#five

This Guy That Girl

"Bomi-yah!" Eunji shouted to her roommate. "Did you see my skirt?"

 

Her friend came running into her room. "Nope, I thought Naeun borrowed it?" she said, peeking at what Eunji is doing.

 

Eunji groaned and went through her closet to find her other skirts. Naeun's house is a few minutes walk away from here and she's running late for her first day of work. She ran her fingers through her hair and gave up.

 

She turned to Bomi and smiled as brightly as possible. "Bomi-yah," she grinned.

 

--

 

Eunji walks into the tall building while tugging her skirt which feels uncomfortable for her. She frowned when she found out that her shirt have a small lipstick stain that she'd made when she dropped her lipstick. Smoothening out the crease that had formed on her shirt, she went over to the information counter to get started.

 

"This is the cafeteria," a tall guy introduced. "and now we will move on to the office where you will work." he smiled, leading the way.

 

Jin appeared at the cafeteria, smiling and greeting the guide. He looked over and saw Eunji, looking at him with a surprised face. He just smile at her.

 

"Fancy seeing someone indecent working at such place," she commented, scanning him from tip to toe. "Can't believe you're such person."

 

Jin shushed Jimin from exposing his identity before smiling awkwardly at her. "I swear it wasn't me." he tried to explain. "You've got the wrong person."

 

She leaned in closer and frowned. "Liar." she hissed, rolling her eyes. "Can we go now sir?"

 

--
"Newbie, hey," the girl sitting beside her called out. "My name's Chorong. Nice to meet you." she smiled and waved.

 

Eunji smiled back and waved. "My name is Eunji." she said, bowing a little.

 

Another lady peeked out from a corner. "Have you seen the chairman of this company?" Chorong asked. "He is so freaking cute."

 

"Too bad you're too old for him," the other girl commented. "I'm Namjoo." she smiled.

 

Chorong pouted and went back to her work while Namjoo continued on with her spazzing. Namjoo had just started out working a few weeks earlier than Eunji but since she's the maknae of the section, everyone asked her to run errands. She started complaining about how the section's leader and the seniors force her to buy drinks on her first day and finish up their work.

 

Eunji just grinned and listened to her complains while doing her work. She is curious about the chairman of the company after all the spazzing from Namjoo.

 

-- 
"Tch, that girl is too much. I bet when she knows that you're the chairman of this company, she's going to faint." Jimin scoffs.

 

Jin just laughed and shook his head. "It's nice being treated normally like normal people than being seen as someone special." he said, grinning. "Anyways, that girl is quite tough. Having to give me a bruise on my face that lasted for a few days." he grinned, thinking back about what happened that night.

 

Jimin frowned. "It's JHope's fault for being such a player." he said, flipping through his papers. "He must have gotten her friend upset."

 

"Don't you think she's kind of special?" Jin said, smiling. "She's cute when she's angry though." he chuckled.

 

Jimin stare at him for a long time. He had never seen him so happy after what happened 6 years back. After Jin's first love left him with such a deep scar, he never dared to notice girls and all he do was burying his head between books all day. That was a cover to hide his sadness.

 

But for today, it was the first time Jimin saw him smile.

 

Over a girl.