Secrets 2

Secrets

Yoseob's POV

I walked into my office and glanced around the room. Junhyung was sitting at my chair reading a magazine  and a can of coke was set at the end of the desk.

" Why didn't you tell me that you were hiring people?" I asked junhyung. I guess he didn't notice my presence since he was startled by my voice. I rolled my eyes and took a seat on the couch.

"It wasn't my decision. It was Jongin. He thought that you probably need more staffs. I mean seriously, this is practically your second home. You sleep here more than you have slept at home." I sighed and massaged temple.There was a reason I didn't want to go home.

"But being your PA won't be helping me is it?"

"When they do my job, I'll help you do your job." I looked at Junhyung who had his usual smirk on.

"I am not going to win this am I?"

"No, since you wanted them to have a say anything about the Cafe." I sighed again and stood up. It was true, after halmonie died. Halmonie handed me the cafe even though we werent related at all. Instead of handing the cafe over to soohyun she gave it to me. Soohyun didnt mind at all infact she was more than glad that i took over the cafe instead of her.

"As long as they are here, they must not know about me. I am changing back to my english name."

"Got it, Charles."Junhyung playfully saluted me and turned back to look at the magazine.

"Remind me again, why my boyfriend is the model for our Cafe."

"Because... That's his job. Now get back to work. I need to start baking. I wonder if they have finished loading the flour or not."

"Hey, can you take it easy on them. You looked like you wanted to kill them just now." I chuckled at turned to look at Junhyung playfully.

"That's because I do. Well, one of them actually. Now if you don't mind I have to bake."I saluted to the amused Junhyung. I went down the stairs and found both Doojoon and Lee Joon playing around, I just shook my head and went to the front.They better have moved the flour already.

"HYUNG!" I saw Jongin came in the Cafe all startled and scared. I glared at him and put the chairs down from the tables.

"Go and wash your hands. Later you will have to give a briefing to the staffs." I said not sparing a glance at him to show how mad I was at him.

"But why can't you do it?" I sighed and turned to look at Jongin. He more nervous since I looked at him.

"There are new staffs Jongin. And two off them are your resposiblity. I can't afford rumors to spread. They barely know anything about the cafe and I am not going to reveal that I am the owner of this Cafe. They are not trustable." Jongin frowned and helped me with the chairs.

"You think everyone isn't trustable. It took you 4 years to trust me. Can't you just trust them?"

"Trust isn't something I can give easily. Trust is something people have to earn. Plus I already know one of them isn't trustable." Jongin looked at me confused but I was already done talking to him so I walked to the kitchen.

"SUNBAE-nim!" I heard both Doojoon and Lee Joon said bowing to Jongin. I smirked, how much I wish I could fire them all right now.

"Ah-- Doojoon-shii, Lee Joon-shii. I see you are here on time. How is it going so far?" Jongin said politely turning his attention to the newbies. I sighed and walked towards the counter to make my cakes but I found out that none of the flour was moved. Not even one.

"Where is the flour?" I said trying not to raise my voice. My temper got horrible when halmonie died and work wasn't helping me at all.

"We are only suppose to take orders from Junhyung sunbaenim." Lee Joon said dismissively. I could feel my blood was boiling.

"I was about to search for you excatly, Charles sunbae. I was wondering if you have checked the flour if they are good or not. I heard from a staff named, Jieun that those flour came yesterday but I think they are expired." Doojoon said politely. He was just being nice because Jongin is here.

"Charles?" Jongin asked while looking at me.

"Don't judge. Junhyung is upstairs, can you call him for me?"I said examining the flour. Doojoon was right, this is not the usual flour I ordered.I watched as Jongin went up to call Junhyung for me but something was weird. I could feel that both of the newbies were looking at me.

"What do you do here? I am curious. You just told the Boss to do something for you and you are ordering us around like its your job." I turned to look at both of them.

"Well, wouldn't you like to know. I am the baker and barista here. I have worked here longer than you guys have and I am trying to help you guys. But it seems like you don't need any help. Don't come looking for me if you want help with something." I said to them coldly and walked away.

"That still doesn't answer why you are making your boss do stuff for you. Or is there something going on? Relative? Best friends? or---" Lee Joon paused at the end. I was curious to know why he had stopped talking but when I turned around I saw Doojoon shutting lee joon's mouth up.

"I am sorry sunbae, he is actually a nice person when you get to know him more." Doojoon said grinning while holding down a struggling Lee Joon.

"I--- " Before I could say anything we were interupted by a loud noise. Not again. I rushed over to the front of the cafe when I saw Jieun yelling at Soo hyun.

"YAH! Just because you just got back from your honeymoon doesn't mean I have to cover your shift!" Jieun yelled at SooHyun. Soohyun glared and place both of her hand on her hips.

"But I covered your shift when you when out with the hot dude!" Soo hyun retorted. I shook my head at them. Soohyun only covered Jieun's shift once and that was like a few years ago. I walked over to break them both up.

"Oppa! Soohyun is bringing up the past!"

"Yoseob! She won't cover my shift just this once. I am so tired to come back to work today.  I don't know how you do it." Soo hyun whined at me. I rolled my eyes and looked at my watch. 3 2 1.

"Soo Hyunie!"Jongin shouted.

"Jieunie!" Junhyung shouted as they both run down the stairs to handle the whole commotion.

"YOU STAY OUT OF THIS! LET YOSEOBIE HANDLE THIS !" Both of them yelled at both Junhyung and Jongin. I chuckeld and shook my head at their childish attitude.

"Alright girls, let's all calm down and have a seat okay? I'll make us all a cup of hot chocolate." Both of the girls glared at each other and reluctently sat down on the couch nearby.

 

I walked towards the drink station and make hot chocolate for both of the girls and caramel macchiato for me. I could feel someone was staring at me and my bet it was one of the newbies. I turned and saw Doojoon debating whether to talk to me or not.

"You might get a headache for over thinking to much, doojoon-shii."I said turning back to the drinks.

"huh? oh." He said shocked that I was talking to him.

"What going on that you are rattling so much in your brain?"

"Wasn't that Jongin sunbae-nim's wife? Kim SooHyun." He said nervously. I smiled at how cute he looked. NO! Yoseob focus! He is your staff and more importantly, he is Lee joon's friend. Your enemy.

"Yes, it is. Is that why you are getting all worked up?" He chuckled and made my heart skip a beat.

"Aniyo, you all look like you guys are all close. Like really close." I turned to look at Doojoon amused. He hasn't done anything bad, yet but I still couldn't trust him eventhough he is being polite. Not yet.

"Yeah, we are. " I said trying to grab a tray from a tall shelf. Doojoon looked at me and how much I was struggling so he helped me take it.

"Umm.. Charles sunbae. I know that Lee Joon can be a jerk sometimes but he is a nice guy. But I was wondering if you could give us another chance and help us wtih this job. I heard this is one of the few jobs that was hard to get. And Lee Joon and I really would like to work here. Besides this is one of the job his parents recommended and I promised them I would take care of him." Doojoon said keeping his head down. I sighed and put the drinks on the tray. I shouldn't get mad at them. They didn't do anything particular wrong yet. NO, yoseob. You want to get rid of them. Not give them opportunity to work here. And why would they  recommend this job?

"One tip about working here. Don't cross anyone here, especially me. You can have fun with them and all but never think you are better than them. We are all a family now. But you guys are still part time workers so you guys have to still have call all of us sunbae during work." Doojoon's face lit up and he was grining like an idiot.

"Now, get back to work. And I have a extra stash of flour at the back. Can you bring them to the kitchen? I knew something like this would happen."

"How did you know something like this would happen?"
 

"From dramas." He looked at me all amused and shook his head not daring to question me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After work~

I was wiping the tables when I saw Lee Joon and Doojoon at a corner whispering. I took a peek and saw Lee joon holding Doojoon around at the waist. My heart broke at the sight. What was I thinking anyway, Doojoon isn't single , of course he wasn't. But was angered me more was that he was with Lee Joon.

"Yoseob, here is the contact that you asked for. Are you sure you don't want to go home tonight?"Junhyung said as he handed me a piece of paper. I tore my eyes away for the heart clenching sight,

"No, I need to finish things up. The project is going to move as plan."

"Does that mean you are leaving us? Like you wouldn't be staying in town anymore."I sighed and nodded my head.

"Someone have to go and handle things there." I told junhyung and walked towards the back. I knew that junhyung was going to follow me since he was not going to let this thing go.

"SUNBAE!" I heard Doojoon said all surprised. I snickered at them and saw a hickey on Doojoon's neck.

"Oh, you guys are still here?" Junhyung said awkwardly. Not because he felt uncomfortable by the situation. It was just that he was about to blurt out the secret just like that.

"It's not what it looks like." Doojoon said quickly as he got away from Lee Joon's embrace. Lee Joon just stood there smirking.

"What?" Junhyung said not understanding the situation.

"It's nothing, Junhyung. Go back home. I will close up shop." I said turning to grab a mop.

"Alright, I got to go, hyung. Sunbaenim. I will be going now." Lee Joon said not taking a glance at me when he bowed. He wasn't sincere about it. He was already like an open book to me. He never can really hide his emotions well from me.

"Arraso. I need to go to Seob. Seung will kill me if I am late tonight." Junhyung said rushing out the cafe following Lee Joon out. Then it was left just the both of us.

"Sunbae~" Doojoon said to me nervously when everyone was gone.

"Neh." I said. I didn't mean to sound cold but it's just that out of all the people! WHy did it have to be Lee Joon?

"You are not going to stop helping us are you? " Doojoon said nervously. I turned to look at him confused.

"Why should I stop? You were right about giving other people a second chance."

"Well, I don't know since.. I am like gay and so is lee Joon."

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"It's not a bother to you?"
 

"No."
 

"Why?" I looked at the shocked doojoon

"Why? Aren't you suppose to be happy that I am not a homoual freak?"

"Yeah, but people wouldn't actually except us for no reason."

"I am not bothered by it. Let's just leave it like that. There is nothing wrong with being in love."I said. I felt like I was talking to myself. If loving someone isn't a crime why did I get kick out of the house because of it?