Secrets 8

Secrets

 Yoseob POV

 

After Hyun Jae hung up the phone, I could feel kikwang sneaking up behind me. I sighed and turned around before he had the chance to pounce on me. I looked at him questionably. He grinned and chuckled awkwardly while rubbing his neck.

 

"Yes, Kikwang. How may I help you? I thought you would be on the phone with dongwoon right now." I said walking over casually over to the living room. "Dongwoonie is in a meeting. I can't get through to him. I'll call again around 6 later." He said pouting as he followed me like a little duckling following its mother.

 

"I am going to go out with Hyun Jae. I don't know when I will be back but most probably a few days after dongwoon gets back. So you guys don't get worried." I said slowly as I opened the storage and looked for my suitcase.

 

"Seriously yoseob. It hasn't been that long since you came to Seoul and now your going out of town. And most importantly, with Hyun Jae! Might I remind you, he is your EX BOYFRIEND!" I rolled my eyes at kikwang reaction. "Well your my ex and you don't see me kicking you out and screaming 'I hate you'. And what's more funny is, that you are planning to move in here and your dating my best friend." I said sarcasticaly. Kikwang frowned but he still followed me to my room. I thought he would run and whine to dongwoon by now. Sometimes I do wonder which one is the older one in the relationship.

 

"I still think this is a bad idea." He said looking at me packing my stuff.

 

"Well, I think its a great idea. I need to get out of this town for a while and maybe going with hyun jae is what I need right now." More like I need to get my mind out of doojoon. He is screwing up my brain.

 

 

 

 

Doojoon POV

 

I looked around the place and saw lee joon. The words that yoseob said lingered in my head. What does he mean by my joonie was one of the causes for him leaving the house. Lee Joon is an innocent soul.

 

" What the hell are you doing?" Yun Jae sunbaenim shouted at Lee Joon. Lee Joon just stood there scared. He turned and saw me. He gave me a signal not to come to him. I knew he was stuborn and he could take care of himself but.. I sighed and nodded my head. If anything gets worse, I would have to step in.

 

"I asked you, what the hell have you been doing while I was gone?"

 

"Sunbae. You told me to wipe the tables."

 

" Yes, I told you to wipe the tables. But you have to know the difference between the priority of the customers and just wiping tables. You can't get mad at the customers just because they are stopping you from wiping the tables." Okay sometimes he might not be rasional... but he is a hardworker.

"They could have waited." Lee Joon mumbled. I sighed. And there is goes, when Lee Joon starts mumbling, things starts to go wrong. Very wrong.

 

"They were! Do you know how many customers we have lost?!  I can't believe yoseob let you work here." Yun Jae sunbaenim  said in disblief.

 

"Yoseob this, Yoseob that. You guys think he so great dont you? Well, I know him better than all of you. I know his secret! But I won't tell you what it is just for the fun of watching you guess and try to figure out what it is." Lee Joon snickered annoyingly. I had never seen this side of Lee Joon before. He was  so innocent back then. Now, threatening, reason for yoseob to leave home... what else am I not seeing?

 

"Don't you dare talk about my dongseang like that! He is your employer and you are not suppose to be talking trash about yoseob like that." I was about to go in before anything could get messy since Yun Jae had started to grab joonie by the collar. "Guys, not in the work place. You know the rules Yun Jae hyung. If you really respect yoseob you would follow his rule." Junhyung came and tried to calm Yun Jae sunbaenim down.

 

"What? That---" Before he said anything else lee joon restrained himself. What did he want to say? I walked over to them and greeted all of them.

"Hyung--- I mean sunbaenims. I apologize on behalf of lee joon. I will talk to him and make him reflect on his actions." I said bowing at them repeatedly. They looked at me and sighed. "Doojoon, ah. Stop it. And you can call me hyung. It's okay since you are already working here. " Yun Jae said patting my back. I smiled shyly at them and nodded my head. Lee Joon pouted and hit my hand. Me being used to it, it didn't hurt that much. I glared at him telling him to shut up. I didn't mean to be rude.

 

"Doojoon-ah. How was Yoseob? You did meet up with him right?" Junhyung said after  Yun Jae hyung left. "I did. He was okay. He was meeting a guy from the club last time at the bar. They seem to be really close." I commented. Junhyung smiled evily and and nodded his head as he went away.

 

"Is yoseob so high and mighty? You guys don't know his true nature. IF you guys did, you guys won't be talking about him like he is king or something." Mumbled Lee Joon in anger. I looked at him, something was up with him but I can't figure out what it is yet. Maybe something happened while I was gone.

 

"Lee Joonie. Why are you so mad? What has Yoseob done to you?" I asked him as I pulled him to a corner. He everted his eyes trying hard not to look at me. "Joon. Talk to me." He stared at me with his vulnerable eyes and hugged me tightly. 

"It's nothing. It's the past already. And you told me to forget about the past." I sighed. I was a bit disappointed that joon didnt trust me enough to tell me what was going on. He had been a bit different lately. All secretive and I could feel the angry vibe around him. 

 

 

Junhyung's POV

I smiled evily after I found out from doojoon that yoseob has been seeing his ex boyfriend.Yang yoseob, what are you up to? I quickly went to the office and called Gikwang.

"Hello?" Kikwang voice sounded raspy like he just woke up. "Kwangie, give me the details. What's up with Hyun Jae and Yoseob?"I said a bit too eagerly.

"How did you know about yoseob and --- nevermind. No matter what, you have spies everywhere don't you yong junhyung."

"I don't need you too nag at me right now gikwang. What I need is to find out what is going on between yoseob and hyun jae."Gikwang sigh was heard from the other side of the line. " The way you are saying it, its like we dont have our own relationship to worry about."I smirked. My relationship is perfect right now. I need everything to be perfect so that I can finally propose to hyunseung. Since that was hyunseung's greatest wish, make sure that all 5 of us are in a relationship. Just one more to go and I am good to go.

 

"Kwangie." I said a small fraction of my patince was slowly drffting away."He and Hyun Jae are already gone. They went on one of Hyun Jae's random trips." I frowned. Hyun Jae's randoms trips are usually long. No information what so ever about them? Suddenly, the door opened and came in hyunseung all dressed up and pouting. 

 

"Kwangie, I got to go. I'll talk to you later about it."Before I could get a reply from gikwang I hung up the phone and went over to hyunseung."Are you okay baby?" I asked as we both sat down on the couch. He lied on my lap and rasied his legs on the armrest of the couch. "I hate being the face of this company. Its to much work: " Hyunseung sighed and closed his eyes. I smiled and massaged his head.

 

"Yeah, sometimes I don't like it either but we owe it to halmonie after she took us in."I said slowly pressing at the pressure points."Hey, junnie." Hyunseung started to say yawning from time to time.

"hmm..."  I hummed to him as a response that I was listening."Want to go to a party with me?" He said slowly. I knew what he meant. He would always have these parties where all of his model friends gather and just party and chilling. Sometimes there would be actors and musicians as well but I never really went. It was just wasnt my kind of party.


"Where is it?" I said closing my eyes resting my head back but still massaging hyunseung's head slowly like halmonie used to teach me. "It's near here and its not such a big party. Just close friends and relatives. And he has been dying to meet you." He? 

"Who has been dying to meet me?"

"A close friend of mine. You remember the model that I took pictures with for the 10th anniversary?" Jongsuk?

"Well, his boyfriend is my cousin and they are going to have a party to celebrate their 5 years anniversary tonight." Hyunseung explained. I guess one party wont hurt.

 

A few hours later~

Hyunseung and I arrived at the party and I glared at hyunseung. He called this a small party? Really?

 

"Well, its not a big party. If it was there would be press and bloggers everywhere." He said drinking his champaign. I scoffed and grabbed a drink for myself. Suddenly, hyunseung nudged me and made me spill my drink. "yah!" I said and was roughly turned to look at his direction. That's when I saw Jongsuk and Woo Bin with Hyun Jae and Yoseob. What are they doing here?

 

"Let's go and say hye." Hyunseung said with a devilish smile on his face. "What?" Before I could say anything, hyunseung already dragged me towards them. I sighed and stayed my cool.

 

"Hye guys." Hyunseung said grining happily. I chuckled at his cuteness and shook hands with woobin and hyun jae. "Seungie hyung." Yoseob said in cute voice and hugged hyunseung like its a been long time they last saw each other. "Seungie.You came!" As expected jongsuk and woobin had the cool aura around them.

"What are you doing here yoseob?" Hyunseung nicely as he loked over to hyun Jae and yoseob.

 

"I am on a trip with Hyun Jae. He wanted me too come with him to this party." Yoseob said grinning like it wasn't a big deal that he was on a road trip with his freaking ex boyfriend.

"You said you wanted to meet my friends. I am introducing them to you right now." Hyun Jae said scoffing. Yoseob smirked at rolled his eyes. " I wanted to meet them a long time ago but now you introduce them? When I am already not interested?"

 

"Yoseob don't be like that, you are still glad that you met them right? When do you ever get to relax for a while and meet new people instead of worrying about work." I chuckled at them. They were acting like they were still in a relationship where nothing bad happend to it.

"Well, I am glad that I can finally meet hyun jae's yoseobie." Woo bin said as he smiled towards yoseob. "I am glad to meet you too Woobin but there is a minor mistake there, I belong to no one." Yoseob said smirking like a proud man.

 

"I am not so sure. I think dooj--" Before Hyun jae could say anything further yoseob covered his mouth and glared at him. "Jae, what I said at the car is for your ears only." Yoseob said a bit angry at hyun jae who was just most probably grinning like an idiot with yoseob's hand covering his mouth.

"Why? Afraid junhyung and hyunseung would spill the beans to him or maybe they would even be happy that you finally like someone thats not me?" Yoseob rolled his eyes and nudged hyun jae and laughed nervously.

"You like someone?! WHO?!" Hyunseung said grabbing yoseob and shaking him. I stared wide eyed at yoseob and then turned to look at the smirking  hyun jae.

 

"I think we have had enough for today. I am kind of tired with the whole trip back from seoul, I think we should get going." Yoseob said nervously.

 

" Where is your next trip going to be?" Jong suk asked stopping yoseob from going anywhere an draging a  poor hyun jae with him.

 

"Gangnam."Hyun Jae replied grinning like an idiot.

 

"What?!" Yoseob shouted hitting hyun jae again. What was wrong with Gangnam?

"Why gangnam?"Woo bin asked confused. "We are going to meet a few people there and then we are going to Yeuido next. Yoseob chuckled a bit and excused both of them and left the house with yoseob glaring at Hyun Jae the whole way.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Preview

 

 Yoseob POV

I glared at HYun jae as we entered the car. What is he thinking bringing me to gangnam?! Is he absolutely crazy?

 

"She wants to meet us. I can't just say no." Hyun jae said as he started the car.

"The last time I saw her was when I ran away from home. What busniess does she have with me?" I replied angrily. 

"She has been wanting to see you for a while now yoseob. She said that she needed to tell you something but she couldn't reach you." I sighed. 'what am I going to do now?'