Secrets 3

Secrets

No one's POV

It has been 2 weeks since Doojoon and Lee Joon was hired and both off the males started to become open with their relationship but there was something missing. Particularly a person missing. No one had been in contact with him since the two boys got hired. The said person is no one other than Yang Yoseob. Aka, Charles.

"Annyeonghaseyo? Is this the Stallion Hotel?" Junhyung said over the phone. Doojoon didn't mean to be eavesdropping but it was already his lunch break and Junhyung was talking so loudly.

"Yes, is there a customer there named Charles by any chance?"

Doojoon's POV

Why was Junhyung sunbaenim searching for Charles sunbaenim at a hotel? Why not call him at his home?

"Aniyo? Chincaru?"Junhyung sunbaenim voice sounded more worried. Everyone in the cafe is going dead crazy without Charles sunbae nim. Is this what he meant by all of them being part of his family.

 

"Doojoon hyung."I heard Lee Joon said through the closed door. I went over and opened the door for him. He looked stressed out and tired. I took a seat beside him and held his hand.

"Joon-ah. Waegurae? Are you sick?"

"Aniya. It's just that people in this place is soo boring. When I asked them about something they said that they were busy. All they did was play their stupid phones. I don't want to work here. I can feel a bad vibe about this place." I rolled my eyes. Lee Joon overreacting again. It was already considered normal to me. Being with him for more than 2 years has thought me that Lee Joon was a tough child to please. Considering his past.

 

"YAH! Where the hell have you been?!" We both heard Junhyung yell. Did Charles sunbaenim finally contacted him?
 

"I know you were searching for him but can you not leave this cafe unattended. You both own this place. I can't manage this place by myself."HIs voice gotten angrier. Own this place? Jongin and Soohyun Sunbae?

"No, his not at the Stallion. You don't think he went back did you?"

"Aniya, I know he wouldn't beg on his knees for those people but he sounded different since the last time I talked to him."

"It was like he saw one of those people. I know it sounds crazy but his aura gotten darker. Which is weird, I thought after halmonie died he has teribble now I just think it has gotten worst."Suddenly we heard a loud scream from downstairs so both me and Lee Jooon rushed downstairs to see what happened. I was shocked to what I saw.

 

Junhyung's POV

I was on the phone with Jongin and Soohyun  when I heard a loud scream coming from downstairs.  I quickly ended the call to see what happened. I was shocked to see Yoseob bleeding. At his head. I rushed towards him and held on to his shoulders to make sure to support him.

"Jun--" He whispered and passed out. I rushed him at the back and laid him on the staff's bed.

"Someone, get a first aid kit! And someone call ambulance!" I shouted at everyone there. Before they could get anywhere from the corner of my eye I saw Yoseob sat upright.

"Don't call the ambulance. Call Minho. Jieun, get a towel for me. Junhyung call Jongin and Soohyun home." Yoseob said calmly despite how he looked like he was about to pass out any minute.

"Yo--CHARLES. You need proper treatment. Let's go meet Minho at the hospital? Oh?" He shook his head weakly and went back to lying down on the bed.

"YAH! Why are you being so stuborn?! Just go to the hospital already."

"Junhyung. I am tired. I am not going to get into a fight with you.Just do as I say and take the newbies out. I not in the mood for explaining and there is not going to be any explaination." Yoseob said harshly. I turned to look at Doojoon and Lee Joon. They were curious as to what happened.

"What happened to you Yoseob? Where did you go?" I asked him not going to leave him there alone injured. Hell if they find out I don't care. Yoseob's safety comes first.

"I said get out Junhyung. I need to rest."

"Jun. Get out. I'll handle this." I was pushed away by seungie. I totally forgot he was here. He was helping searching for yoseob as well

"Listen to your boyfriend Jun. Let him take care of me." I hesitated for awhile but obidently ushered both Doojoon and Lee Joon out.

"Wasn't that Charles Sunbae nim?" Lee Joon asked politely. I turned to look at the closed door. Screams from Yoseob was heard which was breaking my heart. What the hell happened to him.

"Neh, you guys should get back to work. He will be fine." I replied assuring myself more than them. I sure hope I am right.

"YAH! STUBORN KID! CAN YOU STOP GLARING AT ME! IT'S YOUR FAULT THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL." I heard hyunseung yelled. I chuckled and walked to the front. The customers there were all shocked by the sudden appearence. I smiled sheepishly and bowed appolegeticly to them.

"Mianhaeyo. We had a bit of a surprise just now didn't we? Don't worry the situation is taken care of. Please continue enjoying your meal." I told them. Their face relaxed a bit and continue to do what they were doing.

"Junhyung, I mean sunbae nim."Doojoon said. I turned to look at him. He was as worried as I was. I sighed and brought him to the back.

"You can call me Junhyung if you want. Only when there is a lot of people please call me Sunbae." I told him looking around. I knew if yoseob heard this he would get mad at me and throw a fit.

"A-ah. Junhyung, I have called Jongin sunbae. He said to bring Charles sunbae to his house." I ran my hand through my hair. I sighed. I knew Jongin would agree with not sending yoseob to the hospital. Jongin was ever so obident to what Yoseob said. But we all knew it was hard for him to gain yoseob's trust so he didnt want to screw it up.

 

"I forgot to bring my car today and I don't think yoseob would want to ride a cab. "
 

"I have my car with me. I can send you guys there?" I looked at doojoon. Doojoon is to nice for yoseob to hate. Was it Lee Joon?

"What about lee Joon?"I asked him. We all knew they were in a relationship. They were a bit hesitant at first but they finally opened up to us.


"His dad is picking him up today." I just nodded my head and agreed. Just then seungie came out of the room his hand was holding a towel covered in blood.

 

"Yos-- I mean Charles. Is going to be fine. What did hyunnie said?" Seungie asked washing the towel.

 

"They told us to bring him back to the house."

 

"But you didn't bring your car today. You brought the motorbike. How can you expect an injured person to go home at that state?"

 

"Doojoon-ah here is going to send us all home."I said pointing to the worried doojoon standing at the door frame looking at what appearently to be a sleeping Yoseob.

 

"If you want to come in, come in. If you don't I suggest you stop staring at me and closed the god damn door.." We heard Yoseob said. YAH! Is that kid a vampire or something?! Not sleeping after all that screaming and blood? he his supposed to be tired already.

 

"A-a-ahh." Doojoon stuttered a bit shocked. He walked inside and close the door. Something was definetly weird about Doojoon. He never let's newbies see him eventhough he is sick.

 

No One's POV

Yoseob was lying peacefuly when he felt doojoon's stare. He sighed and told Doojoon to come in.

"Doojoon-ah. What's wrong?" Yoseob said a bit dihydrated from all the scream he did when hyunseung treated him.

"Are I was just wondering if you were okay." He cutely stuttered. Yoseob opened my eyes and turned to look at him.

" I am fine." Yoseob replied coldly. He didn't mean to reply coldly but after what he went through he was kind of having a hard time.

"Charles sunbae..." Doojoon started to say after a long pause of awkward silence.

"Neh."

"Where did you go? Junhyung sunbae... ani I mean everyone here was stressed out and worried when you weren't around and you left without telling anybody.It didn't feel like the cafe that I used to go to."Yoseob sighed and closed back his eyes. He knew that they all were worried about him. Heck, he wasn't contactable for 2 weeks.. how could they not be worried.

"I did tell junhyung."

"If you did then why did he freak out when you were uncontactable for weeks?"

"Doojoon-shii. Why do you have so many questions for me? I feel like I am interrogated for doing something wrong."Yoseob said sitting upright and looking at the now worried doojoon because he moved. The bandage around yoseob's head made it difficult for doojoon not to get worried.

"A-ah. Mianhae sunbae. I didn't mean too. I was just curious." Doojoon started to stutter again. He awkwardly rubbed his neck and stared at the floor while blushing.

" Don't be to curious doojoon-ah. Curiousity kills the cat. In this case, curiousity will lead to very dark secrets. So I advise you to please refrain yourself from asking something you shouldn't be asking."

"-aa-a All rir-right." Yoseob sighed and walked towards the door.

"Junhyung-ah. Let's go. The shop is closing up early today right?" Yoseob said after he opened up the door revealing a surprised Junhyung and hyunseung.

"YAH! Yos- C-Charles! You shouldn't be standing right now."That was the second time today, Junhyung almost called him Yoseob.

"Doojoon-ah, Please be ready with the car. I need to take care of stuff here for awhile."

"YAH! Charles~ You shouldn't be walking."Junhyung whined when he saw yoseob head towards Yoseob's office.

"Junhyung-ah. Stop babying me. I am fine."

"Well, you need to be babied right now. You just got hit at the head and enter this cafe with a bloody head and a bruised face after 2 weeks of not showing up. You left with just a simple phone call telling me you weren't going to the cafe for a while with no explainations."Yoseob stared at Junhyung lifelessly.

"Don't you feel a sense of Deja Vu here Junhyung? Haven't you peice anything together for the past 2 years?"Junhyung frowned at yoseob's tone. It was cold and tired. He tried to remember anything that was close to what happened today..

"Stop thinking to hard. Your head might get explode." Yoseob sighed and grabbed a few files.

"Well, I need to think hard. I never recall you coming into the cafe with any bruises or any booldy head."

"It's not the injuries jun. Look at what's today date and the date of the day I didn't come to the cafe."

"Wae? Yoseob. Can you stop giving me puzzles?! You and your puzzles are all tricky and weird. I don't know which is which anymore when it comes to your puzzle."Junhyung said frustratedly. Yoseob just chuckled and went out of the room after grabbing the files.

"Hold this would you? It would look weird if I was holding it. Besides, I am your worker Junhyung hyung." Yoseob said jokingly.

"Yoseob." Junhyung called out to yoseob before he let the office. He turned around and saw yoseob with his eyes closed hard and griping the handle.

"YAh! Yoseob-ah. Gwenchana?" Junhyung held on to Yoseob's shoulders. After a few minutes yoseob shurgged junhyung's hand off and walked out off the office.

"I am sorry making you all worried. Please don't be worried about me now. After today, I don't think I am going to make it out alive with Soohyuns nagging." Yoseob joked to all the staff downstairs. They all laughed and agreed. Soohyun could be very scary when it comes to yoseob.

 

"Charles sunbae nim. The car is here." Lee Joon said coming out from nowhere.

"Junhyung hyung. Kaja, I am so going to be dead when I get home."

"She is your noona. What do you expect?"Yoseob chuckled and nodded his head. He walked with Junhyung and Lee joon who walking behind them.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" The door bell rang and out came the trio. Yoseob looked at Doojoon's car. Not bad. Maybe Doojoon had a rich family. But there was a familiar car parked behind doojoon. A car that Yoseob could never forget. He turned to the left and saw him and Doojoon chatting away happily.

"Doojoon-shi. We have to go now." Junhyung said going closer to Doojoon. Yoseob just stood there staring at the older man and lee Joon hugging each other. Anger boiling up in his body.

"Take care, Abonim."Doojoon said as he bowed at the elder. Junhyung bowed slightly and went to follow Doojoon to the car.

"Yoseob-ah." Junhyung called out for yoseob. Yoseob quickly got in the car before the two father and son saw him. From the side view mirror he saw both of them glancing around trying to find him. He snickered and laid back at the passanger's chair and closed his eyes.

Abonim? I thought you were against people being gay? *snickers* what a life. I guess you just love him more than me. Just because he is your real son I am not. How have you been? I bet you didn't even blink an eye when you read my letter.