#six

This Guy That Girl

"Eunji!" Bomi screamed and ran to her when she saw her walking out of the office's building. She went over and hugged her tightly, congratulating her on surviving her first day of work.

 

Eunji smile and thanked her friend before linking arms with her to grab some dinner at a nearby restaurant. Her parents were constantly flying around the globe and she didn't want to be seen as someone who only spends money and not work so she studied hard after her tumour removal operation which took place at Australia and came back with high qualifications. On her way to achieve what she wants, she met Bomi and Naeun, who shares almost the same fate as her. Their parents were constantly working and have no time for them. The trio settled down back in Korea 2 years back but only Bomi and her lived together while Naeun had her own apartment. They would meet up often to have fun or fool around during their free day but recently Naeun, being the younger one, had been creating problems for the two older ones.

 

Eunji slammed the chopsticks down on her table, feeling furious while relating the incident at the pub to Bomi. "I feel like slapping that guy in the face one more time," she huffed. "He keeps denying when all evidence are against him."

 

Bomi continued on with her eating, nodding in agreement to whatever Eunji said. "Eunji-yah," she stops eating and wiped . "I think you can just go and get a qualifications as a lawyer instead of sitting in the office doing office work." she said, laughing.

 

Eunji frowned and hit her arm. "I'm being serious here Yoon Bomi. Naeun is too innocent and easily tricked." she said, rubbing her temple.

 

"As if you ever dated," Bomi chuckled, picking up a piece of meat. "Have you?"

 

"No," Eunji shook her head. "But hey, how does dating experience helps in Naeun's situation?" she snapped.

 

A figure appeared by their table. Eunji looked up and saw Jin standing there, smiling. She rolled her eyes and covered the side of her face where Jin stood with her hand, mouthing 'That's him' to Bomi. Bomi smiled and waved at him, finding him cute. 
Eunji kicked Bomi's leg beneath the table and frowned. "What?" Eunji asked, feeling frustrated.

 

Jin shrugged. "I'm just saying hi," he said, grinning. "Enjoy." he smile, feeling cheeky to tease Eunji and he turned away.

"Wait, wait, so he is the guy?" Bomi whispered with a surprised look.

 

Eunji nodded and continued eating."I saw the photo." she said.

 

Bomi went silent for a while. "But, it wasn't him. Naeun showed me the photo of the guy and her." she said, fishing out her phone. "There." she flashed the photo to Eunji.

 

Eunji went silent for a while. "Oh ." she mumbled, turning red. "I'm dead."

 

--
"Go and apologize!" Bomi argued for the umpteenth time. "You punched his face for god's sake so apologize."

 

Eunji shook her head. "Let the past be the past. Who asked him to nod his head." she huffed, twirling her hair.

 

Bomi slammed her head against the wall and started whining about how not apologizing to him will get Eunji in trouble if he wants to sue her and stuffs. In the end, Eunji nodded her head and agreed to apologize to him.