Chapter 2

Teach me how to love you

 

Waking up Hye Rin looked around . She was lying on a couch in a room she had never seen before . The last thing she could remember was that boy . The door opened slowly and her mom and Hyo Jin, who was holding a glass with tea, came in . When Hye Rin’s mother saw her daughter awake she rushed to her . The young girl smiled weakly just to comfort her mother . Wanting to go home Hye Rin got up with a little help . Going through the kitchen she saw Cheol Yong . He was sitting on the table  he raised his head and that’s when their eyes  met . He smiled shyly while looking at her face . A single tear escaped from the young girl’s eye .

 

Going into her house Hye Rin ran quickly to her room . Locking the door she jumped on bed hugging the pillow . Knowing that she can cry  without her mother noticing  she took it all out , crying herself to sleep . In the morning her mother  told her to stay at home and take rest . When her friend didn’t show the  whole day , Chae Rin   took out her phone and called her .

“ No way !!! He’s your neighbor ?!?  “

“ Mmmm , I promise I’ll be back at school tomorrow “  Hye Rin ensure the blond girl who was really worried . After the phone call she went to take a shower due to the fact that her eyes were swollen . Getting dressed  Hye Rin went out shopping . She was going to make something delicious for her mother . She bought many things and the bags were too many , she pouted walking to her house . The bags were heavy so she stopped for a second .  Someone stopped to her taking her bags . Thinking that it was a thief she grabbed his wrist . Turning to the person who tried to take away her bags she saw him . Smiling at her

“ I’ll help you “  Cheol Yong said going ahead . Still in shock Hye Rin just stood there without moving , but then the same pain came to her  . Running  next to him she grabbed the bags

“ It’s ok , I can do it myself “  she said but Cheol Yong insisted on carry  the bags so she pouted and nodded . From all the way both of them kept silence . Hye Rin was completely obsessed  with thought  about the past and that made her face little pale and not noticing that Cheol Yong was watching her  she continued walking . When they were in front  of the door she unlock it taking the bags from him she closed the door without saying a word .  Scratching his head a little he went to his house . Hye Rin was sitting on the floor pressing her back on the door holding her chest as her heart aches every time she thinks of her lost love .

‘ Hye Rin , you have to be strong and forget him ! ‘ she thought to herself while going in the kitchen to cook something .

 

~~~

 

The next day Hye Rin overslept so in her hurry not to be as little late as possible she forgot her wallet. For her surprise  Chae Rin   wasn’t there . Later on she called her friend , she said that she had some family problems so she would be gone for a couple of days .  Disappointed  the younger girl just said ‘ OK , take care ‘ and hung up . Noticing that she forgot her wallet at home Hye Rin pouted due to the fact that she’ll have to wait all day before eating . 

“ You’re not going for lunch ?!? “Cheol Yong smiled placing a hand on her shoulder .  Quickly pushing him she coldly answered ‘ No ‘ and got up going out from the classroom , leaving him wondering what he did wrong to deserve such attitude .

 

Going on the rooftop she breathed heavily . She was not that kind of person , but she needed time before she could act normal in front of the person with the same face as her lover .

When the lectures started , she was sitting next to Cheol Yong , not looking at him she moved right to the corner of the desk . He pulled a little piece of paper and wrote something quickly before throwing it at the now focused Hye Rin. She took the paper that had fallen on her legs and read it.

 

~ Why are you avoiding me ?!? Did I make smth that insulted you ?!? ~

 

Looking around she saw  Cheol Yong smiling weakly .

 

~ Nothing ! It’s just that I’m not good at talking with ppl ~

 

He looked at her cutely smiling . Hye Rin felt little embarrassed at the same time her heart aches . He remind her about her lover so much that from time to time she thought that he’s with her and not Cheol Yong . Throwing the  little piece of paper  he accidentally  hit her head . Angrily looking at him she took the paper .

 

~ Wanna go for a walk after the lectures ?!? Please !!!!!!!!  ~ 

 

When she was writing the teacher spotted her  .

“ Hye Rin  can you pay more attention to the lesson and not to Cheol Yong ?!? “  Hye Rin nodded and then turned to glare at the boy next to her . She hated to get in trouble when it wasn’t her fault . After the lesson she tried to get away fast but it was no use Cheol Yong followed her  apologizing many times that he got her in trouble .

“ Say , let’s go eat ice cream “ he smiled looking at the girl next to him . She was completely ignoring him , thinking of something else and not her love . Scratching his head confused the boy waved his hand in front of her face making her step back “ Sorry !!! What were you thinking ?!? “

“ It’s noting “  Hye Rin coldly answered . Cheol Yong ‘s face turned pale a little , still thinking that the girl’s mad at him . Passing a store he went to buy ice cream for him and the girl . At the same time Hye Rin thought that he went away so she breathed a sigh of relief placing a hand on her now beating heart ‘ He’s just like him ‘ she thought continuing walking .

“ Here “  he said holding the ice cream right in front of her face . He’s smile was so innocent that it made her look at the other side due to the fact that she was about to cry .

“ No thanks “  and she went ahead . Grabbing her wrist he pulled her a little closer to him .

“ Please !!! “ feeling her hand shivering under his , she pushed him away . The ice cream fell on the ground as Hye Rin placed a hand on her chest all shivering .

“ DON’T TOUCH ME ANYMORE “  she screamed before running away leaving  Cheol Yong behind . He kneeled to pick up the now melting ice cream on the ground . His face was expressionless , he had no idea what’s her problem . Meanwhile  Hye Rin was running to her house crying . This was the first time a boy touching her , the first time since he left her ! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yukki : no one commented  ... o_O is the story not that good * sob sob *  TT^TT