Chapter 1

Teach me how to love you

“ Hye Rin-ah wake up !!! “  Hye Rin’s mother  yelled  from downstairs. The girl was sleeping peacefully in her room , but then woke up as her mother was getting impatient waiting for her lazy daughter to get up . Rubbing her eyes she got up going to take a quick shower .  Going downstairs she went in the kitchen to give her mother a morning kiss and to apologize about being a lazy . Both of them ate their breakfast and soon Hye Rin’s mother went to work leaving her alone in the house . She lost her dad during a car accident at the time when she was a little baby so her mother was taking care of her alone . Hye Rin understand that and she was helping with everything she could just to make her mother happy .

While she was cleaning the living room she accidentally  pushed a box on the shelf  , kneeling to pick everything that fell from the box she noticed the letters and photos that she was trying so hard to forget . Remembering the past that she was happy and thought that she had everything , tears escaped from Hye Rin’s eyes while she was  holding the photos in her hands as all the pain returned again . The love she had , her first and last love . As she was filled with thought about the past the doorbell rang .  Wiping the tears she went to answer . A cute girls was standing in front  of  her 

“ Yes ?!? “ she said after staring at the girl for a few seconds amazed by her charming smile .

“ Oh , sorry to disturb you miss , we just moved next door and I wanted to greet our neighbors “  her innocent smile warmed Hye Rin’s heart and just for a second she felt really happy due to her cheerful aura “ I’m so stupid … my name is Bang Hyo Jin  “ she raised her hand , the younger girl  immediately  took her hand  unconsciously  smiling at her .

“ Nice to meet you , I’m Kim  Hye Rin “  she said little shy . She was never good at meeting new people .

“ Oh , you’re so cute blushing like that ! “  the older girl said pinching Hye Rin’s cheeks . It was really weird  for the younger because they met each other only 15 minutes ago , but she was acting like they are really close friends “ How about you and your family come for a dinner at home ?!? “ the girls said all happily . Hye Rin just nodded as she was in no condition to denied the offer .  The girl hugged her and left , leaving the younger girl confused . Closing the door she smiled a little but then she saw the time . She was already late for the lectures so she run upstairs to change .

It have already passed 15 minutes since the lecture started when Hye Rin entered . The teacher glared at her and pointed the only pair of seat that were left unoccupied  . Placing the books on the desk she  breathed heavily as the racing from her house to the university  was extremely  tiring for a person who prefer reading than running . 

“ Everyone take out your notebooks and do some exercises , while I’m out for a second “ the teacher said leaving the room . Opening the textbook Hye Rin started writing when Chae Rin  threw herself at her .

“ Hye Rin-ah !!! What are you doing ?!? “  she said placing her arm around the now scared Hye Rin .

“ Nothing , just doing what I was told , and Chae Rin-ah can you stop scaring me like that  “ the younger girl said placing a hand on her chest to cool down her heart . Chae Rin pouted about she was scolded again . The teacher returned and everyone took their seats .

“ Students we have a new transfer student “ the door slowly opened and a boy entered . Going next to the teacher he smiled shyly

“ Nice to meet you all I’m Bang Cheol Yong , hope we can be good friends “ the boy bowed . That’s when Hye Rin raised her head to look at the boy . When she saw him she felt something , the pain she wants to forget so badly now returning to her full strength . The teacher pointed the boy to the seat next to now shivering Hye Rin . When the lesson continued Cheol Yong looked at the shivering girl and smiled not noticing that she was trying so hard not to cry  .

“ Hi , nice to meet you ! “ said Cheol Yong raising  a hand  all smiling at Hye Rin . The same smile that she loved back then . She felt that she couldn’t handle it anymore , she got up abruptly.

“ Teacher can I go to the toilet ? “  the teacher looked at her suspicious but then nodded in agreement . Sh ran out the door as she was in no condition to hold her tears anymore . Going to the toilet she locked herself in one of the stalls falling on the floor as the tears flowed down her cheeks . Pressing  her legs to her chest  trying to stop the pain , to forget everything .

The lesson passed and Hye Rin never came . Chae Rin was now worried she knew that this would happen the moment she saw Cheol Yong . Going to the toilet she called for her friend but no one answered , Hye Rin  was already gone . Rushing out the university the blond girl went to Hye Rin’s house praying that she’s save and sound at home .

At the same time Hye Rin was walking down the street to her house , eyes filled  with pain . Entering her house she took a seat on the couch staring through the window  the tears never  stopping. It was a good thing that her mother was still at work , she was hiding herself for so long that her mother never noticed that her daughter was with broken heart  .

When Chae Rin got to Hye Rin’s house she rang on the doorbell but no one answered so she went in the house without permission . The whole house was dark , not a single light was on , just a little light escaping through the windows . Going in the living room she saw Hye Rin on the couch , the older girl rushed to hug her . Turning the light’s on she saw Hye Rin’s expressionless face, swollen from all the cry  earlier .

“ Hye Rin-ah , please look at me ! Everything’s  going to be fine “ Chae Rin hugged, ones again, Hye Rin who was now snuggling in her embrace crying .

“ Unnie what should I do now ?!? I can’t forget him , it’s too painful ! I want all the pain to vanish “ the younger girl cried as Chae Rin wiped away her tears

“ Ssshhhh … I know it’s painful , but you’re a strong girl right ?!? Besides unnie ‘s here with you ! Remember that you’re not alone ! “  Hye Rin nodded forcing a smile . She knew pretty well that she’s not alone . After awhile  she calmed down thanks to her friend who was always with her , helping her with everything . Soon Chae Rin went home after her mother called her because her father  needed her help .

“ Are you sure you’ll be ok ?!? If you want I can stay “ 

“ I’m sure unnie , besides mom should come soon “ Hye Rin ensure her . The blond girl nodded  messing Hye Rin’s hair a little .

“ Take care kiddo “ she smiled , Hye Rin rolled her eyes but nod none the less. When she was alone she got upstairs to take a shower . Pretty soon her mother came . Kissing her daughter’s forehead   as she missed her all day .

“ Hye Rin-ah did you noticed that we have new neighbors  ?!? “ Hye Rin’s mother said taking a sip from the tea her daughter  made .

“ Oh , yeah …about that . The girl came and said that they’ll be waiting for us to go for a dinner today “  Hye Rin’s mother excitedly got up and went to change, wanting to meet the neighbors . Hye Rin just laughed at how childish her mother was . And there they are in front of their neighbors door . Hye Rin’s mother made a cherry pie because she liked cherries a lot . Giving the  pie to Hye Rin , her mother rang on the doorbell . The door slowly opened , waiting for the cute smiling girl ,  the younger girl raised her head . The pie slipped from her hands as tears appeared in her eyes . She never thought that she’ll meet him again for a second time today . The pain returned again and her heart ached .

“ Hye Rin , are you ok ?!? Hye Rin ?!? “ her mother cried as Hye Rin collapsed right in her arms . 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yukki : Hi-yeom ^^

wow the first chapter ^^ ~
hope you like it