Chapter 3

Teach me how to love you

 

It was a beautiful Saturday morning . Hye Rin woke up as the sun was shining on her face , gently warming her pale skin . She went downstairs just to find the house empty , wondering where her mum went she took the orange juice from the fridge . Taking a sip she noticed the note .

Good morning my love . Sorry that mum’s not there to give you your good morning kiss , but I had to go out early and I’ll be home late at night so don’t wait for me …. I’ll miss you !!! Take cake  !!!!!

Hye Rin smiled and put the juice back in the fridge . Taking her phone to call her friend , she went upstairs to change .

“ Sorry Hye Rin-ah …I’m busy the whole day “ Chae Rin said . The younger girl pouted knowing that she’ll be alone all day .

“ Okay I understand “

The doorbell rang and Hye Rin went to open it . It was Hyo Jin , she was holding some bags in her hands . Looking at her confused the younger girl making her rub her head .

“ Can I come in ?!? “ the older girl smiled , Hye Rin just nodded letting her in . Hyo Jun went in the kitchen placing the bags on the table .

“ What’s going on ?!? “

“ Oh , your mother didn’t tell you ?!? I’ll be your babysitter  for today  “ and the older girl smiled making a V sign at the shocked girl . After all her mother didn’t let her stay alone all day . Going in the leaving room Hye Rin turned the TV on , soon after that the doorbell rang again .

“ Hye Rin-ah can you answer it ?!? I’m little busy making  lunch ! “ Hyo Jin said from the kitchen .

“ Okay !!! “ and the younger girl went to answer . Opening the door her face automatically turned pale . Standing in front  of the door speechless .

“ Oh , Cheol Yong come in “ Hyo Jin said behind Hye Rin , who was standing like a statue . When she came to her senses  she went in the kitchen to drink some water * He’s a different person …. * she repeated many times before going in the living room where he was sitting on the couch watching TV ignoring his sister who was scolding him about not picking up his phone . Looking at him Hye Rin chuckled a little . The boy turned to see her smiling face and he blushed a little . The older girl noticed that and smiled standing up from the couch . Passing by the younger girl she patted her on the shoulder going to the kitchen . Confused Hye Rin went to the couch sitting all the way to the other side as far from  Cheol Yong as she could . The boy just pouted seeing that and looked at the girl .

“ I’m sorry about yesterday … “ he apologized giving a small black box with a cute pink ribbon on top .  Hye Rin looked at him confused and without noticing she took the little box from his hands . He smiled weakly as she accepted his gift . Opening the little box the girl noticed  the big note saying ‘ Please forgive me >.<  ‘ , smiling like that made Cheol Yong embarrassed and he turned deep red .

“ Oh , what’s that “ Hye Rin said taking the bracelet out from the box .

“ Hope you like it “  he said shyly “ I’m not expecting from you to wear it but …. “ and he stopped as he felt Hye Rin’s warm hand on his . Turning to see the smiling girl he avoided her eyes due to the fact that he’s almost dying from her charming smile . It was the first time he had seen her real smile .

“ You don’t have to apologize , Hong Ki “

“ Hong Ki ?!? “  Cheol Yong asked confused . When she noticed what she said , her smile vanished .

“ Oh , sorry I was thinking about something ! Anyway thank you again “  she got up and went upstairs leaving Cheol Yong confused again .

‘ Who’s Hong Ki ?!? ‘ he thought to himself just before his sister called him in the kitchen .

Meanwhile Hye Rin went to her room holding the box in her hands .

At lunch the young girl was keeping silent as she did know what to say . How could she say Hong Ki ?!? Just by telling his name she feels the pain in her chest . But it was very kind of Cheol Yong to give her a bracelet . She looked at him , he was playing with his food not eating it . On another hand his sister got mad at him and started to mumble again .

 

After lunch Hyo Jin’s phone rang and she had to go out for a while , so she left them alone in the house . Hye Rin went to the living room and turned the TV on , making a sign for the boy to come . He sat on the couch not saying anything . Feeling little guilty Hye Rin turned to him giving a little smile . Feeling his heart speeding  Cheol Yong hang his head looking at the floor blushing deeply. Seeing that the girl chuckled a little due to the fact that the boy was being extremely cute .

 

Suddenly the front door opened and Chae Rin entered .

“ Feel no fear unnie’s here !!! “  seeing her friend and the new boy together she rubbed her head confused “ Am I interrupting something ?!? “

“ No … “ Hye Rin said little embarrassed knowing what her erted friend is thinking now . Getting up from the couch the younger girl went to hug her friend , she had missed her so much . Cheol Yong got up and greeted  the blond girl . Taking his jacket he went to the front door .

“ I’ll go now “ and he smiled , but Chae Rin grabbed his hood .

“ Why ?!? Come on stay with us and we’ll play truth or dare “ her  evil smile frightened  the boy so he just nodded and got in the house again . Hye Rin pushed a little her friend, confused , why the hell she stopped him from going home .

“ I want to make a new friend “ the blond girl chuckled a little making the younger girl wonder what’s she up to .

 

During the game Chae Rin was making weird signs like flyingkisses  and making hearts with her hands pointing at Hye Rin and Cheol Yong , from another hand she earned dead glares from the young girl . The atmosphere was fun until Cheol Yong looked at Hye Rin ready to ask his question .

“ When was your first and real  love and with whom ?!? “   the boy asked curiously waiting for the girl to answer . Standing up from her seat Hye Rin went to the kitchen , while Chae Rin was glaring at the boy “ What ?!? “

“ Nice one !!! “  she said going after her friend . Rubbing his head Cheol Yong went after them but stopped when he heard  the now crying Hye Rin .

“ Unnie , sorry I mess up the whole game ! But …. “

“ Don’t worry , everything’s  fine ! I know that you’re still weak although a year had passed already since he left you . “  and the blond girl hugged her crying friend to calm her down “ I swear if I see that bastard Hongki again I’ll kick his “ 

“ I’m sure of that unnie ! Thank you again for being here with me ! “  said Hye Rin hugging the older girl .

 

* So that Hongki guy was her boyfriend and he left her ! But why did she say his name earlier when I gave her the bracelet ?!? I have to find out more !!! * Cheol Yong said to himself while quickly returning to his place , waiting for the girls to come back .