#seven

This Guy That Girl
Jin appeared in his office and found a little note stuck to his door. 'Sorry -Eunji' He grinned and pluck it off the door, pinning it onto his file. Jimin came in and found him smiling again. Curious, he leaned over to try to see what Jin is smiling at.
 
"Oh, a love note eh?" Jimin teased and laughed. "Such old-fashion thing to do these days. She should have given you a text or something."
 
Jin slipped the note into his pocket and looked at Jimin. "This is sincerity, tsk, kids nowadays do not appreciate it much." He shook his head, but still unable to hide the smile on his face.
 
-- 
"I did it, I did it," Eunji groaned. "I told you I did it right? I asked his friend to paste it on his door." She hissed, scribbling against a piece of paper. "Yah, are you going to sponsor me the money if I ask him out for an apology lunch? Huh?" she snapped, slamming on the table.
 
The whole section's worker turned and look at her. She smiled awkwardly and quickly covered her face with a paper. She hung up the phone after agreeing to ask him out for an apology lunch since Bomi threatened to not let her home if she don't.
 
She took her phone and wallet and walked out of the office unwillingly during lunch time. She went up to his office and went to find his secretary. She smiled when the secretary looked at her with a surprised look.
 
She cleared and asked, " Can I look for Jin?"
 
Jimin stared at her for a few seconds before dialling Jim's number and mumbled a few words. The next thing she knew, Jin came running out of his office and towards her, smiling. Before he could even reach her, he tripped and fell towards her. Having quick reflexes, she dodged away before he could crash into her.
 
"Ow," he groaned, pushing himself up from the ground.
 
"Are you okay?" She asked, feeling panicky. She quickly went up to him to help him up. "Sorry for not catching you."
 
Jin smiled. "It's okay." he said, smoothening out his clothes. "Why are you looking for me?" he asked, tilting his head a little.
 
"Oh right," she said, remembering her purpose of visit. "Lunch." she smiled.
 
--
"To be honest," Eunji said with full. "It wasn't my idea to have lunch with you." She swallowed and smiled awkwardly. "It was my friend's. She said she will lock me out if I don't eat an 'apology lunch' with you. I mean, I feel awkward after wronging you so..."
 
Jin just smile and shook his head slightly. "At least you made an effort." he said, cutting his steak. "Let's start a new. My name is Kim Seokjin. Just call me Jin." he smiled, stretching out his hand for a handshake.
 
Eunji put down her utensils and wiped her hands against the table cloth before stretching her hand out. "My name is Jung Eunji." she smiled.
 
"Friends?" he asked, grinning. 
"Friends." she answered, smiling.
 
--
 
"So... you're the team leader of the designing sector?" she asked, walking beside him.
 
He nodded and smiled. "Yeah, tiring job."
 
"With a secretary? Cool." she said. "I want to be promoted to be a team leader to have a secretary."
 
"Ah... But only the design sector has it because we are quite a busy team." he grinned awkwardly.
 
After hearing Eunji's conversation in the lobby with her friend, Jin ran up to the information counter and told the person working there to tell Eunji that he is working in the design sector. He didn't meant to lie but he like the way how she treat him as a normal person and without seeing him as some important person and act all nice and kind. He finds her special to be exact.
 
"Anyway, please tell that guy... what's his name." she scratched her head trying to think.
 
"J-Hope?" he asked.
 
"Yeah right. Please tell him to stay away from Naeun or I will kill him. " she said and frowned. "Badass."
 
"Okay," he chuckled and ruffled her hair. "You're cute."
 
"Me? Thanks?" she said awkwardly. 
She checked her watch and gasped at the time. "Sorry, I need to go. I have a dinner date later. See you around." she smiled and hurried off. 
"See you." he mumbled softly as he walked her back view disappear among the group of people.