Chapter 4

Teach me how to love you

 

Where the hell are you ?!? = = Get your lazy here immediately

 - whit lots of love Chae Rin unnie ~

 

Looking at the message Hye Rin got up from her bed rubbing her eyes lightly . Removing the curtains  from her window, the sun entered filling the whole room with light . Opening the window to feel the little breeze that brushed her hair tickling her skin . She smiled going in the bathroom to was herself , looking at the calendar she saw the big red circle .

‘ Damn it !!! Today is our anniversary  with Chae Rin ‘ she said running downstairs . Today was the day when she became good friends with Chae Rin and now she realized why her friend was pissed off . Running in the kitchen Hye Rin gave her mother a morning kiss before dashing through the front door .

 

At the same time Chae Rin was sitting in the mall waiting for her lazy friend to come when she saw a familiar boy  , she was not sure from where but when his friends called him  she almost choked , taking a sip from her water she turned to the direction where the boy went but there was no sign of him ‘ He must be someone else ! I hope so ‘ she though to herself when someone jumped from behind her startling her .

“ Unnie !!! Happy anniversary “ Hye Rin smiled hugging her friend . The blond girl smiled hugging her back tightly .

“ What took you so long , you lazy !!! “ the older girl chuckled making her friend pout a little but then taking a seat next to her  “ It’ll be a chocolate cake and orange juice right ?!? “ Hye Rin nodded happily as her friend knew her really well .

 

After one good hour of talking and remembering the past the two girls went to the park to take a little walk in the good sunny day . It was really  rare for this time of the year for the sun to shine so brightly , it was like specially reserved for this special day .  Passing by a sweet shop Hye Rin noticed a familiar face there . She turned to look ahead causing Chae Rin to wonder what happened and when she saw him she smiled lightly stopping in front of the shop . Pulling her friend in the blond girl went to the boy

“ I’ll like two pieces of that cake “ and she pointed at the cake smiling evilly at the boy making Hye Rin slap her hand lightly , annoyed by her friend .

“ Here you go “

“ Thank you Cheol Yong-ssi “  she said taking the plates from him . Eating slowly Hye Rin never stopped looking at Cheol Yong and his cute smile as the shop was filled with children . When their eyes met the younger girl turned to the other side blushing lightly “ You like him don’t you ?!? “ the older girl asked making her friend choke .

“ No !!! “ Hye Rin denied taking a sip from her water . The blond girl chuckled making strange signs like the last time .

 

~~~

 

“ I’m leaving umma “ Cheol Yong said taking his stuff and approaching the two girls who were waiting for him . The truth was that no matter how hard Hye Rin tried to leave her friend made everything so they could stay and wait for the boy to finish his work .

“ Say , you’re working at your parent’s sweet shop am I right ?!? “ Chae Rin asked walking right in the middle while Hye Rin and Cheol Yong were on the left and right . The boy just nodded looking at the younger girl who was playing with her scarf , noticing that Hye Rin was blushing lightly . Insisting to go in the park for a last walk the blond girl left her friend as she had some work to do .

“ But unnie ?!? “ Hye Rin cried holding her hand not wanting to be alone with the boy . Chae Rin smiled patting her head , looking at the boy she smiled lightly

“ Keep her company okay ?!? “ and she left . Scratching his head not sure what to say, Cheol Yong went to the girl

“ Ummmm….wanna go for a walk ?!? “ he asked sure that Hye Rin will refuse and just leave him , but now that he knew about that Hongki guy he was really careful with the word he says and the moves he does toward her . She looked at him but then smiled nodding , he breathed heavily before going after her . Going down the street both of them kept silent not sure what to say “ I heard you have an anniversary today , so how long have you been friends ?!? “

“ Hmmmm….about 14 years , I guess “ Hye Rin smiled thinking of her friend that thought this thing up , but she can’t stay mad at her for a long time and the fact was that it wasn’t that bad . Feeling that she finally can see Cheol Yong not like ex-her lover but as a differed person  the girl smiled looking at the ground .

“ Oh , that’s great ! I actually don’t have many friend because we’re moving from place to place really often “ Cheol Yong said smiling shyly when he felt an arm patting his shoulder . Shocked he looked at Hye Rin who was smiling brightly

“ I’m sure you’ll make good friends here , so cheer up ! “ the boy blushed deep red and nodded just before turning to the other side .

 

It was already late when both of them were in front of Hye Rin’s house , she went to her door waving at the boy for goodbye , he smiled waving back before going to his house . While walking to his house he looked at the window where Hye Rin’s room was smiling lightly as his heart was beating really fast for no reason .

 

At the same time Hye Rin went to her room as she excused herself for dinner , she felt really sick from all the cakes she ate , that she went to take a shower before going to her room . Lying in bed and thinking about the whole day she smiled, turning the music on when she received a message from her friend

 

So ?!? How was it ?!? Hope you had fun on your first date after such a long time ^^ ~ jk jk 

Let’s go out tomorrow okay ?!? And this time make sure to get up early cuz I’m tired of wait all day = =

- your unnie ~

 

Hye Rin smiled leaving the phone on the nightstand before falling asleep .

 

~~~

 

The next day Hye Rin waited in the mall , looking at her watch as it had been already an hour since her friend called her .

“ Sorry I’m late “  the girl turned just to see  Cheol Yong’s adorable smile , rubbing her head confused she smiled back not sure what’s going on when her phone rang .

“ Unnie where are you ?!? “ she asked looking at the boy , she can’t believe that  her friend had that lame joke to make a fake date .

“ I’m sorry but I can’t come today so I called Cheol Yong-ssi to keep you company , so be good to him and have fun and buy me an ice cream cause I’ll be coming later to your house “ the younger girl pouted her lips cutely making the boy stare at her marveling at  how cute she can be .

“ Fine , but you’ll have to make it up for me okay ?!? “  Hye Rin chuckled 

“ Ok , ok !!! “ and the blond girl hung up .

“ So we’re on our own today ?!? “  Cheol Yong asked almost excited . The girl just nodded looking around “ So let’s go see a movie ok ?!? “

“ Okay !!! “ and both of them went to the movie theater where Hye Rin ran  to the popcorns “ Let’s buy popcorns , pleaseeeee !!! “ she said in baby voice  while Cheol Yong blushed deep red nodding in agreement . While going in Hye Rin accidentally bumped into someone “ I’m really sorry “ she bowed . Raising her head to the person her eyes widened  as she recognized him very well .

“ Hye Rin-ah ?!? “ he said looking at her while smiling . She turned to Cheol Yong who was puzzling about the whole situation .

“ It’s nice to see you again , Jong Hun oppa “  she said, her face pale, not expecting to see him here . 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

 

sorry about keeping you wait with the update >.< and i know it's short but i'm doing my best ^^ ~ 
special thanks for the ppl who commented  >3< 
i'll try to update soon again