Secrets 9

Secrets

Yoseob POV

I sighed and glared at Hyun Jae. We were walking towards the cafe because I left some papre work there. He wouldn't really drag me to Gangnam would he? He is not that crazy right? I chuckled at myself, who am I kidding with Hyun Jae there is nothing predictable.

"Hyun Jae, tell me you're kidding about going to gangnam." I said stopping for a while and turned to look at him at the face. "Sure." He said cheekily and just continued to walk along.

 

"I need you to be serious about this. We are not going to go gangnam. Say that with me, we are not--" Before I could continue to say anything, I saw light shining out from the cafe. Isn't junhyung still at the party and the 'old couple' out on a date or something?

"Our discussion is not over, we will get back to this later." I said angrily at Hyun Jae and walked in the cafe. The cafe was locked, thank goodness.. I think. I opened the door with my key and walked in the shop. Maybe they just forgot to turn of the shining bright light.


"Hello? Anybody here?" I asked slowly as I looked around the kitchen."Why don't you check at the staff room while I check upstairs?" Hyun Jae said. I scoffed and rolled my eyes at him. Look at him, he is acting like this is his house again.

"You have only been here twice and you are now acting like this is your home that you haven't been in for a long time." He smiled at me like he has always used too. " Well it was like home too me. Halmonie was nice to me too yoseob." 

 

"But you didn't attend the ceremony. " I said as I left him there to go to the staff room.

I walked in the room and saw a black figure on the ground. Judging by the looks of the figure it might be doojoon. I scoffed at him sleeping so soundly like a baby and kicked him lightly. 

"Yah, wake up." I said shaking him with my feet. He groaned and shifted a bit. I sighed and shake him harder. "YAH! WAKE UP!" I shouted at him. He shifted a bit and woke up slowly. Very slowly.

 

"Y-y-yoseob!" I laughed at him. He had bd hair and had a face full of flour on him. I got to admit, he looked handsome right now with all that flour on his face. "Hyung, what are you doing sleeping at work isn't that brat worried that you're not at home?"I said a bit annoyed that I am brining up the topic about that sneaky evil brat.

 

"He is at his- I mean your parent's house." He stuttered. I sighed and kept a smile on my face. "Like I said Doojoon hyung, I don't have parents. Not anymore." I said closing the opened window. "You are very mysterious yoseob." Suddenly, doojoon said. I turned to look at him like he was mad or something. Why did he say that out of the blue?
 

"I am sorry, what?" "You are full of secrets, I am curious as to what they are." I smiled at him. He was the most weirdly odd man I have ever met aside from Hyun Jae.

"Like I said to you the last time Doojoon hyung, don't be too curious. Curiousity kills the cat."I said extending my hand out for him to stand up. "Well, I am glad that I am not a cat then." He said teasingly and held on to my hand. I smirked at him and pulled hm up.

 

"Sorry to ruin the moment but we need to go yoseob." Out of nowhere, Hyun Jae came in and startling us both. "You must be doojoon." Hyun Jae said extending his hand for a hand shake. Doojoon smile and let go of my hand and shook hyun jae's hand.

"I am. I am sorry but I don't know your name." 

"Hyun Jae. People call me Jae or hyun. Doesn't matter." Hyun jae said smirking at us. I rolled my eyes and broke their hand shake and smiled at doojoon. "Yes, I agree Jae. Why don't we go right now?" I said pushing hyun jae out of the room and doojoon tailing us behind. " I am sorry but have we met? Because you seem to know my name." 

"Yoseob talks about you and lee joon." "And you are?"


"I am yoseob's boyfriend." I stepped on his foot the moment he said that.  " I don't know why we keep getting in coversations like this.I am sorry. He is my ex- boyfriend. I am really sorry doojoon but we have to go. Bye, and close up the shop properly will you." I said shouting while pushing hyun Jae out of the cafe.

 

Doojoon POV

 I watched yoseob pushing hyun jae out the cafe and hitting him as they went out  the shop. I chuckled, yang yoseob.. or should I say Kim yoseob. You appear to be very precious to your ex boyfriend for them to be still calling you their boyfriends. Am I even making sense right now?

"Yang yoseob. You are messing me up right now." I sighed and looked around the shop. 

 

Yoseob POV 

I glared at Hyun jae as we entered the car.  

"You know you are dangerous when you know something? Especially my secrets."

"Wait, where are we going?"I asked him as he started the car. "Gangnam."

What is he thinking bringing me to gangnam?! Is he absolutely crazy?

 
"She wants to meet us. I can't just say no." Hyun jae said as he started the car.

"The last time I saw her was when I ran away from home. What busniess does she have with me?" I replied angrily. 

"She has been wanting to see you for a while now yoseob. She said that she needed to tell you something but she couldn't reach you." I sighed. 'what am I going to do now?'

 

"I trusted her once and she broke that trust Jae. You know how I don't like talking to people who break my trust?" I said looking out of the window. Hyun jae smiled at me, I know because of the reflection and he held on to my hand.

"Think about it this way. She knows that as well, this might be an important message for her to meet you face to face."I scoffed. Important?

 

Doojoon POV

I closed up shop and walked home. I sighed and looked at my phone.

Flashback~

I was cleaning the shop when lee joon called me.

Lee joon: Hyung.

Doojoon: Oh, joonie. What's wrong?

Lee joon: Doojoonie hyung, yoseob said something didn't he?

Doojoon: What do you mean? Why are you calling me? Where are you?

Lee joon: I am at home, at seoul. 

Doojoon: Why are you there? Is it because of the fight we had last time? We have to finish what we were talking about last night.

Lee Joon:I think we need to take a break. I am not saying that we should break up but I don't want to talk about what happened last night. What's said at home stays at home doojoonie. I'll be back soon. Maybe in a few days.

 

End of flashback~

"Lee Joon-ah. What have you done?" I sighed clearly reminded by what he told me last night at home.