Chapter 7

Teach me how to love you

 

‘ It’s tomorrow huh !!! ‘ Hye Rin pouted looking at the calendar on the wall . Tomorrow was her birthday , and she had never thought that a whole year had passed already . The many messages she had received from her friends made her laugh .

 

Ready for tomorrow ?!? I’m so excited like it’s my birthday !!!! WWWOOOOHHHHOOOO !!! Hope you’re ready for a wild party , girl !!! Cuz we’re going to blow out the stage !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- Chae Rin .

 

I’m so excited for tomorrow >w< I’m invited right ?!? Why do you have to be a girl ?!? Waeeee ?!? It’s so hard for me to find a gift for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I’ll find one no matter what !!!!!!!! ^o^
--- Cheol Yong  

 

Chuckling to the crazy thought that her friends have , Hye Rin went downstairs . Yeah , she had already accepted Cheol Yong as her friend . Little by little she tried to be friendly and not to thing about her x-boyfriend .  It was  going to be hard , but she was willing to give it a try . After all they were really close and now that he was gone !

“ Hey , umma !!! “ Hye Rin smiled going in the kitchen , where her mother was making something .

“ Hi , sweetie “ giving her a little kiss on the cheek , the girl placed herself on a random chair “ Excited for tomorrow ?!? “ her mother chuckled placing strawberries on the table . Hye Rin quickly took one , stuffing it into . She nodded , happily eating the strawberry “ Omooo , child be careful !!! You might choke “ her mother laughed when she saw the strawberry in her daughter’s mouth . Hye Rin just made a funny face , before going to the living room as her phone was ringing .

“ You home birthday girl ?!? “ Chae Rin yelled in the phone , making the girl take the phone away from her ear .

“ Yeah , and unnie if your present is to make me deaf , then I don’t want it !!! “ Hye Rin chuckled before sitting on the couch .

“ I’m coming to pick you up for some shopping ! “ the older girl said before hanging up . Hye Rin smiled going to change into something random .

 

~~~

The two girls have been walking dawn the mall for around 3 hours . Chae Rin was buying things for the birthday party . It was going to be in her house , since she wanted for it to be special and for Hye Rin not to do anything , just to enjoy the day . No mater how much Hye Rin complained about the whole idea , she was just talking to herself , as the older girl didn’t pay any attention .

 

After the long and tiring day , Hye Rin was already in front of her house , when a familiar voice called her . Slowly turning toward the person , she smiled blushing a little .

“ Hi , Cheol Yong ! “ she said waiting for the boy to come near her .

“ Wah !!! You went shopping with Chae Rin and didn’t call me ?!? Both of you are really mean !!! “  he pouted cutely , making Hye Rin’s heart beat faster .

“ Sorry “ she mumbled , looking at the ground . The boy just chuckled placing his hand on her shoulder .

“ It’s ok , wah I’m late !!! Bye !!! “ and he run away , leaving the girl shocked . She can’t explain why her heart was beating so fast around him . She was denying the fact that he looks like her x-boyfriend . Going in the house she went to have dinner with her mother , before going to her room .

‘ Can’t wait for tomorrow ‘ Hye Rin thought lying on her bed , while looking at the clock .

 

~~~

 

“ WAKE UPPPPPP “  someone yelled , before jumping on the sleeping girl . Hye Rin yelped from the sudden pain she felt . When she got up slowly from the cozy bed , she looked at her friend . Chae Rin was sitting on the edge of the bed , waiting for the younger girl to wake up .

“ Are you trying to kill me ?!? “ Hye Rin moaned rubbing her back .

“ HAPPY BIRTHDAY “ she screamed before jumping on her friend . Both of them fell on the bed , while laughing at one another . It was already Hye Rin’s birthday and so Chae Rin was there to help her friend to get ready for the party .

 

It was night already , and the people were coming for the party . Some of them were unknown for Hye Rin , but if they were friends of Chae Rin it was all right . The young girl looked around searching for someone .

“ Hye Rin-ah “ the familiar voice called her . She turned around just to see Cheol Yong’s beautiful smile . He gave her a hug before giving her the present “ Here “ he said taking her hand .

“ What’s this ?!? “ Hye Rin asked confused looking at the little charm in her hand .

“ It’s something for your bracelet “ he said shyly looking at the floor “ Happy Birthday “ he whisper before moving his gaze toward the girl .

“ It’s beautiful “ Hye Rin smiled placing the charm on her bracelet . It was a little key with a heart .

 

The party was going on , when Hye Rin went to the balcony with Cheol Yong . They were looking at the stars when her phone rang . Slowly looking at the screen , she saw that it was unknown number .

“ Yes ?!? “ she answered waiting for the other person to reply .

“ Happy Birthday , Hye Rin-ah “ the person said gently , suddenly Hye Rin felt weak . She rested against the wall , while Cheol Yong looked at her confused . He wondered what’s wrong , and why her expression is now pale .

“ Hongki oppa !!! “ she whisper , just before the tears from her eyes started to fall . Suddenly the pain in her chest became unbearable .

 

When the boy heard the name , his eyes widened . He had never expected that her x-boyfriend would call her . Hye Rin hung up and slowly fell on the floor , the pain was eating her from inside .

“ Hye Rin-ah “ Cheol Yong embraced he gently , while she cried on his shoulder . Her hands wrapped around his neck so she could snuggle into his embrace more .

“ It hurts !!! Make it stop … “ she cried pulling him even closer . Suddenly anger filled the boy , he wanted to kill that bastard for making Hye Rin cry on her birthday .

“ Stop crying for such things ! He left you , so you have to move on !!! “ his words crashed into her mind . Pushing him away , Hye Rin looked at him with anger in her eyes .

“ You know what ?!? I hate you !!! It’s because you have his face !!! I hate your face …. Hate it !!! I don’t want to see you again , because you remind me of him so much that the pain will never stop if you’re around “ and with that Hye Rin ran out , passing her friend . Chae Rin looked confused , she went to the balcony where Cheol Yong was . His head was hanged down  , while the tears travel down his face . The words that Hye Rin said , stabbed his heart and now all he could feel was the pain .

“ What happened ?!? “ the older girl asked confused .

“ She hates me !!! “ was all the boy said before going away .

 

~~~

 

It was late at night , when Cheol Yong tried to sleep . The pain never ended , Hye Rin’s words kept repeating in his head . At that time he realized that she’s special , she was the girl he had fallen for . But she hates him just because he has the same face as the boy she loved and broke her heart . The phone on his nightstand rang , but Cheol Young was in no condition to talk with anyone . He wanted to be alone , to forget about the pain . The phone rang again , angrily he grabbed it ….

“ What do you want Chae Rin ?!? “ he said , but then the crying from the other line made him wonder what had happened .

“ It’s Hye Rin ….. “  the girl sobbed trying to take a deep breath .

“ What about her ?!? She hates me anyway !!! “

“ She’s in the hospital …. It was a car accident …. I’m scared Cheol Yong !!! … they say she’s in bad condition !!! “  Chae Rin cried not able to hold it anymore . When he heard that , the boy flew from the bed .

“ WHAT ?!? “ he shouted, throwing the phone on the bed and quickly running down the stairs ‘ Please , Hye Rin !!! Don’t leave me ‘ he thought going to the hospital .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

wah i haven't been active on this story for a long time >.< 
I'm really sorry * bows * 
don't think that i have just abandoned her ... no it's just that i have no ideas anymore ... TT~TT one of my friends had shown me a shop where they adopt fanfics ... and i have been thinking to give this story .... 
and my other option is to try and make something ... so i can end it quickly !!! 
So what you all think ?!?  i can't really give her away like that ... even if i have no ideas ... i feel her like my child and  the fact that i have been updating my other fics made me sad ... cuz this fic stays abandoned TT~TT  
hope you all can bare with me if i don't update often this fic .... 
Thank you all ^^ .... hope you enjoyed the chapter :))