#three

This Guy That Girl

The duo walked down the streets of Seoul, buying and eating food together and making silly jokes. Jin was trying to find chance to hold her hand since they are sort of in a relationship. Also, he don't want things to move too fast between them, after all, they are still on the first stage of a relationship.

 

He close up the gap between them, trying to find a perfect timing to hold her hand but she keep moving away because she knew what he wants to do and is trying to . Finally he gave up and just grab her hand, intertwining their fingers together. She just smile and acted as if nothing had happened while he was blushing.

 

Suddenly, he gave her a peck on her cheeks before running away, leaving her flustered and chasing after him. They stopped by a photo sticker-taking machine and Jin pulled her inside. He put in the money and pressed the start button. 
He smiled and said. "For the memory of our first monthsary." 
He went behind her and s his hands around her waist while resting his chin on her shoulder. She blushed but still manage to look at the camera to take a photo.

 

--

 

She looked at the photo they have taken together and smiled. Thank god we still manage to do some stuffs together before I'm gone. she thought, sighing.

 

Jin on the other hand, was jumping on his bed, screaming happily. He kissed the photo and hugged it tightly despite it being small. He kept the photo in his wallet's pocket where he can see it every time he opens his wallet. Then, he picked up his phone to call Hyerim.

 

"Miss me?" was the first thing he asked when she picked up.

 

"No," she answered cheekily. "Miss me?"

 

"Every second of the day." he answered, feeling cheesy. "Rest well love, see you tomorrow morning."

 

--

 

He knocked on the door, wondering why she haven't come to open the door for him. He called her a few times but she didn't pick up, until he received a message from her.

 

"I'm sorry." 

 

He froze. What did she meant? he thought, calling her once more. This time she picked up.

 

"Hy-Hyerim, what did you mean by that?" he asked, his voice shaky.

 

There was a long pause before she finally opened to talk.

 

"We are over." she said and hung up.

 

His phone dropped straight to the floor with a loud thump while he stare into the empty space, tears flowing down his cheeks. He didn't get it. Whyhe thought.

 

She sat by the window seat of the airplane, letting the tears flow down her cheeks while looking outside. Every word she have said to him was like stabbing knives through her.

 

She had no choice.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N:] 

How's the story so far? Do comment and let me know!!