Secrets 13

Secrets

After Yoseob explained the truth to Doojoon, they both were silent and in their own world. Doojoon not beliving that Lee Joon and Eun Bi was capable of such things and Yoseob remembering his dark past and how Halmonie had taken him in even though he was a stranger to her. A kind heart could truly save a person. 

"Excuse me, but I am looking for a Mr. Yang and Mr. Yoon? Are both of them present in this world?" Suddenly, a familiar voice was heard pulling them back to reality. Hyun Jae smiled at them and waved his hands in front of their faces. "Annyeong Chingu-ah!" He said cheerfully as he grabbed a chair and sat next to Yoseob. 

Yoseob smiled at Hyun Jae and waved back at him with a smile and Doojoon just smiled back politely like he always does when Hyun Jae is around. He might not like Hyun Jae but he was still polite enough. "So since we had to cancel today. My friend at the amusement park said that we can do it next week. So I am all out of ideas on where to go on our road trip." Hyun Jae said dejectedly. Yoseob chuckled and patted Hyun Jae's back. Hyun Jae really enjoyed road trips so when his schedules keep disturbing their road trips Hyun Jae felt bad and guilty. Yoseob was more than fine with it since he never felt better going on this trip. Most probably going to go back to an angry Gikwang but he was still fine with it. 

 

"How about you guys join me in soccer today? I am sure the boys won't mind." Doojoon said as he continued eating his food. Yoseob perked up at the mention of soccer but Hyun Jae pouted. He hated when soccer was invovled since Yoseob was better than him at it. 

 

"No. I hate playing soccer." Hyun Jae said remincing the time Yoseob was practically beating him every single time. Yoseob rolled his eyes and looked at Doojoon with pleading eyes. "If he doesn't want to go then we will just leave him. I want to join." Yoseob said eagerly making Doojoon smile widely for the first time. 

 

"Do you like to play soccer Yoseob?" Hyun Jae scoffed at Doojoon's question. "His a soccer player at our old school but he is more into boxing rather than soccer." 

 

"I see." Doojoon nodded his head impressed at the little imp in front of him. "Then, I'll pick you guys up today around 5?" Yoseob and Hyun Jae just nodded their heads and excused themselves since  they had some work to do, leaving Doojoon alone in the restaurant feeling excited that he was going to play soccer with Yoseob. 

 

 

 

After finishing up his food, he went back to work and was greeted by a sight of Lee Joon wearing his uniform working as usual. "Welcome to Light and Fire Cafe. I am --" Before Lee Joon could finish his sentences he stared at Doojoon for a while and greeted the older. The older just stood there frozen not sure on what to say. After hearing what Yoseob had to say, he wasn't sure if he could believe it or not. The Lee Joon he knew was so innocent but it wasn't that hard to imagine since the boy did have a temper and was very determined. Sometimes his determination would lead him to trouble and Doojoon had always been the one to help him get out of it. 

 

"Hyung. Where did you go?" Lee Joon asked politely like nothing happened between them but there was still some tension surrounding them and you could feel the awkwardness. 

 

"I went out for lunch." Doojoon simply answered as he wore his apron. Suddenly, Junhyung came down from the office with Soo Hyun and Kai. "Oh, Lee Joon! Doojoon! You're both here. Great!" Junhyung said smiling as he welcomed his two employees. "Annyeong, Sunbaenim." Both of them greeted them with a bow and polite smile. 

 

"I heard, Yoseob is here for the weekend. Did he stop by the shop or anything?" 


"Yea, I just had lunch with him. I think he is coming by around 5 later for a football match. You're welcome to join us if you want. You to Joon-ah." Doojoon said casually as he put on his apron that he left on the counter.

"You had lunch with him?!" Both Junhyung and Lee Joon said suprised. He sighed and nodded his head. "Is there something wrong with that?" Suddenly, Doojoon's voice became distant and cold.

"N-no. There is nothing wrong."

A few seconds later,  the door bells rang grabbing the trio's attention. Everyone turned to the door and saw a tall figure came through the door with a smile on his face. He looked over to Joon and Doojoon and waved at them as he came to the counter.

 

"A-Appa! What are you doing here?" Lee Joon stuttered as he went to the counter to meet the elder. Both Doojoon and Junhyung approach them slowly not wanting to disturb the father and son yet.

 

"I am just here for a vist. Hae Jin had a busniess meeting around town, so we thought we should drop by and see our son." He said proudly as he patted his sons back. Lee Joon caught his breath after hearing what his father said and looked at doojoon.


"Appa Lee is also here? I wish you could have called first. Maybe I would have time to clean up the apartment." Joon said awkwardly rubbed his back. Doojoon looked back and forth at the two and knew that Lee Joon didn't tell anyone yet about their relationship. He sighed. This was all too much. Everything was happening all at once today. He should have listened when Yoseob told him to stay out of it. But he did wanted to know the truth, and now he got it. He just didn't get know which one to believe.

"Don't worry. I cleaned up. They can come by if they want to. Is dinner fine? I can cook." Doojoon said. 'For now, let's just get through the day and think about all of this later.' Thought Doojoon.

 

"Sure.  We would love to come by. We'll come by at 8?"Doojoon nodded his head and looked at Lee Joon reassuringly as he patted the youngers back. The younger swore he was going to get a bruise by the amount of patting on his back he has had today. 


"I am sorry to interupt. I am Yong Junhyung. Lee Joon and Yoon Doojoon's co-worker. I am the assistant manager of this shop." Junhyung said extending his hand for a hand shake. The elder shook his hand and put on a warm smile.

 

"Hello, I am Yang Seo Joon. Lee Joon's father." "Yang?"


"Yes, Yang. Lee Joon didn't say anything ?" He looked at Lee Joon confused then Lee Joon just sighed and shook his head. "Not yet."

 

"Oh... Okay then. I'll just see you tonight then."Seo Joon said awkwardly as he said goodbye to the trio. After Seo Joon was out of sight, Joon looked at Doojoon only to notice that the older was already gone. "Where did he go?"

 

"Who?" Junhyung's voice startled Joon making the younger rolled his eyes at him. "Doojoon."

 

"Oh, doojoon hyung. He went at the back." Junhyung said as he started wipe the mugs at bar. "Oh, okay."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After working hours~

Doojoon had been avoiding Lee Joon the whole day but if he accidentaly bumped with the younger he would pretend like he wasn't even though Lee Joon knew he was. After they closed the shop, they waited for Yoseob and Hyun Jae to arrive so that they could go together.

 

"Hey!" Suddenly, a very annoying voice from Doojoon's opinion called out to them grabbing their attentions. "Hey Hugo!" Yoseob called out afterwards as they both skipped happily towards the trio. Junhyung smiled and went over to hug Yoseob which Hyun Jae broke the hug much to Doojoon's annoyance and greeted the other two friendly.

 

"Well, look who we have here. Isn't it Lee Joon? My second least favourite person." Hyun Jae mocked as he looked at Lee Joon. "I wonder who is the first." Joon scoffed as he rolled his eyes at him. Hyun Jae smirked and pointed towards Doojoon. "Him." Hyun jae said with a serious expression. Everyone looked at Hyun Jae weirdly. "Why doojoon?" Yoseob said pouting as went closer to Doojoon showing Hyun Jae that he was going to be on Doojoon's side if they fight.

 

"You gonna betray me just like that? Wah! It's like I don't know you anymore Yang Yoseob." Hyun Jae said faking like he was hurt by yoseob's actions.


"Is there something wrong with me being on Doojoon's side?" Yoseob said playing along. "What about the life we have built together? Was it just all lies?" Hyun Jae continued on making the Doojoon and JUnhyung amused at the scene. Lee Joon was not impressed of course so he just scoffed as he looked at the amused Doojoon.

 

"You did this to your self. Doojoon is the one I want to be with now. Leave us be." Yoseob said dramatically as he placed his hand on to his forehead pretending to be heart broken. "But I still love you!"

 

"You do?" It was finally the scene where the girl goes back to her old lover. Both Hyun Jae and Yoseob were about to hold hands when suddenly, Doojoon out of nowhere held on to Yoseob's hand making everyone startled at the scene. "Yoseob, I have to tell you something." Doojoon said with a serious voice making everyone stunned not sure what to do.

 

"I am having your baby Yoseob! You can't leave me for that man." Doojoon said trying hard not to laugh. As soon as he finished his sentence, everyone bursted into laughter. And here they thought Yoseob and Hyun Jae were a dramatic couple.

 

"Heol! I thought you were going to say something serious for a moment there!" Yoseob said face deep red from the embarassment. "Hey, I had to step in! It was just to good to miss."

 

"Come on! I think I am going to go crazy if I stay with you guys for too long." Lee Joon grumbled getting everyone's attention.

 

 

"Yea. The guys might probably wonder why we aren't there yet." Doojoon said laughing off as they walked towards the park. "Hey, Doojoon! You brought the whole clan haven't you." A tall guy said as he greeted doojoon with a handshake. They all introduced themselves and went to change their clothes. After dividing into teams, Doojoon and Lee Joon were in one team and the rest were in yoseob's team much to Doojoon's dismay. Things are jsut not going well for him today.

 

"Yoseob! Do it!" Lee Joon said as he passed yoseob the ball. Yoseob dribbles the ball pass every single defense Doojoon's team has got but was always neck to neck with Doojoon. No matter how hard doojoon tried to steal the ball away, yoseob was just to quick for him. In a blink of an eye, Yoseob was already dribbling past everyone that stood in his way and was passing the ball with hyun jae from one to another as they got closer to the goal post. "Show them what I thought you." Hyun jae shouted winking at Yoseob at the process as he kicked towards the goal post.

The ball hit the goal post and yoseob head budded it back to the goal post making their points score tie with Doojoon's team.

 

Soon they took a first half break and went to the side of the park to rest for a while. Doojoon and lee Joon sat next to each other with tension atmosphere between them. "I think I should go. My parents want to see me before they come by the house." Lee Joon said after drinking his bottle of water. "Okay." Doojoon just simply said as he continued to stare out into oblivion. Lee Joon sighed and hit doojoon at the shoulder.

 

"I know what I did was wrong and I should have told my parents but you shouldn't have invited them over if you didn't want to do it. You should have just said it or just stay quiet like you always do." Lee Joon said hurt by the lack of attention that he was recieving from the older male.
 

"What was that suppose to mean?" Doojoon frowned as he looked over to the angry kid beside him. "I get it. I am emotional and sensitive. I really do. I don't know why I am such a girl sometimes but you have a blame in this too. You also took part in this break up."

 

"You wanted it! I didn't say anything and you just spew out this accussations about me and him! I didn't do anything--" "EXACTLY! YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! You should have come for me. You should have begged for me to stay. You knew where I was." Lee Joon said getting pissed of already thinking about how unfair doojoon was being to him in his opinion.

 

"I tried ! I tried to talk to you. But I am tired already Lee Joon! I don't want to be the one that goes chasing after you only. You should have chased after me once in a while. You make this assumptions about Yoseob but you didn't really see the big picture did you? Yoseob has someone! He is right there next to yoseob right now and you know that they against all odds always wind up back together again." Doojoon said also getting angry after hearing Lee Joon's excuse. He was done playing nice boyfriend. Never once Lee Joon tried to show that he loved the older. He was becoming more jealous that he was before and was treating Doojoon like he couldn't be close to someone.

 

"I got to go. I'll tell my parents you don't need to cook dinner tonight." Lee Joon said with tears in his eyes as he left doojoon there feeling guilty to what he said. Suddenly a few minutes later, someone sat down next to him and handed him a beer.

 

"Drink. You look like you need one." Junhyung said as he drank his fair share. "Thanks." Doojoon said as he drank the beer letting the bittersweet taste run down his throat. "I saw Lee Joon running. Is he okay?" Doojoon just shook his head and put his beer glass aside and burried his face with his hand.

 

"What's got you down Johnny boy." Suddenly another voice appeared making Doojoon feel a bit better. He looked up and was greeted by a warm smile. Just like the one Mr. Yang would always give to him and Lee Joon.

 

"Nothing." Doojoon smiled as he sighed and stretched his feet. Yoseob rolled his eyes and sat down next to doojoon on the other side.

 

"Come on! You can't be sad that you are losing are you. " Yoseob joked as he lightly punched Doojon's shoulder. `

 

"I am not. It should be you. You can't win against me. I was in the national football team. " Doojoon boasted making Yoseob laugh at him. "Well, glad you doing fine. Let's go, let's finish up this match and get me some beef. You buying right?" Yoseob said as he did his infamous puppy smile at Hyun Jae. Hyun Jae scoffed and roll his eyes.

 

"Do I have a choice?" Yoseob looked back and forth and grinned."yes."

 

They start to play the second half of the game making it the most tense game doojoon has ever played with anything. Hyun Jae passed the ball towards junhyung who kicked it upwards and towards the goal post. Yoseob looked upwards eyes trained on the ball and he unexpectedly bump into doojoon making both of them fall. The game was stopped as they went to go aid both players. Luckily, doojoon grabbed hold of yoseob and became a safety cushion for yoseob during the fall.

Yoseob was on top of doojoon and their eyes lock for a moment. Both hearts were beating in sync with each other.

 

"Hey. You are pretty heavy for an imp." Doojoon joked as they looked away from each other. 

 

"I am not an imp hugo." Yoseob rolled his eyes as he tried to get up from doojoon but couldn't because he sprained his leg during the fall. Which resulted in him wincing at the pain.

 

"Are you okay?" Doojoon said noticing the change at yoseobs face. "I think i sprained my ankle." Yoseob said and he slowly got up with doojoon's help. Junhyung went over and helped yoseob on the other side as they guided yoseob to the bench.

 

"I cushioned your fall but you still managed to get hurt." Doojoon said not believing the situation at hand. Came hyun jae putting on ice on yoseob's sprained ankle making doojoon back up a bit to give the couple a bit of space.

 

"Why is it that when yoseob is with you he would always get hurt? He was never this clumsy before." Hyun jae said angrily as he looked at yoseob. Yoseob just rolled his eyes and looked at doojoon with apologetic smile. 

 

"Ignore him. He is always grumpy everytime i get injured at the field. You can imagine the worry wort i had to put of during my practice everytime i fell down during high school. I swear my mom worried less!" Yoseob said putting out his tounge at hyun jae. Suddenly he realised his words but continued to pretend like he didnt care.

 

"Okay! Since we obiviously dont have enough players why dont we continue this next week? I am sure we all have to go home already!" The guy from earlier that greeted doojoon when they arrived shouted to everyone. Everyone agreed and soon everyone left one by one. Leaving yoseob, hyunjae , junhyung and doojoon left. 

 

"Come on. Let's eat!" Hyun jae said chirpy as he helped yoseob into the taxi. Doojoon sat infront and junhyung and hyun jae were at the sides making yoseob in the middle which was stupid since it will be harder on yoseob later when they wanted to get out. 

 

Throughout the ride, both yoseob and doojoon would give each other glances through the rear view mirror. Not sure what they were feeling at the moment. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I havent edit this chapter yet. So if there is something wrong or something that you dont understand dont be shy and comment :) comment and subscribe. Boing ~ i miss beast ♡♡♡