Secrets 10

Secrets

Last night~

Doojoon's POV 

I walked home with lee joon and there was utter silence the whole way home. Lee Joon was just staring into space. After the fight with Yun Jae and Junhyung and  then our mini not-so-much called a fight, lee joon was very distant to me lately. 

"Joon-ah. What's wrong?" I asked him as we stopped at our front door. He turned to look at me startled and made him drop his keys. 

"Oh, nothing I just had a lot on my mind lately." He stuttered as he opened our front door. "Can you tell me whats wrong? Maybe I can help." I said gently as I went over to him. He flinched and took a step back. 

"No, I didn't do anything wrong!" Lee Joon shouted. I looked at him confused what did he mean by that?

"I know you didn't do anything wrong. I just want to tell me what you are thinking." I said getting closer to him. "NO!" 

 

Lee Joon's POV

He didn't know anything about me and why I did that to him. They are all just fake. They aren't really concerned about me. I pushed doojoon away and glared at him. I knew yoseob said something to him, he keeps on asking the questions about the past and I hate it. 

"Leave me alone." I said softly not wanting to raise my voice again. "Is it because I asked you what happened between you and yoseob?" He asked again. 

"Why are you soo obsessed with yoseob doojoon? Do you like him or something?"I glared at him. So much for being a boyfriend. 

"What?" He said taken back my sudden question. I smirked and went inside our room. "I glad I did what I did to him. I don't have any regrets to him. Noona was also a big help in making things easier since she wanted to get rid of him too." I spat out angrily and grab a few clothes from the closet and pack them in bag. I walked out of the apartment leaving the dumbfounded doojoon behind.

 

Back to the present day~

 

 

 

Yoseob's POV

She was as beautiful,elegant and graceful as the last time I saw her but then the last time I  saw her she was dead set on kicking me out of the house. She was on the phone with someone talking oh so seriously so I waited at the table next to her. Hyun Jae went to buy us a drink and I am jus sitting her looking at her.

"Joon-ah. Don't tell anyone about this but I am meeting ---" I knew what she was about to say next so I grabbed her phone immedieately and ended the call. "HEY! GIVE IT--- yoseob?" She said half not believing I am actually in front of her. I sighed and gave her back her phone. "Don't tell anyone I am meeting with you. I am coming here against my will besides knowing lee joon he would rush her just as soon as you tell him. He is here isn't he?" I said sitting down on the chair across hers. She was still standing in shock of seeing me I guess that she didn't even move. At that time, Hyun Jae came along and put down our drinks. 

 

"Why is your noona standing up looking all shocked?" Hyun Jae said waving his hands in front of her. She blinked a few times and sat down staring at me. I looked at her curiously as to why she isn't saying anything. "She was about to tell Lee Joon that she was meeting up with me and I grabbed her phone and then that happened." I said pointing at her. Hyun Jae tsked and looked at noona.

"Eun Bi noona." He said trying hard to shake noona back to reality. "Yoseob-ah. I-I thought..." 

"You thought I was dead? I am not surprised I was 17 when I left home or was it kicked out? I am unclear about that a little. There seems to be a different story as to why I am not at that house." I said sipping my coffee. Just then she started to cry. I shifted my attention away from her. What gives her the right to cry in front of me? After what she and Lee Joon did? It gives me nightmares until I couldn't sleep at night without thinking about it.

"I am sorry yoseob. I didn't mean to do what I did." She said while crying. " Stop crying. If you continue to cry I am going to leave."  

"I am sorry yoseob-ah. What we did was wrong and selfish. I was too young back then and I was jealous.." "Being jealous is okay, I wouldn't have minded this much if you bullied me, my entire life but what you did was horrible. I don't even want to know how a 17 year old joon and an 18 year old Eun Bi can scar someone like that." I yelled at her.

"I was foolish..." "I protected you once noona and you repaid your kindness loud and clear. I am glad I left that place." I said standing up and grabbing hyun Jae with me. "They didn't know about it!" Noona shouted before I left the cafe. I stopped and looked at her. "They all didn't know about it. Lee Joon and I wrote that letter to you and we had hired some people to do that to you. The night before you left the house." I scoffed. Even if my parents and their parents didn't know about it, I didn't care anymore. They broke me already and they couldn't fix me anymore.

"Don't try to contact us noona. I am saying this while I am being nice. It was a mistake in coming here."Hyun Jae said angrily. I looked at him in shock, it was rare to see the great Hyun Jae mad. He grabbed my hand and went out of the shop. 

There was silence after we walked a few blocks away from the shop and hyun jae looked like he just seen a dead man. It was understandable since noona was very close to hyun jae. Hyun jae even thought of her and his real sister. "I am hungry, you want to go and eat somewhere?" I asked him as I grabbed on to his hand. He looked at me surprise and nodded his head. 

"I am sorry. I shouldn't have brought you here." He said as we walked towards the car. I sighed and patted his back. "I am not going to lie and say that it was okay but I know it was harder on you then it was on me." I told him. He smiled but not his usual cheery smile and opened the door for me. 

 

Next day~ 

 

I sighed. Hyun Jae had a meeting at town and now I am here. Back where I started at the cafe. I didn't mind since it was relaxing to be here. Lee Joon was still on his mini vacation and would probably be back two days from now. 

"Yoseob, how old were you when you left the house?" I chuckled at doojoon's attempt on asking questions about my past.

"You are starting to be a cat doojoon hyung." I said handing him dirty plates for him to clean. "I am just trying to make conversation here."He denied trying to pry out the past from me. From all the questions he is giving me I guess Lee Joon didn't say much about what happened.

"Try a more suitable conversation will you? Like how was your weekend or How is the shop coming along at Seoul?" I said sarcastically at him. He pouted and nodded his head.

 

A few minutes later after I thought that he had given up, "So how was your weekend?" I chuckled and just shook my head. "It is fine." 

He nodded his head and hummed. "Are you bored Doojoon hyung?" He turned and smiled at me. 

"Yes! I haven't been this bored in ages." He said in despair as he slumped on to the seat nearby. 

"Want to go out somewhere?" He perked up when I said the word 'out'. "YES!" I laughed sarcasticly and glared at him. "Too bad. You have work to do." I said handing him a dish cloth. He grumbled and took the cloth and began to wipe the glasses.

 

 

 

"It's nice to se you joking around again." Hyun Jae said out nowhere. I glared at him and stuck my tounge out at him. "You want to join us for dinner Doojoon?" Jae offered out of the blue. 

"Sure." Before I could say anything Doojoon was already changing his clothes. I sighed and punched hyun jae.

"Just what are you trying to do asking him to eat dinner with us?"

"Relax, seob. I am just asking him to eat dinner with us not tell him all your dark secrets." He said rolling his eyes at me as he went to grab the coffee that I made for him at the counter.

"Why are you in a bad mood today?" I asked him since Hyun Jae rarely rolls his eyes at me. "I am not." He said as he sipped his coffee.

"Did something happen?" He just shook his head and sat down at one of the seats. I sighed for the second time today and sat down infront of him. I should have figured that what happened yesterday would effect him. "Hyun---" I was about to hug hyun jae when...

"I am ready. Where are we eating?" Doojoon voice was heard. I cursed him for coming at his bad timing and fake smiled at him. "My house. I am cooking today." 

 

Doojoon POV

I just went to take off my apron and grab my bag when I heard Yoseob and Hyun Jae talking to each other. 

"Relax, seob. I am just asking him to eat dinner with us not tell him all your dark secrets." He said rolling his eyes at yoseob as he grabbed a to go coffee on the counter. 

"Why are you in a bad mood today?" Hyun Jae just rolled his eyes at yoseob and said " I am not." He just sipped on his coffee and looked around the cafe.

"Did something happen?" Why is yoseob worried about hyun jae if hyun jae is just his ex? But then again, yoseob the most mysterious man I have ever met. They both sat down on the table close by and yoseob looked really worried for him. I didn't know what came over me but when I saw yoseob leaning towards hyun jae..

"I am ready. Where are we eating?" I said pretending to tidy up my clothes. They both turned and smiled at me." My house. I am cooking today." Yoseob said standing up. Yang yoseob you are making me do stuff without reason. I sighed mentally and just followed them out of the cafe.