Mi Nam In Shining Armor

One Last Dance With You

Mi Nam and Jeremy were still sleepy when Coordi Noona gave them a wake-up call. Tae Kyung was ready with a bat in hand in case he would pound it on the guys' heads for them to wake up.

"It's not our fault that we have too much fun!" Mi Nam scowled.

"Are you complaining?" Noona asked in a domineering tone. "Both of you, get ready."

Tae Kyung pursed his lips as he watched the two young guys walking around and getting ready in a slow motion, like zombies. He sighed, knowing that the two might make them late. In exasperation, he went out of the room and saw Shin Woo drinking a cup of tea. Even without his precious tea set in hand, he still finds way to drink tea in the morning.

"Ah, you are the only person I know who always gets ready on time," Tae Kyung said to him.

"I am always on time," Shin Woo answered boredly will sipping his tea and walking towards the window.

Then, Noona got out of room and looked at Tae Kyung. "Are they ready?"

The leader shook his head. "It's such a headache. I want my day to go on smoothly, following according to my plans."

Noona crossed her arms, raised her eyebrows, and looked at him curiously. "Plans?"

He looked back at her strangely. "Why? You have plans for the day too, do you?"

And Noona seemed to get what he meant. "But of course, I have agenda for the day too."

Looking around for a sign of Jeremy and Mi Nam, she told Tae Kyung that he needs to let them hurry up.

**************

Chung Hee looked at Tae Kyung as the band entered the studio. He suddenly changed plans, and instead of attacking Tae Kyung and wasting his time, he'd focus on getting back with Coordi Noona. He smiled to himself when Mi Nam passed by him, giving him a cocky stare.

 

The three stylists set to work, matching clothes and stuff, and getting busy with the makeup. Mi Nyu sat at one corner, reading a book or looking boredly at the guys being made up. The presidents sat in one corner, talking about business again while noting the progress of the photo shoot. The photographers and the staff set to work once the boys were ready.

Noona was busy watching the photo shoot, this time, Mi Nam and Chung Hee. As she watched on, she noticed Chung Hee looking at her. He was trying his hard to hypnotize her. As she looked on, she noticed what she had not noticed before. Her ex-boyfriend actually had beautiful eyes, the same reason why Mi Nyu seemed to be hypnotized by Shin Woo without him knowing. But Noona shook her head. No, she is not going to fall for him again. She has Joon, whom she loves so much. No, Chung Hee is never gonna win, she thought.

Mi Nam, meanwhile, caught up with Noona's expression and looked at Chung Hee from his peripheral vision. The model is so gonna pay. He and the rest of A.N Jell are gonna protect Noona no matter what.

*****

Lunch time.

Coordi Noona went to the rest room with the girls to retouch their makeups. Nanako went out ahead, as she was still going to have a word with the photographer. Noona went out ahead of Mizuki to be able to go the the band's brief meeting. As she strutted out of the restroom, she met Chung Hee, who also went out of the men's restroom. She gave him the cold shoulder when he grabbed her wrist, pinned her to the wall, and kissed her lips without her consent. Noona struggled as she stepped on his shoes. In anger and pain, he let go of her. But at that instant too, someone grabbed the model by the collar and boxed him.

"Stay away from her!" Go Mi Nam threatened.

He seemed to lost his reason and was about to box the model again when another figure stepped in.

"Please stop it," Mizuki begged as she stepped in between the two guys. Then, looking at Noona, she went to her to comfort her.

Chung Hee saw that even his own stylist sided with his ex-girlfriend.

"I don't know what's up with you and Nee-chan, but I don't like the way I saw you kiss her," Mizuki sobbed. She grabbed Noona away out of the scene.

"Matte (wait)!" Chung Hee called out to his stylist. As he stood up, he saw Mi Nam looking at him with great anger in his eyes.

"Stay away from Noona, or I will never forgive you!" Mi Nam angrily told him. "Just be thankful that Mizuki intervened. Or else!"

The model looked at the keyboardist walked away. He wiped his lips with his sleeved and mocked a laugh at Mi Nam.

*****

"Daijoubu, Nee-chan (Are you all right, Elder Sis)?" Mizuki asked.

Noona nodded. "Ee, daijoubu (Yes, I'm OK)."

The stylist assisted the elder sister stylist to the band's meeting area. Tae Kyung instantly caught up with the seriousness that Mizuki and Noona shared, so he stood up and went to them. Mizuki did not ask why Chung Hee kissed her like that, but she allowed Tae Kyung to take care of Noona for the meantime. Through all this, President Ahn was unaware.

"Gwaenchanha (Are you OK), Noona?" he asked her.

"Anya (no)," she told him. She was only telling Mizuki she was all right because she did not want her friend to worry. But with Tae Kyung, she openly told him how she felt.

He and Noona casually went to the meeting area to avoid suspicion from the president. As she sat between Mi Nam and Tae Kyung, she looked at the keyboardist and held his hand.

"Gomapda, Mi Nam-ah" Noona told him in gratitude.

"No prob, Noona," replied as he smiled at her. It felt so good to be the knight in shining armor for the lady who was acting like a blood-related noona to them, and an eonni to his twin sister.

Good thing, the president did not notice anything peculiar, so he went on with the meeting.