Help From The One She Hates

One Last Dance With You

November.

A.N. Jell flew to Japan for a photo shoot, and Mi Nyu came along for moral support. In the airport, the Japanese were squealing with delight to see their Tee Gyon-sama, Shin Uu-sama, Minamu-kun, and Jeremii-chin.

"Konnichiwa. Konnichiwa (Hello)!" Jeremy greeted as he waved to them.

Tae Kyung nodded, Shin Woo nodded and smiled, and Mi Nam winked and threw flying kisses at the girls. One of them even fainted.

"Kyaaaaaaaa...Taihen kakkoii ne (So cool)..." the girls squealed.

Security ushered them as to prevent stampede. The Japanese fans were as avid as the Korean fans, and it was dangerous for the band to be THAT close with the fans.

**************

The president from a cellphone company was welcoming them and President Ahn, and Chung Hee was with them.

"I presume you have met Go-san, have you?" Kirisawa-san, the company president, said to President Ahn.

"Ah, hai, hai (yes)," President Ahn told him. "This is so jackpot! Yeah, jackpot!"

"I am honored that Go-san's agency allowed him to have this photo shoot with A.N. Jell," Kirisawa-san said. "Yoshi, let's work hard."

Chung Hee bowed at the company president, then smiled at A.N. Jell. To avoid suspicion, Tae Kyung simply bowed. Then the president explained that they will all have the same and official stylist, while their own stylists will work in close coordination with the official one.

"I have no problem with that," President Ahn said. "Right guys?"

The band nodded.

******

At the dressing unit.

A cute Japanese lady with cool Japanese urban outfit came to them and bowed. She introduced herself to them.

"Ohayou gozaimasu. Kawada Nanako desu. Watashi wa kyou no anata no sutairisuto desu. Hajimemae. Yoroshiku onegai shimasu (Good morning. I'm Nanako Kawada. I am your stylist for today. How are you? Nice to meet you)," Nanako greeted with a bow.

The band and the model introduced themselves to the Japanese stylist. The stylist smiled a cute smile which gave cute chills to Jeremy's spine.

"Let's work hard today," she said.

"Ee (yes)," Tae Kyung, Mi Nam, Jeremy, and Chung Hee replied.

"Hai (yes)," Shin Woo replied.

"I am a great A.N Jell fan, may I have your autograph?" Nanako asked the band. Then to Chung Hee, "Hiroki-san, may I have your autograph too?"

The guys obligingly signed their autographs for the stylist, and engaged in a short cellphone camera session with her. Cute. ^_^

*******

Nanako, Coordi Noona, and Chung Hee's stylist, Satou Mizuki, coordinated with each other and brainstormed as to what styles suit each guys. The photoshoot was about to start, and the stylists looked at their talents posing with a cellphone in hand.

"Ahh...Jeremy-chin is sooo cute," Nanako squealed like a teenager. She looks as old as Jeremy but the truth is, she is around two to three years older.

"I think Minam-kun is hot!" Mizuki said. She is as old as Tae Kyung.

"Hontou ni (Really)?" Mizuki told the other stylist.

"Kids," Coordi Noona thought as she smirked and rolled her eyeballs as the two Japanese stylists squealed.

"Wan-sama," Nanako turned to Coordi Noona. "Who do you like among the guys?"

"Well, I am too old for them, and I have a boyfriend," she admitted sheepishly. "Just call me nee-chan, OK?"

"Ee," the two young ladies affirmed.

Truth is, Coordi Noona found it weird to be called "nee-chan", "onee-san, "ane-san", as she was accustomed to be called "noona" or "eonni." After all, she is Korean.

Then, Mizuki shared a secret to them.

"I have heard that Chung Hee-sama used to date a Korean stylist way, way back then," she shared.

Coordi Noona froze.

"Hontou?" Nanako asked in delight. "But you said, used to. So what happened?"

"Wakaranai (I do not know)," Mizuki shared. "All I know is that they broke up. No one even knew her."

Coordi Noona did not make it known to them that she was affected. For her, Chung Hee was a mistake. She didn't want anybody to be talking about her and him. She did not want anybody to know.

*****

There was a fifteen-minute break for the team, and Nanako had more selcas taken, along with Jeremy. Mizuki was flirting with Minam, while Shin Woo and Tae Kyung were busy drinking tea with Mi Nyu.

The two presidents were in the balcony talking of business. In the lobby was Coordi Noona, who called Joon with her mobile phone. They were having a good time talking when he told her.

"Just be careful with Chung Hee," he warned her.

"Ne, I will," she said. "Mwah!"

When she hung up, she strutted confidently across the hall when the heel of her left shoe broke. She fell to the floor, and all the receptionists immediately went to her aid. But...

Chung Hee was there, and helped her before the other could help her. When she realized it was he, she pulled her hand away.

"Ya! I don't need your help," she retorted.

Chung Hee hesitantly looked at the other people. They knew him because he was a model and a businessman, but with a woman talking to him like that, it definitely IS something.

"Please, don't make a scandal here," he told her as he helped her to her feet.

But Coordi Noona winced in pain as he held her hand. He noticed that her left wrist was a bit swollen.

"Please give me some ice pack," he pleaded to the bystanders.

The receptionist ran to the pantry to get some ice pack. He aided the stylist who was feeling uncomfortable.

"Shall I bring you to the clinic?" he asked her in concern.

******

The company doctor examined the wrist of the stylist. He ordered some analgesics and adequate rest to the affected area. He also instructed her to elevate her hand with pillows. Just as the doctor was talking, Tae Kyung and the rest of the band went inside the clinic. He asked the doctor what happened, as he heard the incident from President Ahn and President Kirisawa. The doctor explained to them medical options.

"I guess we need to explain to the director if we could delay the photo shoot a bit," Tae Kyung told Shin Woo. "We will bring her to the hospital, as advised."

"Aniyo," Chung Hee declared. "I myself will bring her."

Shin Woo and Tae Kyung looked at him icily. They were giving him telepathic messages to just back off.

"I know what you have in mind," Chung Hee told them. When he glanced at Mi Nam, the cocky boy also gave him the same icy reception. "I promise I will take care of her."

"Just be sure you do," Mi Nam threatened him before walking away with Shin Woo and Jeremy.

Tae Kyung was the last to leave. He went to Noona and gave her a reassuring nod. He gave her another telepathic message, telling him that she'll be doing fine. And Noona nodded.

She felt helpless as she looked at Tae Kyung leave. If only Joon were here....

******

Coordi Noona was silent the whole time she was with Chung Hee. In the hospital, she was cooperative with the hospital staff and answered their questions. The doctor said that she needs to have some tests done to check the integrity of her wrist. When the tests were done, the doctor said that it was fortunate that her wrist was not broken, just swollen. He reiterated what the clinic doctor said, and told her to have her wrist checked up a week after.

"But by that week, we will be back in Korea," Coordi Noona told the doctor.

"That's fine," the doctor said.

As Chung Hee and Coordi Noona were about to go out of the hospital, he asked her if she was all right, but she just nodded. She still had not gotten over her anger at him.

"Look, I know you are still angry at me. Mianhae..." he said in apology.

But "mianhae" is much more softer than the apology that she wanted. It should be heavier than "joesonghamnida." In short, she found it hard to forgive him.

"I think we should go back now," the stylist dryly told him. "The director might be looking for us now."

He obediently did as she said. He was willing to do anything for her, just so he could gain her forgiveness.

*****

The director was understanding. The photo shoot with Chung Hee was resumed. At last, the first half of the cell phone photo shoot was done. It was time to call it a day.

"Gokurosama dea (Thanks for the hard work)," everybody told one another.

President Ahn was very proud of his boys. "Ya, you all need to rest well for tomorrow's session, arasseo?"

"Ne," the guys replied.

The president told the guys to loiter around Shibuya if they want to. Jeremy, Mi Nam, and Mi Nyu were so happy to be able to do some expedition around the shopping district.

"Ya, can we join?" Coordi Noona asked them, tagging the other two stylists along. The band agreed.

*****

Nanako and Jeremy were holding hands as the group walked around, admiring cell phone models in Shibuya. Mi Nam, Coordi Noona, and Mizuki were teasing each other. Mi Nyu and Tae Kyung were together, with Shin Woo following behind them.

"That reminds me, we could have invited Chung Hee-sama," Mizuki said to Noona. "But too bad, Nee-chan, he is busy being a businessman too."

To this, Noona did not reply. Mi Nam replied for her. "Ah, we don't want to waste a businessman's time, do we?"

Noona found it a nice remark. It was like saying that "We don't want him around."

"You can waste each other's time," Noona said as she held Mi Nam's and Mizuki's hands and brought them together. Mi Nam was sure he could see Mizuki blushing.

She smirked at the match that she had made and allowed the gang to go ahead so she can link arms with anybody in sight. She found Mi Nyu to be convenient to link arms with. She smirked at Tae Kyung, who pursed his lips in scorn.

"May I borrow your precious Pig Rabbit?" she sweetly yet annoyingly begged.

He scowled again and linked arms with Mi Nyu on the other side. The poor little girl was being "bullied" by the stylist and her hyungnim.

"Aya, it hurts," poor Mi Nyu complained. As the two people released their grips from her hand, Mi Nyu complained. "Noona, your left hand is hurt, isn't it? So please don't make it work hard."

"Omo?" Noona said as she examined her left wrist. It has an elastic bandage around it, and replied. "But I guess linking arms is one way of elevating it, right?"

"Wrong!" Tae Kyung argued with her.

As he was about to grab Mi Nyu to link arms with her, she escaped and linked arms with Shin Woo instead. Tae Kyung looked in shock and jealousy, yet he remembered she is just being friendly with the guitarist.

"Noona, I may hurt your hand," she said. "Hyung-nim might be able to take care of you."

And so, Tae Kyung grudgingly linked arms with the stylist. Now, it seems that all of them are having dates. Shin Woo's heart leapt, knowing that Mi Nyu linked arms with him. He was hoping that she would someday fall for him, but he knew it was impossible. Even with the love that she has, he was cherishing every bit of it. And this day, he was willing to cherish it for as long as he lives.

*****

Jeremy, Nanako, Minam, and Mizuko were having fun among themselves, playing in the pachinko arcades, eating almost everywhere, and singing in karaoke bars. Mi Nyu, Shin Woo, and Tae Kyung enjoyed the Noona favors as Coordi Noona treated them in a cozy bar.

"Ah...I miss this place," Tae Kyung said.

"Oh? But you don't drink. How could you miss this place?" Noona teased.

"Only the food is great," he retorted.

"Hawhawhaw...oh well, I think we should shop for souvenirs, don't you think?" Noona suggested.

"I'm good," Shin Woo said.

"I need to buy some for Manager Ma," Mi Nyu said in that polite way of hers.

The group had at least a decent meal, care of Noona. Later, Mi Nyu excused herself as she needed to go to the restroom. Shin Woo and Tae Kyung did the same, leaving Noona alone in the table.

*****

Mi Nyu, Tae Kyung, and Shin Woo met a few distances away from the restrooms when they saw Chung Hee talking with Noona. Tae Kyung sensed that something wrong is going to happen, so he instructed Shin Woo to take Mi Nyu out where they could be out of any impending trouble. He, meanwhile, kept a safe distance to watch over Noona.

 

"Why are you here?" Noona asked Chung Hee in a skeptical manner.

"I have  a meeting with a client earlier, so I was here," Chung Hee said.

By now, Noona was letting up her guard. She could not let the guy harass her again.

"After I helped you in the hospital, don't you trust me?" he asked.

"I want to get this straight. I don't want to be friends with you anymore. And whatever you have helped me in the hospital, I would like to say thank you,  but it does not mean that I will be indebted to you," Noona explained.

"Arasseo," Chung Hee said a bit proudly. He sounded as if he was not willing to admit defeat. "After all, I had done much harm to you and to your bestfriend--ani, boyfriend, in the past."

Coordi Noona chuckled a sarcastic laugh before seeing Tae Kyung standing from afar.

"Well, I would not worry about you anymore," she casually told him. "I love Joon and I trust him. And I have great friends willing to support me. Hm?" No, this is not the Yankumi complex.

She tried to make him burn in anger and jealousy.

(Yamaguchi Kumiko or Yankumi is a character in Gokusen manga. She is a Math teacher who protects her students and feels proud that they were able to reciprocate her hardships. This is also a story of friendship and trust).

"Are you talking about your knights in shining armor?" he asked.

"Well, whatever you call them," Noona replied crisply. "Shin Woo and Tae Kyung are loyal to me, and I know Jeremy and Minam are too. After all, we have been working hard together for the past years. Joon is not jealous in any of them. In FACT, he is gracious to have them to guard me in case that certain someone will try to harm me again."

Chung Hee boiled in anger. "Are you mocking me?"

"Oh well, whatever you call it," she said. "I have them, but I can also take care of myself. Ciao!"

She stood up and walked to the counter, where she paid for the bills, then walked away with Tae Kyung, making Chung Hee angry and jealous indeed. Now, he has another problem aside from Joon. He can get rid of Shin Woo anytime, but his biggest problem right now is Tae Kyung, the guy he idolized.