Chapter 5

Teach me how to love you

 

While watching the movie Cheol Yong  noticed that Hye Rin was not interested in it , she was thinking about Jong Hun . The last time she saw him was when she saw Hongki for the last time and the thought of her ex- lover made her chest hurt .  She missed him , and thinking about the past always brings her bad memories that she wanted to forget so badly.

“ Hye Rin-ah “ the boy said but Hye Rin was deeply in her thoughts so he waved a hand in front of her face , making her jump a little not expecting it “ What’s wrong ?!? “ he asked little worried .

“ Can we go ?!? “  Cheol Yong just nodded and so they went out . Walking through the big mall with all kinds of stores , the boy stopped as he saw the ice-cream shop . Hye Rin was not paying any attention so she didn’t noticed when Cheol Yong went to buy ice-cream . Running to the girl he stopped when he saw the same guy back at the movie theater . He was about to go to them but they went ahead . Hoping that Hye Rin will turn to see him , but that never happened

‘ Can’t believe she left me behind ‘  Cheol Yong thought eating his ice-cream while going to a trash-bin  to throw the second ice-cream that he bought to cheer Hye Rin up .

 

Cheol Yong was walking down the street to his house still thinking about Hye Rin , he wanted to know if she’s ok or not , and didn’t noticing  Chae Rin calling him . The blond girl rubbed her head confused, before running to the boy

“ Yah !!! Don’t you dare pass by without saying ‘Hi ‘ “ she smiled while Cheol Yong was not paying any attention to what she’s said “ Where is Hye Rin ?!? “ the boy pouted , remembering that she left him behind because of another guy .

“ She went with some guy “ 

“ Huh ?!? What guy ?!?  “ the blond girl asked curiously wondering where her friend went .

“ I’m not sure … hhhhh his name was … hhhhmmmmm …. “  Cheol Yong stopped for a minute to think about the name “ Oh , yeah I think it was Jong Hun … or something like that “  hearing his name Chae Rin’s face turned pale

“ You idiot !!! How can you leave her alone “ she yelled going toward  the mall , annoyed about everything and with all the secrets the boy followed the blond girl who was already running . They tried to call Hye Rin but she didn’t answer so now her friend was really worried

“ Say , who is this guy ?!? “  the boy asked preparing for Chae Rin to ignore what he said , but she stopped and took a seat on one of the benches near the park of the mall

“ Well he’s an old friend and a best friend of her ex-boyfriend , so if he’s here so … “

“ Hongki is here too ?!? “ Cheol Yong cut off the blond girl making her choke for what she had heard . The boy gave her a cute smile before looking at his phone just to find his sister calling “ What’s wrong ?!? “ he replied while Chae Rin’s eyes were still on him , she was really confused from where he knows about Hongki , since they never talked about him in front of Cheol Yong “ Really ?!? Ok , we’re coming !!! “ and he hung up “ Hye Rin is with my sister in the shop “  and so both of them went to the sweet shop .

“ From where did you know about Hongki ?!? “ Chae Rin asked right in front of the shop , the boy just smiled  going in . And there she was sitting on one of the tables alone , drinking a hot cocoa .

“ Hye Rin-ah !!! “ yelled the blond girl just before jumping on the younger girl .  Thinking that it’s not the right time to go to the girls , Cheol Yong went to his sister  forcing a smile “ What happened ?!?  “  Hye Rin just smiled lightly taking a sip from the drink . She was not in the mood to talk right now , the only thing she wanted was to be alone . Noticing that, the blond girl pouted her lips not saying a word as she knew that now her friend won’t answer no matter what she do .

 

~~~~

 

All the way to Hye Rin’s house everyone kept silence . Chae Rin was going to sleep over in her friend house , but the atmosphere was somehow awkward and Cheol Yong didn’t know what to say , he was little mad about the thing in the mall and when Hye Rin just left him behind . But he decided not to bring this thing up , so he just breathed heavily taking everything in without giving a second thought . When they approached   the house Hye Rin just went ahead without saying a word , seeing  that Cheol Yong smiled weakly going to his house ‘ She’s ignoring me again … ‘ he thought , while walking .

“ See you tomorrow “ Chae Rin yelled before going after her friend . She knew that something was wrong , the only thing she wanted was to find out and to help her friend .

At dinner everything seemed normal and the reason for that was Hye Rin’s mother , trying hard not to cry the younger girl finished her dinner fast and without a word she got up from the table and went upstairs . Chae Rin pouted playing with her food .

“ Chae Rin-ah , if you don’t want to eat , you can always say !!! “  Hye Rin’s mother cheerfully said taking the plates from the table “ I know that something’s up with Hye Rin , but she won’t tell me , that’s why you’re here “ hearing that Chae Rin smiled weakly

“ Thank you “ she said before going upstairs to Hye Rin’s room . Knocking lightly on the door   before entering , she saw the young girls sitting next to the open window , while tears were falling down her pale skin . The wind was gently removing the locks of hair from her pale face . Seeing that the blond girl rushed to hug her friend , embracing  her with her hands . Hye Rin immediately buried her face in the older girl’s chest still crying .

“ Unnie , he’ll never come “  Hye Rin said still hugging her friend , while Chae Rin placed a hand on the younger girl’s head gently brushing her hair .

“ It’s ok ! What happened ? “  waiting for Hye Rin to calm down , the blond girl  closed the window , as the wind was getting colder with every passing minute . Both of them took a seat on the bed

“ I went with Jong Hun oppa to talk . I’m sorry I wanted to know if Hongki will come , but I found out that Hongki is not in Korea ! He really left me !!! “ and Hye Rin’s tears appeared in her now swollen from all the crying eyes . Patting her friend lightly Chae Rin made a funny face trying to comfort the now crying Hye Rin .

“ Get a hold of yourself  !!! You know that you made someone feel really upset ?!? You’re thinking only for yourself and not for the other’s feelings …. It’s not nice you know !!! “  puzzling through the situation the younger girl felt confused as for what her friend was talking about “ You don’t get it, do you ?!? “ the blond girl chuckled lightly getting up . Hye Rin  followed every move her friend made , going to the window the blond girl made a sign for her friend to follow . Without wasting  more time the younger girl went beside her friend looking through  the window , where Chae Rin was pointing .

“ What ?!? I only see Cheol Yong’s house “ and then it hit her , she looked sadly at  Chae Rin “ I left him behind , didn’t I …. “ the young girl smiled weakly not knowing what to say .

“ Yes , you’re really bad “ the blond girl chuckled, earning a weak glare from her friend .

 

~~~

 

The morning came really fast and Chae Rin dashed away from the house as her parents were really mad that she forgot that her father’s birthday was today . Lazily  going down Hye Rin made a breakfast for herself . Her mother went to work early again so she wasn’t able to make breakfast ‘ Great there’s nothing good to eat ‘ she thought pouting while searching for some food . Hye Rin went upstairs  to change , knowing that she will have to go buy something or she’ll die from hunger .

When she was returning from the store she saw Cheol Yong . He was walking to his house , feeling little guilty from what she had done yesterday , Hye Rin yelled  for the boy to stop . He turned to her forcing a smile . When she approached him , she kept silent suddenly feeling shy to talk to him

“ What’s wrong “ he asked out of the blue .

“ Ummm… I’m sorry for yesterday ! How about you come for a breakfast at my house ?!? “  she said unconsciously  . Lightly smiling Cheol Yong nodded going after Hye Rin .

 

Hye Rin was making the breakfast while Cheol Yong was watching her with a big smile on his face .  The girl noticed that the boy was staring at her , so she smiled shyly turning to him .

“ I’m not that good at cooking but … “

“ I love it “  Hye Rin was cut off  by  Cheol Yong  who hurried to try the stuff the girl had prepared . She blushed  deep red , going to the sink . Cheol Yong smiled noticing that and continued eating happily .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hi-yeom ^^ sorry for the long wait  >.<  hope you like the new update ~~~