Chapter 6

Teach me how to love you

 

The alarm clock rang , slowly getting up Hye Rin  rubbed her eyes looking around the room . Going  to the bathroom to wash herself , the little knock on the door made her leave the juice she was drinking before .

“ Hye Rin-ah !!! “ screamed Chae Rin before jumping on the girl , her eyes caught  Cheol  Yong , who was smiling lightly at the two girls . Inviting them in the house , Hye Rin went to change her clothes . It was a beautiful Saturday morning and they were going to the mall to shop . It has been already a month since the two girls became close friends with Cheol Yong , and Hye Rin was happy with that . She learned not to think that  much for her ex-boyfriend and that was making everything better . Her smile was on her face more often that before and seeing her best friend smiling like that makes Chae Rin happier .

Before going out of her room Hye Rin saw the calendar , making her eyes widened . Going to her  desk she took a small cute cat like box “ Damn it “ she said placing it on the desk . She went to the living room little upset .

“ What’s wrong ?!? “ Chae Rin asked looking at her friend . Hye Rin pouted placing herself on the couch .

“ I need to find a part time job “ 

“ Why ?!? “  the blond girl asked confused .

“ Umma’s birthday is after two weeks and I don’t have enough money !!! “

“ Well in our shop we need some help , since my sister is going to Seoul for two months “   Cheol Yong said while looking at the TV . Hye Rin smiled lightly going up from her seat , approaching to the boy

“ I accept “ she smiled placing a hand on his shoulder . Shocked a little, the boy just nodded , but deep inside he was jumping from happiness .

 

 

~~~ 

“ I would like , a piece from this cake “ Chae Rin said with a big smiled seeing her friend working . Giving her the order with a big smile on her face Hye Rin looked at Cheol Yong , who smiled proudly . He had been teaching the girl for about a day and now she’s even better than him . The truth was that after Hye Rin started to work in the sweet shop , many people started to come , because of her warm smile .

“ Guess you like the work here “  Cheol Yong asked during the little break that they had for lunch . Both of them were sitting on one of the tables in the shop .

“ Are you kidding me ?!? I don’t like the work here …. I love it !!! “ she smiled happily while eating her lunch . He blushed deep red ‘ Why is my heart beating so fast ?!? ‘Cheol Yong thought while placing a hand on his chest .

After the lunch break , the shop was opened , and it was already crowded , but that didn’t bothered  Hye Rin , because she was happy working .

“ I’ll go take something “ and the Cheol Yong quickly run to the back , at that time Hye Rin was happily smiling while giving the order to some little girl .

“ Here you go sweety “ and she gave the order to the girl , who smiled and ran through the door .

“ Hye Rin-ah ?!? “ a familiar voice called her name , the girl turned just to find Jong Hun . He was right  in front of her , smiling warmly “ You work here ?!? “ her smile vanished for a second and without talking she just nodded . Coming back Cheol Yong saw the guy who was talking with the girl .

“ It’s time for your break “  he said pushing the girl lightly , while smiling . Turning to the guy  “  What will it be sir ?!? “ Cheol Yong asked politely , while deep inside he wanted to punch him .

“ Ah , I’ll like some sweets “ Jong Hun said smiling lightly . After that he went out but Hye Rin followed him , seeing that  Cheol Yong pouted ‘ What’s up with her ?!? Is she a masochist  ?!? ‘ and he continued doing his work .

 

~~~

 

“ We have to clean before leaving “ Cheol Yong said giving the rag to her . Pouting her lips Hye Rin took in and going to the tables , she started to clean .

After one good hour of cleaning , both of them went out from the shop . It was already dark and the clouds upon the town were covering the moon and the starts .

“ Lets go for a walk “ suggested the girl , she wanted to look around for a present . Cheol Yong just nodded and so they went to the shops .

“ What did this guy want ?!? “ he asked  curious why she went to him . Smiling weakly Hye Rin looked to the sky .

“ He’s leaving tomorrow , he came to say goodbye “  breathing relived Cheol Yong smiled looking ahead . They were walking down the streets filled with little stores , when it started to rain . Running to hide from the rain , both of them went to a shop that was already closing . Taking his jacket the boy placed it on Hye Rin’s shoulders .

“  Are you ready ?!? “ he chuckled taking the girl’s hand

“ For what ?!? “ she asked confused , while lightly blushing .

“ To run back home !!! “

“ What about your jacket ?!? You’ll catch a cold “ he chuckled again tightening his grip .

“ It’s ok , now run “ and both of them ran all the way to their houses while holding hands . After walking Hye Rin to her house , Cheol Yong ran to his, forgetting his jacket .

 

While taking a hot bath , Hye Rin received a message . Taking the phone to look a smile appeared on her face .

 

Take a hot bath ~~~ and don’t forget to drink something warm !!! :)) 

- Cheol Yong

 

texting back she went out from the bath and wrapped a towel around her body. She went to change and then went to the kitchen to make herself a hot cocoa while waiting for her mother to return from work .

 

~~~

Going out from the shower , Cheol Yong went to his phone just to find that he had a message .

 

I’m already taking a bath XDD and I’ll make myself a hot cocoa don’t worry !!!  ~~~ Make sure you take a hot bath and something to warm yourself :))  ~~ see you at work boss :  

-  Hye Rin

 

He smiled going downstairs to make something to warm himself up .

~~~

Going up early in the morning Hye Rin took the jacket that Cheol Yong gave her yesterday . Dashing to the door as she was little late , she went in the shop that was opened already . Bowing to Cheol Yong’s mother she went to change , she looked for the boy but he was nowhere to be found .

“ Are you looking for Cheol Yong , honey “ his mother asked noticing the little pale face of Hye Rin , she just nodded going to  take the orders .

“ He’s sick , so I decided  that it’ll better for him to rest at home “ Cheol Yong’s mother said after helping the girl . Hye Rin smiled weakly , but she was really worried about Cheol Yong as it was her fault that he got sick . So after work  she took his jacket and going to a near shop she went in to take something for Cheol Yong .

After going  to the house , Hye Rin knocked on the door .

“ Hye Rin ?!? “  the boy looked confused wondering what’s she doing here . Smiling warmly she went in without permission .

“ I bought  you something “  and she went into the kitchen , while Cheol Yong  followed her. 

“ What’s that ?!? “ he asked while looking at the soup . Hye Rin just smiled making a sign for the boy to sit on the chair .

“ I went to buy  soup , so you can eat ! Your mother told me that you’re sick and ….” she was cut off when Cheol Yong wrapped his arms around the girl , pulling her closer . She just stood there , but then smiled hugging him back .

“ Thank you “ he whispered in her ear , while she blushed deep red . After that he ate the soup happily , while Hye Rin was looking at him .

 

~~~

 

“ Thanks for the soup and the jacket “ Cheol Yong smiled happily while escorting Hye Rin to the door .

“ You’re welcome !!! See you at the university ok ?!? “  the boy just nodded while watching her going to her house . When she entered her house , Hye Rin placed a hand over her now racing heart ‘ What’s that suppose to mean ?!? ‘ she thought while going to her room . 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

sorry for not updating for so long >.< 
and hope you all had a wonderful Christmas ^^ ~ 
hope you like the new update ^^