Secrets 5

Secrets

Yoseob POV

I  was waiting for ilhoon to come in the office while drinking my latte.

"Ilhoon is already in his third year here." Junhyung said giving me his profile. I scanned his file a few times. Nothing has changed. I wasn't the one who is choosing who stays and who goes. They do, I am just here to observe and help all of them in anyway that I can.

 

"His a good kid. What did Junsu hyung think about him? I didn't get to ask his opinion today. Had a rough afternoon, the trainees picking a fight with me again." I said giving back the file to junhyung.

 

"He said the kids okay. Needs more skills on making the coffee but overall his okay."Jongin replied as he sat down beside me. He passed a paper to me. It was the contract I wrote so that nobody reveals who I was. Ilhoon had just finished signing it and was waiting outside.

 

"Bring him in." I said smoothly as I took off my hat. The door opened revealing Ilhoon with a nervous smile.

 

"Relax, hoonie. I am not going to bite. I am just your hyung." I said taking off my mask. Ilhoon face was priceless when he saw me.

 

"Charle's Sunbae nim?!" He stuttered.  I chuckled and nodded my head.

 

"Yea, I am sorry about the formalities. I just don't want people to know." I said ushering him to sit down.

 

"B-but why?"

 

"Ilhoonie~ There are just some people who wouldn't accept the reality in life. Me being the CEO of Light and Fire cafe is not a reality to some of these people. They would do anything to bring me down to get what they want. And I really hope you do keep your promise. I really like you." I said multitasking doing my work while talking to Ilhoon.

 

"Why do you need to speak to me?" I asked him when there was a sudden silence.

 

"Huh? Oh, I heard there was a rumor that a restaurant is being at Seoul. Is that true?"I looked at to him and smiled.

 

"How did you know about that?"
 

"I kind of accidently read junhyung hyung's papers. I was searching for an egg tart reciepe and they told me that it was in junhyung hyung's room so.... yeah."

 

"Yes, it is. In fact, I am actually searching for workers there. And I heard your parent's live in Seoul right now. Do you want to work there?"I took the opportunity to ask him. I have tasted his cooking and it is simply amazing. I wouldn't mind having him in my restaurant.

 

"R-Really??"He said surprise. Gosh, I can never get tired of this boy. He looks so cute!

 

"Thank you!! Thank you so much." He said standing up and bowing to us. We all chuckled at his cuteness.

 

"Your welcome, ouh and one more question." I said stopping him from going out. He turned to look at me curiously.

 

"What do you think about Lee Joon and Doojoon?"I asked. He was the only left who hasn't voted and it was a 50% chance they could make it and 50%  chance that they didn't.

 

"Doojoon hyung. Well, he is the best. I really think he is giving his all here. But Lee Joon shii.. He seems nice. Dependable. The customers seems to like both of them here." Ilhoon answered simply. I nodded my head and told him that he could leave now.

 

"Seriously seob. Why are you so against the new newbies? You even went missing because of them." Hyunseung, Junhyung's boyfriend said as he sat down on Junhyung's lap.

 

"There are something things you don't need to know." I said pulling out Lee Joon's and Doojoon's file.

 

"Send them in. The decision has been made."I told jongin.

 

"But hyung. It's still a 50% 50% vote. Nothing has been decided yet."Jongin said. I sighed and just shooed him away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

5 days later ~

I groaned when I heard the alarm clock ringing. I got up and went to the bathroom. After I finished cleaning up, I looked at the person still sleeping on my bed. I rolled my eyes and tapped his shoulder.

 

"Kwangie! Wake up~" I said pushing off the bed.

 

"Yah! That's not how you treat your boyfriend!" Kikwang shouted at me after he was pushed off the bed.

 

"We broke up a year ago and your with dongwoon now." I said pulling my blanket away from his curling body. He whined and got up.

 

"That's because you told me you never loved me as much as you loved your ex. At least dongwoon loves me. He wouldn't treat me like this!" Kikwang whined again and when to the bathroom.

 

"THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE MOVED IN WITH HIM WHEN HE ASKED YOU TOO! STOP BEING HARD TO GET! IT'S WORRYING HIM THAT YOU ARE SLEEPING ON THE SAME BED WITH YOUR EX." I shouted at him. I laughed when I heard Kikwang cursed at me in the bathroom. Suddenly the door bell rang, so I went down stairs and opened the door. The person on the other side of the door was the last person I thought I would have seen.

 

"Doojoon. How did you find my house?" I said opening the door wide. He looked like was freezing to death out there so I offered to make him a cup of hot chocolate.

 

"Junhyung told me." He said gladly taking the cup of hot chocolate.

 

"Why are you here?" I asked sitting down on the couch opposite to him.

 

"I wanted to talk about what happened yesterday." Doojoon suddenly said. I knew he was going to want to talk about it with me but I just couldn't. My heart was beating like crazy I felt like throwing up.

 

"What about yesterday?"  Fortunately, my voiced sounded calmer than how I am feeling right now. Suddenly, when Doojoon was about to speak, Kikwang came out of the room.

 

"Hey, Seob. Who's at the door?" Kikwang asked as he came down the stairs drying his hair.

 

"Kwangie! This is Yoon Doojoon. The one you met at the restaurant a few days ago. This is Dongwon's --"

 

"boyfriend." Kikwang quickly cut in ruffling my hair. I pouted at him and glared at him. I rolled my eyes and him and fixed my hair.

 

"Dongwoon's coming back from china tomorrow and he wanted to surprise dongwoon by moving in with us."I explained. Doojoon looked totally confused and Kikwang just shurgged and walked to the kitchen.

 

"Isn't it weird to have your ex staying in your home?" I just shook my head.

 

"No. He is totally in love with dongwoon and Dongwoon is totally in love with him. They are like soulmates once you get to know them." I said getting up.

 

"I think you should leave Doojoon. That night, pretend like it didn't happen. It wasn't suppose to happen." I pulled Doojoon up and pushed him towards the door but damn was he heavy.

 

"How can I forget something big like that?" I stopped pushing and made him turn to look at me.

 

"You have a boyfriend. And that boyfriend is Lee Joon. Last night was a mistake. Please can you go now. Kikwang gets crazy when I don't feed him in the morning." I opened the door for him and waited for him to go out. After a few minutes, he finally left.

 

 

"So......." Kikwang says as he took a seat in front of the tv and turned it on.

 

"Yeah." I sighed deeply and sat beside him.

 

"His hot, I had to admit it while dongwoon is not around." I just nodded my head and tried to focus of the tv.

 

"What happened last night seob? You were crying and telling me to pick you up. And when I got there you were already wasted."Kikwang suddenly asked. I looked down for a while. I sighed as the memory were replaying in my head.

 

"Lee Joon happened."

 

"Lee Joon? As in the person who got switched with you during birth?"  I nodded my head as I just kept my head low.

 

"The same Lee Joon who kicked you out from both of your parents house ?" The memory of him kicking me out of the house had haunted me countless of times. Just thinking about it makes my blood boil.

 

 

 

 

 

"His back, kwangie. His back."