Secrets 11

Secrets

No one's POV

Yoseob was regretting it. Regretting in ever following hyun jae on this ridiculous trip. He should be in seoul right now, watching rented movies and drinking hot cocoa that kikwang made.

"So we are you guys heading off to next?" Doojoon asked the silent yoseob and smirking hyun jae as they were eating their food.

"We are going to Yuido. I have a friend who owns an entertainment park there. We are voluntering there for the day." Hyun jae said while munching on his food.

"Volunteer as what?" "Like mascots for the day. I am going to dress as Shrek. Yoseob is going for the sheep."

"Yang in a Yang suit. That's cool." After doojoon's praise, yoseob couldn't be any redder from all the blushing. "Not cool at all. The sheep is going to be cuter than him." Hyun Jae said sarcasticaly. And just as yoseob thought that hyun jae couldn't ruin the moment, he did. Yoseob kicked hyun jae's shin and pretended to be innocent. "Well, I doubt a sheep could look cuter than yoseob."

'Man, doojoon is really helping me out in making fun at yoseob today.' Hyun jae thought. He handed his phone over to doojoon to show the picture of the sheep and made doojoon chuckle.

"Sorry, seob. I can't help you out in this one. That sheep is actually cuter than you." Doojoon said amused. Yoseob looked at doojoon shocked and punched his shoulder playfully. "Some hyung you are."

"See, I am a better hyung than him. Aren't I?" Yoseob just rolled his eyes and continued eating.

"I know this may seem like I am up to my boss but really yoseob, this food is amazing. You've got a real talent." And back to yoseob blushing again.

"Don't flatter him to much, he might just fall in love with you." Hyun Jae said jokingly which made yoseob spit out his drink. Doojoon quickly handed yoseob a few pieces of napkin for yoseob to wipe his mouth. "Are you okay?" "I am fine." Yoseob said strained but managed to kick hyun jae shin again but harder this time. Little did yoseob knew that he accidently kicked doojoon's shin instead.

"OW!" Doojoon shouted as he grabbed on his injured leg. Both yoseob and Hyun Jae just stared at him surprised and amused.

"I want to ask you if you are okay, but I already know the answer to that." Yoseob said just staring at the in pain doojoon.

"Why did you kick me?!" Doojoon whined as he nursed his leg. Yoseob just shrugged and stood up to clean the dishes.

 

"Sorry, Doojoon shi. He meant to do it to me. You can kick me if you want." Doojoon made a face and shook his head. Yoseob shrugged guessing it wasn't a big deal.

"Want to watch a movie? I bought a movie that we have all got to see. Yoseob can you go get it. It's at the room." Hyun Jae instructed yoseob. Him being the bossy person that he is, yoseob just let it go and went upstairs not wanting to argue with the diva queen. 

 

Hyun Jae's POV
 

I managed to get Doojoon alone by making yoseob go and get a non existant movie upstairs. It's going to take a while before Yoseob figures it out tho. Just enough time for me to talk to Doojoon man to man. (like yoseob isnt a man) 

"So doojoon..." I started to say but was cut of with him standing up and walking over to the sink. I looked at him weirdly. "I don't see Lee Joon anywhere. Where is he anyways?"

"He is back home with his family." Doojoon said not looking at me and wiping up the dishes. "I'll just cut to the chase. I want to know if you like Yoseob or not?" I said bluntly to him. I couldn't beat around the bush. This is yoseob we are talking about here. That kid doesn't need to be let down about this kind of stuff. Before he falls in love with this guy he better know what he is in for...

"No, I am not." He hesistated for a while with his answer and that makes me wonder if he was telling the truth. "Are you sure?" I asked him again unsure of his answer. 

"Why? Do I look like I like him or something?" I thought about it for a while and nodded my head. I got to admit, I keep thinking that something is going on between those two but yoseob keeps on denying it.

"Well, I don't. I have a boyfriend." He said trying to reassure himself. I just nodded my head in understanding and went back to drinking my coffee. "But I think there is something more. I think you are attracted to Yoseob somehow. For most of the time I have seen you and that's not alot. I can tell You dont like me." 

"It doesn't take a geinus to know that." He scoffed. I sighed trying not to get angry at him and just said "I just don't think it's right to lead people on. In the end, someone would get hurt by this."

"Hurt by what?" Suddenly, Yoseob came down the stairs with a CD in his hands. "I couldn't find any new movie that you were talking about. So I think we should just watch this instead. " Yoseob said showing us the cover of the CD

"Nah, I think I am tired already. I have work tomorrow anyways or not my boss will kill me." Doojoon playfuly. "Good choice. Besides, we have a long trip tomorrow right?" Yoseob said while walking Doojoon out of the house. 

 

No one's POV
 

"I won't kill you." Yoseob said defensively and made an offended face. "I didn't say you were. I have more than one boss remember?" Doojoon said playfully. Hyun Jae from behind them made a gag face and shook his head. "Get a room would ya!" 

"Goodnight, Yoseob." Doojoon chuckling at Hyun Jae who was showing his tounge childishly at him.

 

"Goodnight, Doojoon hyung." Yoseob smiled as he waved Doojoon goodbye.

 

"Oh you are so dead HYUN JAE!" Yoseob said as he closed the door. "EP!" 

 

 

 

 

Next day~

Yoseob looked over at Doojoon who was making drinks at the bar. Hyun Jae had a problem with something and said that they had to stay for another day here. Which Yoseob didn't mind since he could have another day staring at Doojoon who looked ridiculously extra charming today. And for Doojoon he didn't mind it at all that Yoseob was staring at him, he liked the attention that he was recieving. Lee Joon never really paid attention to him that much and it felt good to be admired for once. Sometimes Doojoon would look over to yoseob just to tease the younger. 

 

"Welcome to Light and Fire Cafe, I am Yoon Doojoon. How may I help you?" Doojoon greeted a couple of teenage girls that had just arrived in the cafe. "I'll two ice Caramel Latte and Hot chocolate." The tallest one said. 

"And can I have your name?" 

"The Hot chocolate is Sun Shin, And the caramel Latte would be Charles and Hye Rin." Doojoon paused for a while and thought it was weird since Yoseob's favourite drink was also caramel latte. The girls pay for the drinks and went over to the end of the bar to get their drinks. Just as Doojoon was about to make the drinks, he saw the tall girl from just now was over at yoseob and pouting trying to get yoseob's attention.

 

 

 

"Hye Rin. I am not going to prom with you." Yoseob said rolling his eyes at Hye Rin's antics. "Sun Shin, help me!" Hye Rin whined at her friend. 

"Rin, he said that he wouldn't go with you. Why don't you just say sorry to Ilhoon and he would go with you. You both are being stuborn." Sun Shin said annoyed that both of her best friends are fighting again. "Ilhoon oppa called me a giraffe. How would you feel, if I called you a shorty?" Hye Rin grumbled. 

"I don't care! You guys both called each other mean words." "What ever. It doesn't matter anymore. Ilhoon went to Seoul. That means he doesn't feel want to be in the relationship so I am not going to waste my time waiting for him."

"Can I intrude here?" Yoseob sighed as he couldn't stand hearing Hye Rin whine anymore. "Ilhoon has an apartment at Seoul and he told me that he was waiting for you to finish school and then when you start your colleage at Seoul University, he was going to ask you to move in with him or was it easier to visit you at your dorm? I wasn't paying attention that much. Now, if you guys want to stay here at this table. I suggest you both talk more quietly and don't disturb me. I am stalking someone right now." Yoseob said looking annoyed at both of the. Sun Shin just laughed and shook her head. Hye Rin pouted and played with her hair. She always does that when she was frustrated or thinking about something.

 

"Here is your coffee." Doojoon came over with the drinks and fake smile. "What time do you end your shift?" Yoseob asked as Doojoon put down the drinks. 

"Half an hour, I have a break. I end my shift at 12."

"Good. Have lunch with me. Hyun Jae said he is going to hold up till late night and I hate eating alone." Doojoon face lit up and nodded his head. 

"I know a great place to eat." Yoseob nodded his head and shooed him away.

"Looks like Charles Oppa got a new crush." Sunshin said as she nudged yoseob a little. "I don't date my employes."

"Oh, please. Technically, he is not your employee. You work at Seoul now remember so your denial is not valid." Sunshin rolled her eyes and smirked at yoseob. 

"Whatever. You guys should be studying right now not invading someones love life." "Hey, I invade almost everyone's love life. That's why you guys love me." Sunshin said proudly. Yoseob just made a face and went over to the bar to help Doojoon out since the cafe was starting to pile in.

 

 

At a restaurant somewhere~

Yoseob was awkwardly eating lunch with Doojoon. There was pure silence around them. Both scared to say anything, afraid that either of them would say anything stupid. 

"We are having a promotion of our special cake today. So we are giving out samples to everyone. Here is our complimentary cake." A waiter said giving out two small pieces of cake. They both tasted the cake and made a face.

"I make better cakes than this." Doojoon said slowly after trying a bite of the cake. He didn't want to seem rude so he continued on eating. "I have tasted worse. Don't worry, when you have tasted junhyung's cake you would appreciate this cake." Yoseob joked along.

 

"Then I will have to defenitely try junhyung's cake." Doojoon said smiling finally since they have started to talk to each other.

 

"So is there something going on with you and lee joon right now? Because I cant believe he left you out here alone. He seems to be protective of you usally when you are around me." 

"Pass"

"What? You cant pass." yoseob looked at doojoon ridiculously. 

"If I tell you, you have to answer five of my questions truthfully." yoseob sighed and drank his drink

"why is it that you want to know my secrets yoon doojoon shi?" 

 

"The same reason you want to know whats going on between me and lee joon. We are both curious." 

 

"I am not that curious to give up five of my secrets for something like that." 

"Are you sure?" Doojoon said teasingly. Yoseob looked at Doojoon amused and smirked. "How about this? I'll do your little game but in one condittion." 

"And what is that?" 

"Only one question." "Two. Take it or leave it." yoseob srunched his eyes at doojoon. He was a sneaky one. 

"Fine. So spill the beans. Whats going on with that little brat?" 

"First of all, don't call him a brat. But yea, we broke up. And second of all, no he is not going to quit work. He is coming back tomorrow and going to continue to work here and pretend like both of us never happened."

"Why did you guys break up? And why is he still working here? I thought he doesn't like working here?" 

 

"I dont know. But we broke up because of a fight we had last night about our true feelings." 

 

"Wow,true feelings." yoseob chuckled and shook his head. "He actually has feelings." Then yoseob said sarcasticaly.

 

"Okay, your turn. Who were the girls just now at the cafe? The one that bought you coffee." 

 

"Ilhoon's girlfriend and Soohyun's cousin." 

 

"What happened to you the day that you left the house? The actual reason that you left the house." 


 

Hello!!! I AM SO SORRRY I TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE. I got so busy with school and all. And I have a huge issue of actually finishing the story cuz i really have no idea where this story is going. I am just writing this out of the whim right now. So bear with me a while. Anyways, dont worry. I am going to end this story soon. So lets hope its a bearable ending. Comment and subscribe

 Btw! I was about to post this chapter on their anniversary but I didnt have the time. So happy belated birthday beast!! Six years and I am soo happy for them. I am real bad fan right now. I just cant wait to see them live. Watching back their debut and old mvs just makes me fall in love with them all over again.