his heart out when his favourite song came out on the tv. Absolutely everything in just a few hours, and he was getting bored. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door and a ring on the doorbell. Yoseob quickly stood up and ran towards the door. He opened the door and saw someone he never expects to see.

 

"Hyun Jae? What are you doing here?" Hyun Jae smiled and walked in the house. " WAH! The house still looks the same. Is Dongwoon and Kikwang here?"Hyun Jae asked as he walked around the living room. Yoseob was too shocked to say anything. He stood frozen at his spot not knowing what to do. "Yoseobie? Are you okay?" Hyun Jae asked as he walked towards yoseob and waved a hand infront of yoseob's face.

 

"Jae. What are you doing here? How did you find out I still live here? No, Dongwoon and Kikwang is not home. And WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Yoseob exploded as he caught hyun jae's hand infront of his face. "I sent you back last night remember? And I am bored so I came over to check on you. Plus, everytime I get bored you were always bored too. So yeah. I heard Kikwang used to be your boyfriend. How did that work out?"Yoseob sighed since he knew he couldn't kick Hyun Jae out when he was determined. hyun Jae was especially determined when he is bored.

 

"we broke up. He is with Dongwoon now, he is my best friend and so is dongwoon." Hyun Jae smiled at his little victory and he sat down on the couch. "Wow, I missed alot. But I can't wait to hear what happened to you after you left me." Hyun Jae said still smiling as he put his hand on his face cutely. Yoseob sighed and sat down infront of hyun Jae. "Aww.. seobie... come on and sit closer to me. It's not like I bite." Yoseob rolled his eyes. " I beg to differ." Hyun Jae laughed and shook his head." That was one time and that was because you were biting me." Yoseob pouted. " You told me to bite you." Hyun Jae smiled and pinched yoseob's cheek. "Come on." Hyun Jae said as he patted a seat next to him. Yoseob sighed and reluctently sat down next to him.Yoseob had always had a soft spot for Hyun Jae and Hyun Jae had a soft spot for yoseob. As Yoseob sat down next to Hyun Jae, Hyun jae quickly took his chance to make yoseob lie down on his lap.

 

"Now tell me those stories. How were you? Were you eating right? How did find your job? Who was all those people back at the bar? Have you met your real parents yet? Did you miss me?" Hyun Jae said the last part slowly as he started to play with yoseob's hair.

 

"Jae... Why are you doing this?" Yoseob asked after telling everything to Hyun Jae. "Because I want you back." Jae said liked it was no big deal. Yoseob shot up and loked at hyun Jae in the eyes. "What?"

 

"I want you back. Yoseob... I have been trying to search for you for so long. Where did you run off too?" Yoseob sighed and shook his head. " I didn't run off. You did. So I did what I thought should have done. Look Jae, I don't know if you're playing around about all of this but I don't want us to get back together. We tried it once and it didn't work out. I don't want to jump back on that train again." Hyun Jae sighed deeply and stood up. "Then at least be friends. Yoseob, I need you in my life. If you don't want us to be partners then At least, let's be best friends. Like we used to be." Yoseob smiled at Hyun Jae's gesture and nodded his head. "Sure. Why not?" Hyun Jae grinned widely and hugged yoseob tight.

 

"Then! As your best friend, I want you to go out with me. NOT on a date but just to have fun. At the club? What do you say?" Yoseob smiled and soon they were of to the club.

 

 

Club~

 

Yoseob and Hyun Jae was dancing like there was no tomorrow. Every problem Yoseob had was forgotten and all he could think about was the music. But the night didn't last long. Even though Hyun Jae wanted to stay with yoseob, Yoseob insists that he went back to finish practicing for his upcoming play. Yoseob didn't want to go out just yet. He wanted to not think about anything that is worrying him  just yet.

 

"Charles sunbaenim!" Suddenly someone tapped on yoseob's shoulder. Yoseob turned around confused as to why the owner of the voice was here.

 

"Doojoon! What are you doing here?" Yoseob shouted because of the loud music. Doojoon and Yoseob both walked over to a booth so they could talk properly and ordered some drinks.

 

"Charles sunbae--" "Call me Yoseob, hyung." Yoseob said playing with his glass of beer.

 

"Hyung?"Yoseob smiled and nodded his head. " You're older than me. And besides, you're already working at the cafe full time. You don't need to call me sunbae anymore."

 

"Ouh... Yoseob,are you really Yang yoseob?"Doojoon said straight to the point not wanting to beat around the bush. Yoseob shifted a little and sighed. "Yes. Was this why you came all the way here?"

 

"Well, in a way yes. Your parents---"Yoseob glared at doojoon before he could say anything else. "My parents are dead."Yoseob said through his gritted teeth.

 

"No, both of them are still looking for you. They would cry everytime the day that you left them past by. "

 

"My parent's are dead. They don't mean anything to me anymore. The only one that is my family right now is the people working at the restaurant and the cafe. Halmonie was the one who raised me and not them. So they don't have the rights to cry for me." Doojon frowned.

 

"You can't just ignore them. They might not raise you but they still care about you. They are your parents."

 

"I TOLD YOU MY PARENTS ARE DEAD!"Yoseob shouted at doojoon drinking his beer in one go.

 

"Well, they aren't yoseob! I know what it feels like to lose parents! And you can't easily say that they died when they are perfectly alive and well." Doojoon argued at yoseob." You don't get it Doojoon. The reason I left them! Was because of them and your little boyfriend! They were the reason Yang Yoseob died."

 

"Now... I am Kim Yoseob. Kim Soo hyun's little brother."Yoseob continued after getting no response from doojoon.

 

"Why was lee Joon and your parents the reason you left? What did they do?"

 

"Go ask your boyfriend. He was the last person to see me before I left that hell of a place." Now doojoon was confused. He was told that Yoseob left when no one was around at the house at time but why did yoseob say lee Joon was the last one to see him that day?Then doojoon went out of the bar not saying anything.

 

 

The next day~

Yoseob's POV

 

I groaned when I heard the alarm clock ringing. I got up and went to the bathroom. After I finished cleaning up, I looked at the person still sleeping on my bed. I rolled my eyes and tapped his shoulder.

 

"Kwangie! Wake up~" I said pushing off the bed.

 

"Yah! That's not how you treat your boyfriend!" Kikwang shouted at me after he was pushed off the bed.

 

"We broke up a year ago and your with dongwoon now." I said pulling my blanket away from his curling body. He whined and got up.

 

"That's because you told me you never loved me as much as you loved your ex. At least dongwoon loves me. He wouldn't treat me like this!" Kikwang whined again and when to the bathroom.

 

"THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE MOVED IN WITH HIM WHEN HE ASKED YOU TOO! STOP BEING HARD TO GET! IT'S WORRYING HIM THAT YOU ARE SLEEPING ON THE SAME BED WITH YOUR EX." I shouted at him. I laughed when I heard Kikwang cursed at me in the bathroom. Suddenly the door bell rang, so I went down stairs and opened the door. The person on the other side of the door was the last person I thought I would have seen.

 

"Doojoon. How did you find my house?" I said opening the door wide. He looked like was freezing to death out there so I offered to make him a cup of hot chocolate.

 

"Junhyung told me." He said gladly taking the cup of hot chocolate.

 

"Why are you here?" I asked sitting down on the couch opposite to him.

 

"I wanted to talk about what happened yesterday." Doojoon suddenly said. I knew he was going to want to talk about it with me but I just couldn't. My heart was beating like crazy I felt like throwing up.

 

"What about yesterday?"  Fortunately, my voiced sounded calmer than how I am feeling right now. Suddenly, when Doojoon was about to speak, Kikwang came out of the room.

 

"Hey, Seob. Who's at the door?" Kikwang asked as he came down the stairs drying his hair.

 

"Kwangie! This is Yoon Doojoon. The one you met at the restaurant a few days ago. This is Dongwon's --"

 

"boyfriend." Kikwang quickly cut in ruffling my hair. I pouted at him and glared at him. 

 

"Dongwoon's coming back from china tomorrow and he wanted to surprise dongwoon by moving in with us."I explained. Kikwang just shurgged and walked to the kitchen. 

"Yoseob--"

 

"I think you should leave Doojoon. That night, pretend like it didn't happen. It wasn't suppose to happen." I pulled Doojoon up and pushed him towards the door but damn was he heavy.

 

"How can I forget something big like that?" I stopped pushing and made him turn to look at me.

 

"You're boyfriend is Lee Joon. So do what I said and Please can you go now. Kikwang gets crazy when I don't feed him in the morning." I opened the door for him and waited for him to go out. After a few minutes, he finally left.

 

 

"So......." Kikwang says as he took a seat in front of the tv and turned it on.

 

"Yeah." I sighed deeply and sat beside him.

 

"His hot, I had to admit it while dongwoon is not around." I just nodded my head and tried to focus of the tv.

 

"What happened last night seob? You were crying and telling me to pick you up. And when I got there you were already wasted."Kikwang suddenly asked. I looked down for a while. I sighed as the memory were replaying in my head.

 

"Lee Joon happened."

 

"Lee Joon? As in the person who got switched with you during birth?"  I nodded my head as I just kept my head low.

 

"The same Lee Joon who kicked you out from both of your parents house ?" The memory of him kicking me out of the house had haunted me countless of times. Just thinking about it makes my blood boil.

 

 

 

 

 

" His back."

 

No one's POV

 

"Who's back?"

 

"Both of them! Lee Joon and Hyun Jae. Omg! Everything is so messed up! " yoseob said as he buried his face in his hand frustrated." What do you mean?"

 

"Lee Joon is back and I had to choose whether he got the job at the cafe and somehow, something got into me and I said yes! And then, I felt something for Doojoon! Who turns out to be  Lee joon's boyfriend. So I stopped. Then yesterday, Hyun Jae came over and talked me into being friends with him again. Which is considered not much talking into since you know that I have a soft spot for him."I said with one breath. Kikwang looked at me with wide eyes and blinked a few times. "You're back to being friends with your ex who was better than me?! And you had feelings for doojoon?!" Yoseob rolled his eyes and walked up to his room.

 

"I got to tell Dongwoon about this." Kikwang said to himself. He nodded his head and walked over to his and dongwoon going to be room.

 

 

Yoseob's POV

 

I sighed. What am I going to do? How could all of my secrets that I kept for years blurt out just like that? I was about to lie down on my bed just to think when suddenly, my phone rang.

 

"Hello?" "Yoseobie!"

 

"Hyun jae? How did you get my number?"I asked glancing at my phone like my phone did something wrong.

 

"You gave me your number last night. Anyway, I want to just get to the point. I know how you hate people beating around the bush and all ..... So.... I am bored." Yoseob sighed and shook his head. It was so like Hyun Jae.

 

"I am sorry I left you alone last night."

 

"It's okay. A musical celebrity can't be hanging around with a guy like me."

 

"Aren't we talking right now?"Yoseob chuckled and smiled. "I am glad we are back to friends." Hyun Jae said through the other line. Yoseob smiled faded a bit but he still smiled. "Yeah." Yoseob said.

 

"So who's doojoon?" Suddenly, hyun Jae asked. Yoseob was taken aback by the sudden question and he didn't know what to reply. "What?"

 

"You were mumbling his name and some things while I helped you get home."Yoseob frowned because he couldn't recall anything from that previous night after he agreed letting Hyun Jae take him home.

 

"Why did I say?" Hyun Jae's husky voice chuckled and yoseob was getting more and more curious by a second. " You can't remember could you?"

 

"No, what did I say Jae?"Hyun Jae smiled at the other end of the line. Yoseob had always had a habit of blurting out his true feelings when he was drunk, especially when Hyun Jae was around.

 

"I don't think you want to know yoseob. Anyways, this Friday, I am having a party at a friends house. It's near where you used to live so if you want to join, we could stop by and you could meet your old friends again and maybe I could meet this doojoon who sweept my seobie off his feet."Hyun Jae said teasing yoseob. Yoseob cheeks turned red. What the hell did he say that night?

 

"I am going to take the silence as a yes. I'll pick you up at 5. Bring a few extra clothes for maybe emergencies. You know how I am." Yoseob sighed. Ouh boy he knows. When he was dating, hyun jae. Hyun jae would bring him to a trip they planned for a day and came back a week after. Good thing hyun Jae packed for yoseob before hand.

 

"Wait! Jae---" Before yoseob could say anything else hyun jae already hung up on him. And yoseob knows hyun jae could get what ever he wants if he had that kind of determination. Suddenly and Idea popped in yoseob's head. He could use this time to get answers from hyun jae and plan his next step to make his parent's, lee joon and lee joon's family regret what they had done to him.