#two

This Guy That Girl

THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING AND UPVOTING < 3 

here's the next chapter 

-----------

The both of them met at the rooftop after they got changed into their own home clothes. They lied on the ground, side by side, looking up at the dark sky. By the time they were out of the elevator, it was already around evening and now, it's around 8PM.

 

The stars hung above the sky, blinking as if they were communicating with each other. Jin tilts his head to the side where Hyerim's head was and smiled.

 

"You are pretty," he whispered. "Do you have a boyfriend?"

 

Hyerim blushed and tilted her head to look at him. "Thank you but no." she said, turning her vision back to the night sky.

 

He just smile and look back at the sky too, moving closer to her. "I didn't know Seoul's night sky is so pretty," he said. "I always thought Busan had the nicest night sky."

 

Her eyes lit up and she turned her head to face him. "You came from Busan?" she asked, feeling excited to finally meet someone from her hometown.

 

He turned his head and looked at her. "Nah, I was from there. Busan was the last place I lived before moving here. "

 

"Oh," she said, trying her best not to sound disappointed. "Your parents are busy people huh?"

 

He nodded and glance back up at the sky. "They must be in Europe now I guess." he said. "They never let me go with them."

 

She sighed softly. "Me too."

 

Just like that, the both of them lied down quietly on the rooftop, gazing at the stars with their pillows and blankets. Jin shifted closer to her as the cold wind blew stronger. Winter is closing by and soon, this place would be covered in snow.

 

"How old are you?" he asked, feeling curious about her.

 

"15," she answered and turned to face him. "You?"

 

He grinned mischievously before answering, "16, so you have to call me oppa."

 

She rolled her eyes and turned her face away from him. "I prefer to call you Jin."

 

He look her curiously. "Why?"

 

She shrugged and just smile. "Jin is a nice name."

 

"It will be perfect if you add oppa behind my name, " he chuckled. "It's a form of respect too."

 

"You don't need respect," she said jokingly.

 

He pouted and started poking her sides. "I need it! I need it!" he whined, unleashing his aegyo.

 

She laughed and rolled around, trying to swipe his hands away. Jin continue to chant 'Call me oppa' over and over again as he tickled her. After some time, she gave up being stubborn.

 

"Jin oppa." she laughed, her words not clear.

 

"What?" he asked, trying to act deaf. "I can't hear it."

 

"Jin oppa!" she shouted, laughing and panting from the tickling exercise.

 

He grinned and nodded in approval. They looked at each other's eyes, immerse in the galaxy they have found in the each other's eyes. He started to lean in, slowly but steadily fore he didn't gave his first kiss to anyone. Yet.

 

Neither does she too.

 

He stopped inches away from her lips and gazed into her eyes. "Do you believe in love at first sight?" he asked, pushing the loose strand of her hair behind her ears.

 

She just smile. "I don't, " she said. "But maybe I should believe in it now."

 

He grinned and leaned in to kiss her lips softly and she kissed back, both party feeling unfamiliar with this spark in them when their lips touches. They pulled away shortly and their vision returned back to the night sky's stars. They remain silent but their hearts got closer.

 

"Have you ever fell in love before Jin?" she asked with all her courage, her gaze fixed to the sky.

 

"Yes," he answered and turned to face her. "I just did."

 

She grinned and turned to face him. "Me too?"