#four

This Guy That Girl

6 years later

 

"Jin oppa!!" "Saranghae Jin!" "Oppa, smile for me please!" "Oppa! Sign on my shirt please!"

 

"Oppa, oppa, oppa," he mimicked the fan's voice with his high pitched voice. "I'm kind of getting sick of this." he groaned, hitting his head lightly against the window.

 

His secretary, Jimin, just smiled and shook his head lightly. "Bear with it my friend. Being the youngest yet good looking chairman of Korea's top trading company is kind of rare, of course you will get into the limelight sometimes." he said and patted Jin's back.

 

Jin sighed softly and closed his eyes to take a short nap. His father was struck with a year back that cause him to be partially immobilized and Jin, being the only child, had to take over his father's position because his mother had to take care of his sick father. Ever since then, his life was busy and packed. He had to work everyday and when things didn't turn up well, he have to settle it personally with the other party. But still, he would sneak into the pub in the middle of the night to release some stress with his friends.

 

--

 

Jin went over to his group of friend, including Jimin, smiling and waving as he put behind the thoughts of the workload he have to settle later on. He took a seat beside Namjoon and quickly took a sip of of the alcohol drink he have been yearning to drink that whole afternoon. The group of boys quickly went into their own topics, talking about their lives and girlfriends.

 

-- 
"Ah... Unnie!!" she shrieked as she tried to pull her sister away from the pub. "I swear if you were to go in and create trouble with him, I'm going to severe ties with you." she screamed.

 

The older girl stopped and stared fiercely at the younger one. "Go ahead, wait till I tell your mum and dad that are overseas with MY parents." she hissed, storming through the door of the nightclub that was blasting loud music.

 

She covered her ears and walked through the crowd, scanning for the boy she wanted to find. The younger one came running towards her, trying to pull the elder one out but the elder one was too strong. She pick up her phone and magnified the picture of a group of boys, trying to target on one that the younger one had previously pointed out. The one that make her best friend cried all night and she have to use tons of make up to cover up her panda eyes the next morning.

 

The younger one came and pulled her arm in the opposite direction but she just fling her arm and push her away. Finally, she spotted a group of boys sitting together at a corner and she recognised one of them as the one in the picture. She storm over to the table and slammed the table. The seven boys turned to look at her.

 

"I swear I just sneaked in without my parents' notice and I'm not taking drugs." the youngest boy, Jungkook, shrieked and raise his arms in the air.

 

She turned her vision to Jin, who was staring at her confusingly. She recognised him as the identified one and pulled him up by his collar. 
"Do you know Son Naeun?" she asked raising her voice due to the loud background music.

 

"Yes," he nodded and wanted to further explained something but the moment he nodded his head, she just punched him across his face, causing him to fall to the ground forcefully.

 

"Secretly learning taekwondo is a good thing," she swept her hands. "Especially when it comes to dealing with jerks like you."

 

"Unnie!!" the younger one came to her, screaming when she saw him lying on the floor. "You've got the-"

 

"Come out here you brat." the elder one pulled Naeun by her ponytail.

 

"What the... Who the heck are you?" Jin shouted when she began walking away.

 

She turned around and eyed him.

 

"My name is," she paused. "Jung Eunji."