Secrets 14

Secrets

After they arrived at the restaurant, junhyung was sitting next to doojoon while yoseob as usual would sit next to hyun jae. 

 

"Yoseob was always the sneaky one. I could never tame him even if I wanted too." Hyun jae said remembering the time they were together. Him being drunk was always something yoseob found amusing. Yoseob just chuckled at hyun jae's attempt to make him look bad.

 

"I wasnt. You were always busy with your theatre practice. You dont expect me to sit there and watch you everytime do you?" Yoseob scoffed and shook his head as he drank his beer. Hyun jae scoffed back and also drank his beer bitterly. 

 

Before anyone could say anything, hyun jae took hold of yoseobs face and kissed the younger. "Yes!" Hyun jae said as he let go of the kiss and passed out. 

 

Junhyung just stared at trio analysing their reaction towards the kiss. Yoseob and doojoon was dumbfounded by the passed out hyun jae who kissed yoseob on the lips in front of doojoon. 

 

Yoseob excused himself as he went to the bathroom leaving the still dumbfounded doojoon and amused junhyung with the sleeping hyun jae. "Wow. That escalated quickly. I didnt even know that he still liked yoseob in that way." junhyung said as he poked the sleeping hyun jae to check if the male was still asleep. 

 

"Really?" Doojoon asked not believing the little younger beside him. "Yea and I am kind of surprised. Arent you? I mean, I knew that yoseob liked someone. I didnt know it was hyun jae." 

 

"What do you mean? Who else would it be besides hyun jae?" Doojoon said bitterly as he chucked down his drink. "Hyun jae was always had a sweet spot for yoseob and had always wanted to protect yoseob. We all knew that. But I thought they wanted to stay friends." 

 

"Stay friends?" 

 

"Yea. Yoseob said something about liking someone. And hyun jae was being all supportive. I thought it was someone else but i guess he was being supportive because he it was him that yoseob liked." Junhyung said as finished his beer as well. Just as junhyung raised his hand for another drink, doojoon stood up adruptly and walked away leaving junhyung more clueless then he was during the kissing incident. He wasnt suppose to pay for the drinks was he? 

 

 

 

 

Yoseob splashed water on his face trying to register in his head what just happened. Hyun jae kiss him. On the lips. In front of doojoon. He grazed his finger on his lips where hyun jae had kissed him. 

 

"Hmm." Yoseob said. Before he could think about anything else, he was spun around by non other than doojoon. "HYUNG!" Yoseob said startled by the sudden appearence. He didnt even notice the older coming in. 

 

Doojoon had his hands on both of yoseob's shoulders and stared at the youngers lips. The image that he wanted to get rid off. The lips that was kissed by another mans lips. 

 

They didnt understand what was happening. All doojoon wanted was to get rid of it. Get rid of any traces of hyun jae on yoseob. Every crack and every curve matched perfectly with each other lips. It was different.Different from the time doojoon kissed lee joon. Different from the time hyun jae kissed yoseob. It was different. All they knew was that they wanted more. More.

Its wasnt familiar but it felt right. After a few minutes, yoseob and doojoon slowly pulled out and looked at each other."Hyung." Yoseob slowly said as they both looked at each other.

 

"Its gone." Doojoon said smiling as he looked at yoseob lovingly. Yoseob could only blink a few times in response. He got kissed twice. In one night?!  Suddenly, doojoon's phone rang alerting both male. Yoseob and doojoon both cleared their throats and looked away as doojoon answered the call. 

 

"Hello?" Doojoon said cautiously. The smile still not leaving his lips. 

 

"Doojoon ah. Can you come over here right now? I know your not busy at the moment." Mr. Lee's voice boomed over the phone making doojoon heart pound. He was never one to reject when an elder request so he just said okay and hung up the phone.

 

"I have to go." Doojoon said dejectedly as he looked at yoseob with sad eyes. 

 

"Oh." Yoseob said showing that he was equally sad."But... I want us talk about it. I want you to know that I dont regret anything." Doojoon said with silly grin on his face. 

 

"O-okay." Yoseob said blushing and watched as doojoon hesitantly trying to leave and trying hard to stay. 

 

 

 

 

Doojoon rode the bus over to the apartment that he used to share with lee joon. He was sleeping over at one of the staff's house while he was searching for a place to live. Somewhere more affordable and more convinent to go to the shop. As soon he arrived at the doorstep, he could hear Mr.Yang and Mr. Lee's voices. For some unknown reason his heart was pounding like he just ran a hundred miles per minute. What was he going to say to them? Sorry, I don't like your son anymore but I think I might be in love with your other son, the one that they thought died years ago and still searching until now. 

 

Doojoon slowly opened the door with the same password that both him and lee joon had set when they first moved in with each other. Lee Joon just got back so that meant that the younger didn't have time to change it anyways. He was greeted by two stern faces and a sad Lee joon on the couch. 


"Doojoon. Come in." Mr. Yang said as saw Doojoon walking in the house. Doojoon breathe hitched as he walked closer to them. They all sat down at the couch, the awkward silence was still hanging in the air. "You both broke up." Mr. Lee said getting straight to the point. Doojoon just nodded his head and lowered his gaze. He knew better than to be proud at the moment. It wasn't like he didn't have feelings for Lee Joon. He used too. But the younger had been too much for him and it felt more like a one sided love to him. 

 

"Why?" Mr. Yang asked calmly trying to understand the situation. They were such a lovable pair to his eyes and he thought they would be together but he couldn't believe his ears when Lee Joon told them the news crying. Doojoon was like a son to them so they needed to know the reason why. So both of them don't make a stupid decision because of their egos. Especially, Lee Joon's. They were well aware of the high ego that their son had. 

 

"I told you. We had a fight and we decided that it was better to just call it quits. I don't understand why you guys are being like this." Lee Joon nervous as to what Doojoon might say to them. "You guys have been together for a long time. We thought you guys were happy thats why we let you guys moved here. And after all of that? You want to call it quits? Just because of a fight?"Mr.Lee asked not buying anything. Doojoon just sighed and looked at Lee Joon.  

 

"It's my fault sir. I wanted to break up with him. I--- I like someone else." Lee Joon face went dark as soon as Doojoon said it. "So it's true then? I knew it. You were such a liar. And for you to say that it was my fault, you made me think it was mine. It was actually yours and that CHARLES!" Lee Joon said bitterly. You could see the flames in his eyes, his parents were shocked as well. Partially understanding whats going on, and hoping that the two would fight and go back to normal after Doojoon realize how much of a fool he was. 

 

"Don't you dare call him that. He had to go through a lot because of you." Doojoon said bitting back his words. He didn't want to reveal anything about yoseob to the parents for yoseob's sake. If yoseob wanted to go back it was his choice and doojoon should force him. Not after what he had gone through. 

 

"I am sorry. I shouldn't act like this in front of you guys. It between me and Lee Joon. I am sorry that you have witness everything." Doojoon said bowing to the two parents. "You guys have been so good to me, I can never repay your kindness in anyway but I think I should go now." 

 

Doojoon walked away leaving from a sad lee joon to an angry one.