Shopping

Birly's Scandal

*At Home*

"I'm here to clean your room." Minseo knocked on Taehyung's door. There was no answer. Just as she was about to knock again, the door swung open.

"Oh um, I need to clean your room." She gave him an eye smile and was about to walk in but Taehyung's arm blocked her path. Minseo looked up at the boy and saw that he had a slight smile on his face. He looked up and down from head to toe at her and said, "Let's go!"

"W-What? YAH! Go where?" she said while Taehyung kept pushing her downstairs and out the door. They got to the garage and Minseo saw the car that Taehyung unlocked.

We're going somewhere in a car? It must be far then. But my clothes aren't very nice she thought and got into the car. She didn't have any option anyways with Taehyung pushing her. Minseo was about to reach her hand out for her seatbelt but soon found out that Taehyung beat her to it. She held her breath as Taehyung came closer and closer to her, reaching for her belt. He buckled the seatbelt and started to drive.

They drove to somewhere that Minseo didn't know off. As Taehyung glanced over at Minseo and saw her frowning at what she was wearing. Minseo was wearing an oversized sweater with a panda on it, black and white striped leggings, a black beanie and fake glasses. 

"Why weren't you wearing your uniform. Rebel." Taehyung joked. Minseo turned around with a worried face, "Oh! S-sorry, I forgot." her head hanged low with a sad expression. Taehyung felt sorry, with one hand still steering, he ruffled her hair.

"I was kidding. If your so worried about what your wearing, we can quickly go shopping."

"REALLY! Oh but I don't have money."

"Don't worry I'll pay."

Minseo hesitantly got out of the car and walked into the shops while Taehyung followed.

"If we're going to go shopping, you might as well dress fancily."

"Like..a dress?" Minseo sighed. She never was the type of girl who would wear dresses but she didn't want to look out of place, nor did she want to be disrespectful. She pouted and looked at the dress shop next to her.

"Fine, let's go." She shook her head at the direction of the shop and dragged her feet inside.

She just stood there, looking at all the dresses and Taehyung saw her eyebrows furrow.

"We don't have all day." Minseo turned around to look at him, "But I don't know what to pick."

"I'll pick for you." He gave her a cheesy smile. Taehyung placed his hands on her shoulders and turned her around to walk. He glided his hands on the hanged dresses and pick them up at random. He chucked the dresses at Minseo to carry and her hands became full.

"This should be enough." he pointed at the dressing room, "I'll sit at the couch and wait for you, hurry and go try these on." he gently pushed into the dressing room and patiently waited for every dress to be tried on.

Minseo looked at the first dress and looked back at herself in the mirror. She sighed and started to put it on.

"AAAAAHHHHH!!! OPPA!!!!!!"

"KIM TAEHYUNG OPPA!!!!"

Minseo heard a large commotion of girls scream and squealing outside the dressing room. She raised an eyebrow and peeked out of the curtain. 

There she saw Taehyung surrounded by girls asking for a picture or an autograph. Then, she saw Taehyung winking and giving them an eyesmile. "Heol." she scoffed to herself, "I didn't know he was so full of himself." and went back to trying on the dress. 

"Taehyung?" she called out to make sure the girls wouldn't see her.

"Come out, they're gone." and with that she came out with the first dress. In all honesty, Minseo thought the dress looked ridiculous but she still tried it on for fun.

Taehyung shook his head and waved his hands. "No way." They both laughed and she tried on the next dress.

She came out with a cheesy smile and Taehyung shook his head. Minseo continued trying on the remaining dresses but Taehyung continued to say no.

But finally, they both agreed on the last dress she tried on.

"YES" Taehyung smiled with two thumbs up. He looked at Minseo from head to toe. WOAH NEOMU YEPPUDA  he thought to himself.


HELLOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Sorry for not updating very often....school. *sighs dramatically*

This chapter was supposed to be out like 5 days ago but it needed to be edited abit and I had a lot of homework to do. 

Make sure to upvote, comment and subscribe.