When Your Noona Can Get A Bit Annoying

One Last Dance With You

As Mi Nyu was about to call everyone for dinner, the door in the living room suddenly opened.

"Good evening, Coordi Noona," Mi Nyu greeted politely.

Coordi Wang looked at her indifferently like she sometimes does, and she broke out into a smile.

"I'm here for dinner," she announced.

Tae Kyung got out from his room.

"How many times do you have to eat here?" was his irritated reply.

"I cannot help it. Mi Ja-ajumma invited me!" she said as an excuse. "She even allowed me to bring my boyfriend along."

"Heh?" Mi Nyu asked.

Then, a guy with a neat appearance came in. He seemed to be as neat as Tae Kyung, but his features and manners were as soft as Shin Woo.

Tae Kyung thought as he looked at the other guy. Since when did the coordinator look at neat guys? She was a totally weird woman with weird tastes, and he thought she could have some rowdy or gangsta boys for boyfriends. He remembered that Noona's lovelife had been a secret from everybody.

Before she left for Africa, Manager Ma revealed to Mi Nyu that he and the stylist actually did not have a baby, and it was just an emergency measure. There, Mi Nyu scolded him gently not to tell lies in the furture anymore. Yet, she was quite surprised that Coordi Wang has a boyfriend.

"I would like to introduce to you my boyfriend, Hwang Joon," the stylist proudly announced.

Then, the other members went in the living room to meet the guests. Aunt Mi Ja was really obliging, ushering the guests to the couch.

There you have it. For the third time that day, Coordi Wang ate with the band. Not that it is bad. It's just that it really is annoying, especially if she did not live in there. And Aunt Mi Ja was extremely feeling cool to know a young man who could visit the beautiful stylist.

"If you are going to get married, I will cook lots of food for you!" she announced. But Hwang Joon is polite. He just nodded and smiled at her suggestion.

They got to know the young man. He is a year older than the stylist, and is a photo journalist who had traveled to different parts of the world.

The rest of the band save for Shin Woo and Tae Kyung were impressed. That was an extremely cool job! Getting paid to travel sure is nice.

******

Tae Kyung was standing by the doorway like an old-fashion dad waiting for his little girl's  boyfriend to go home. He saw how the stylist and the journalist exchanged cute kisses before leaving, and found it  boring and disgusting. Too much of being cute when they are totally adults. When Joon went his way, Coordi Wang went back inside.

"I thought you and your guy are having a lovers' quarrel," he said, deadpan.

"No, that is a total lie," she smiled triumphantly. "I just use that excuse to snap you out of depression."

The leader sneered at the stylist. "Aish, I never know someone else would outsmart me."

Coordi Wang just smiled slyly at him and went back inside to bid goodbye to everybody. She is about to go home too.

******

Noona was about to get inside her car when Tae Kyung went to her.

"What is it?" she asked.

Then, Tae Kyung told her what he and Mi Nyu had been talking before dinnertime.

"Well, I had said, you need to give her time. And you too. Just examine yourself what you really are now that your love fell out of love for you," the stylist answered him mysteriously.

"Mworaguyo? (What did you say)" Tae Kyung asked. "I did not understand what you mean."

"Well, since both of you are out of love, you can check inside yourself what went wrong, or find ways on what to do," she told him.

Tae Kyung looked at the stylist in bewilderment. He knew he was intelligent, but he could not understand what she said. Was she drunk? The stylist, then, went inside of her car and drove off.