Secrets 6

Secrets

 

 

5 days earlier ~

 

Yoseob's POV

 

"Send them in. The decision has been made." I told Jongin.

 

"But hyung. It's still a 50% 50% vote. Nothing has been decided yet. You have to vote first."Jongin said. I sighed and just shooed him away.

 

"So you have made a decision....." Hyunseung hyung stated rather than asking. I stared at him for a while and nodded my head. Junhyung hyung kept his poker face on but I knew he wanted to ask. Just then, Soohyun noona came in. She pouted at me and sat down. I guess she is still mad at me.

 

"What's wrong with you? You have been sad all week." Junhyung asked. I sighed and looked back at the papers that I was suppose to review this morning but I never got the chance.

"Why do you think?" Soo hyun said grumpily.

 

"Yoseob, the trainees are coming." Jongin said coming in the room. I nodded my head and told to let them in. I quickly wore my mask and hat. Its not time yet. First it was doojoon and then it was Lee Joon. Both looked nervous as hell. Junhyung leaned towards me and started to whisper. I nodded my head and turned back towards them.

 

"Hello, Yoon Doojoon shi and Lee Joon shi. It finally nice to meet you both again." I said in a deep voice.

 

"I am sorry but have we met before sajangnim?" 

 

"Yes, I came by the cafe a couple of times. I might say. Both of you made quite an impact to this store. I have never had this many girls coming to our cafe just to buy coffee. But I guess, the sales also went up because of the new cake that Charles made. Don't you think?" I think I heard junhyung and hyunseung chuckled at the slightself compliment I gave to myself.

 

"Thank you, sir. But we really haven't done much. The cafe was already popular without us around." Doojoon said oh so humbly. I turned to look at Lee Joon, who has beeen quiet the whole time.


"But I don't particularly like charles. He is a bit weird don't you think?" I asked them. Hoping to get a response from Lee Joon. But he just stayed quiet and listened. What was he thinking?

 

"I don't think so. But maybe. We didn't really get to talk to him that much. He was always in the kitchen but he sometimes gives us tips on how to work here. I think he is a nice guy." 

 

"Really? " The teasing voice of Soohyun was heard. She was one of the people who voted for the trainees to stay. Everyone seem to have think that I am against having both of the trainees eventhough i havent voted yet. 

 

 

 

"Yes." Doojoon said still with a smile on his face.

 

 

"Hear that Yoseob. He thinks Charles is nice." Soohyun said. I knew what she meant so I rolled my eyes at her. 

 

"Enough, with that. You guy can have a seat." I showed them to the seat in front of me. Lee Joon and Yoon Doojoon both hesitately came over to sit down.

 

"Do you guys like it here so far?" Soohyun asked sweetly as Jongin came and sit down next to her. While she was sweet talking the trainees, I had time to write my report.

 

"Sure, I guess. The people here are nice. I have always dreamed of working here. This place feels comfortable."Doojoon said. I snickered. I looked at him and lee Joon.

 

"Lee Joon shi? It's been a while since we have meet. Aren't you being awfully quiet?" I asked him. Lee Joon turned to look at me. Shocked by my sudden question.

 

"Huh?"

 

 

"How's Mr.Yang and Mr.Lee? Are they doing well?" I said not wavering at all. He started to fidget.

 

 

"Yoseob shi. You know Mr. Yang and Mr. Lee?" Doojoon asked surprised. I just chuckled and nodded my head.

 

 

"Lee Joon was a friend of mine. But we seem to have a bit of a falling out."I explained. I leaned against my chair and just stared at the nervous Lee Joon. Suddenly, he stopped. He looked at me like he used to do when we first met.

 

"Hello, yoseob. I am sorry for my rudeness. As you know I wasn't much of a hyper kid like you were." His voice change. As expected, he wouldn't just run and hide. He can't be destroyed that easily. But this time he has grown stonger and more confident in himself.

 

"It's fine. Back to SooHyun's question. Do you like it here?"

 

"It's not that great but yeah. I am doing  fine. I dont get why this place have many procedures and complicated things going all around it? Why is it so special that you need to have all these procedures?" Lee Joon asked waving his finger all around.

 

"I am not sure myself actually."I started to smile. Now the war has begun. Only one of us has to survive this.

 

 

 

"Have you made your decision Yoseob?" Soohyun noona asked me when everything started to come out silent. It was just me and Lee Joon glaring at each other.

 

"Yes, but I have one more question for Yoon Doojoonshi." I  said smirking looking at the now alert Doojoon. I turned to him a smiled sweetly.

 

 

"It has come to my attention that both you and Lee Joon shi are in a relationship. If ever one of you has to leave, would you follow?" Doojoon sighed and nodded his head. "No matter what, I promised I would take care of Lee Joon. So, if he was to leave. I would leave as well. But if I were to leave I hope Lee Joon wouldn't because I think him working here is the right choice for him." I nodded my head in understandment and took out to envolope from my jacket.

 

 

"Here are your first pay check and there will be many more to come if both of you wish to stay here." Doojoon started to say thank you with a wide smile  while Lee Joon just smirked. I rolled my eyes at them and stood up. I grabbed all the papers on the desk and walked towards the door.

 

 

 

"Seobie! Are you going already? I thought you would hang out with us more since this is going to be the your last day working here."Junhyung asked. I turned around and smiled at them.

 

 

"I am sorry but I have to pack up my stuff. And Soohyun, please don't be mad at me anymore. If you need me just give me a call. I am leaving the first tomorrow and I am taking a few staffs with me. Mainly, the staff that are transfering there." I told them and bid farewell. I sighed. This has just begun. I can't back out now.

 

=======================================================================================

Next day~

 

Filthy!

Sick!

I can't believe your my son!

!

I am glad you were never my son!

Failure!

 

"NO!"I shouted when I woke up. Suddenly, dongwoon came rushing into the room.

"Hyung!"

"Ouh dongwoon ah. Mian. I didn't mean to wake you."I apologized to him. He sighed and came towards me.

"This is why, soohyun noona told you to stay at halmonies house. Why are you coming back here?" I looked at him and reassure him with a smile.

"Go back to sleep woonie. I'll be fine. Besides its going to be a long day tomorrow. Everything has to be done to day." I pushed him towards the door. He sighed again and went out of the room.

 

Morning~

 

I didn't get to sleep even a wink. I was to afraid of those dreams coming back. I should have known that bring up this fight would also bring up old memories. I went downstairs and saw kikwang making food in the kitchen. I sat down on the bar stool and grabbed an apple.

"I heard you couldn't sleep last night."He said simply as he took out a plate from the cupboard.

"Why does dongwoon tell you everything?" I rolled my eyes at him.

 

"Whether you like it or not, I am still your best friend." He handed me a plate of omelette and a glass of milk.

 

"And your my ex." I glared at him. He chuckled and shook his head.

 

"And your roommates, boyfriend." He added

 

"Right, can we not talk about it anymore." I drink my milk and took a bite of the omelette. Dongwoon came in with a few papers and a pen stuck to his ear.

"Hey! NO papers in the kitchen." I told him shooing him away. He pouted at me but went out again. After he was dones putting away the papers he came back and gave Kikwang a kiss.

"Hyung, you need to sign the final agreement papers and your set to go." Dongwoon told me. I nodded my head and continued to eat. Kikwang handed him a plate and chocolate milk shake. Urgh, chocolate. I hate chocolate.

"I like having a lawyer boyfriend. It's so y."

"I like having a lawyer roommate. It's easy to take advantage of him. HAh!" I mimicked kikwang. Dongwoon just chuckled at our childish acts.

 

===================================================================================

 

The next day~

 

It was finally the restaurant's opening day. Jongin and the others promised to come so they closed up shop to come and meet and have lunch here.That would mean they are inviting all the staffs including Doojoon and Lee Joon. So I came prepared by wearing my disguise.

 

"Seobie!!! My baby seobie~" Soohyun came rushing towards me giving me a hug.

 

"Hyunnie!"I hugged her back tightly.

 

"The boys are here. Including everyone in light and fire cafe."Hyunnie said. I nodded my head and turned my attention towards the everyone. Then I saw Lee Joon and Doojoon. Both holding hands and smiling happily.  I sighed and told them to come in. The place was packed so I brought them to the VIP room.

 

"Charles would be taking care of you guys. I would be joining you guys tonight at the club. See you guys later." I told them bowing and leaving the room.  I went to change and went back to take their order.

 

"Soohyun! Jongin! Junnie~ Seungie~ " I smiled happily at them and greeting them like we just met for the first time today.

 

"Oh~ Charles, how is Seoul treating you? Good I hope." Hyunseung said.

 

"It's fine. Yoseob sunbaenim keeps on bullying me as always. I never knew how much I missed working with him." I said trying to keep my act up.

"Where is dongwoon and kikwang?" Junhyung asked.

 

"They would be in later. Yoseob sunbae said he took care of everything and you guys just wait and eat the food. Here are also your hotel room for the night. If you need anything just press that button over there." I showed them the button in the middle of the table. They nodded their heads and I went out.

 

No one's pov

 

The food was served and so was the drinks. Everyone was chatting away happily when suddenly the door opened.

 

"Dongi Pongi in the house~" Dongwoon cheered followed by an embarressed kikwang.

 

"Woonie! I need details. You know I can't trust Yoseob living in seoul."Soohyun quickly question as she pulled dongwoon to sit beside her. Kikwang just rolled his eyes and sat down next to him.

"Like you said. He did have those nightmares again but hyung hasn't seen him yet. And I hope he never will."Dongwoon gossiped. Kikwang stared at the new faces at the table.

 

"I haven't seen you guys around. New?" Kikwang asked with a smile which Joon and Doojoon smiled kindly back.

 

"Yeah. I am Yoon Doojoon and this is my boyfriend Lee Joon." Doojoon introduced. Dongwoon turned towards them and nudged kikwang.

 

"I know woonie. Shush. We are not suppose to be rude here.It could just be a coincidence that they have the same name." Kikwang whispered to Dongwoon. Dongwoon just pouted and introduced him and Kikwang to them.

 

"Tonight, Yoseob hyung won't be joining since he has to fly to China but good news is Charles is going to join us! Yoseob has been toturing him with a lot of stuff." Dongwoon said what yoseob told him to say.

 

"Its okay. Charles is more fun than Yoseob anyway."Jongin said . Everyone joined in laughter except for Doojoon and Joon since they werent close to both of the man.

 

 

 

At the club~

 

Yoseob was dressed very ily and cute to resist. He need to cool off and this was the time.

 

"Charles~You look damn fine. But not as fine as My junnie right here though." Hyunseung commented while giving a y look towards junhyung.

 

"Oh please. Junhyung hyung is like your own personal doll seungie hyung." Yoseob said as he rolled his eyes at hyunseung and junhyung. Just then Soohyun came with Jongin, Lee Joon and Doojoon.

 

" I am going to go dance. Talk to you guys later." Charles told soohyun and walked off towards the dance floor.

 

"You guys, what ever you do. Don't let hyung near the dance floor!" Dongwoon shouted at them as he was panting like he ran a few blocks just to get to them.

"Why? He needs to loosen up anyways. And where is Kikwang?"Junhyung said. Dongwoon shook his hand and head hysterically.

 

"He is here. We can't let him see hyung." Dongwoon said. Junhyung scanned the dance floor and suddenly his heart dropped at the sight that he thought he would never see.

 

"Guys, look." Junhyung said pointing to the dance floor. Yoseob was face to face with another man. He was taller and familliar looking. Both looking at each other with passion and hatered. They were dancing to the music perfectly in snyc.

 

 

"My, my. Who do we have here? Isn't it my little Yoda."He said with his deep voice. Yoseob was already drunk but he could still respond like he was sober.

 

"I am not yours, Jae. You left me." The older man chuckled.

 

"Well, you practically blamed me because your parents didnt love you and they were so homoual."He joked. Yoseob ignored him by turning his back on the person and started dancing with another person.

 

"But I still loved you. Somehow, it wasn't enough for you." Hyun Jae whispered to Yoseob's ear.

 

"If you still had loved me you wouldn't have gone and ran away. It's been 7 years Jae. I believe you found someone new?" Yoseob whispered back. He kissed Hyun Jae's cheek and bid the older male farewell. He slowly walked over to the booth where his friends were.

 

"You're Yoseob." Lee Joon said unconciously. Yoseob turned to him and smirked. "Well, done Joon-ah. You finally got it. Tell me , you found this out after you saw Hyun Jae with me again or was it my bad acting skills?" Yoseob asked coldly. He grabbed his drink on the table and drank it with just one gulp.

"So you have meet Appa Lee and Appa Yang." Lee Joon said not answering Yoseob's question.

"No, I haven't. I have seen their faces but we haven't officially met yet. It's funny how both of them didn't recognized me. And it's also  weird you didn't recognized me either. What? I've changed so much that you can't even remember me?"Yoseob said walking away from them. He was about to fall but was held back up by Hyun Jae.

 

"Don't torture yourself. They might not see it but hell, yoseob. I know you. Just let me get you to your house." Yoseob was on the verge of already crying and he didn't want the others to see him like this. He nodded and grabbed on Hyun Jae hand.