Nervousness

Birly's Scandal

Minseo's POV

I moaned as the alarm clock woke me up. I was surprised to see Jinkyong and Eunhee already up and ready in their uniforms.

I was in my second last year in high school and now I have to move to a stupid new school so it is closer to where I live. I didn't have so many friends last year but I had more than most people. I was happy with my school life. But than the incident happened and I couldn't pay my school fees myself anymore. (A/N: OMG, while I'm writing this, I'm watching the World Cup performance with Shakira and those other people for the finals. And AWWWWWW Shakira's child is so cute!!!)

"Good Morning lazy pants." Eunhee snickered at me. I rolled my eyes and dragged myself to the bathroom to get ready for school.

We got to the school gate when I saw BTS coming past us. I unconsciously, I jumped straight into the bushes next to the gates to hide myself. 

"Ummm...What exactly are you doing Minseo?" Jinkyong said. I could tell that she was trying to hold in a laugh. When I saw BTS walk away without seeing me, I sighed and brushed the branches of my jacket.

"I don't know. Just that....the other day they got to close and I felt uncomfortable." I moaned. Jinkyong and Eunhee just stared at me as I walked off. 

No one's POV

Minseo started wandering around the giant school, holding the straps of her bag. "AISH! I should of asked them to show me where the office is." she exclaimed. She looked at her watch and realized she had to hurry. Suddenly, she heard a familiar voice calling out to her.

"Oh hey suitcase girl!" Minseo turned her head around and saw Jungkook there with his hand waving in the air. He had a big smile stuck on his face.

"O-oh. Uh..hey." Minseo's voice trailed off while her eyes drifted from Jungkook to her shoes. She slowly turned around to walk away. It wasn't long until Jungkook caught up to her and swung his arms around her shoulder. Minseo felt extremely uncomfortable and tried to push his arm off her but failed.

"So where are you going?" he beamed.

"The office."

"Are you sure?"

"Y-Yeah, why?"

"Well, your going the wrong way." Jungkook chuckled. He pointed to the direction opposite of them. He grabbed her wrist and ran to the office. "This way. You don't want to be late for class."

Minseo walked out of the office with her timetable in her hand. She was shocked to see that Jungkook was still out there waiting for. She tried to sneak away to class without him knowing since he looked like he was just staring into space while leaning on the wall. Minseo slowly tip-toed away, but saw his hand snatch the timetable out of her hand. She groaned and tried to snatch the timetable back but his grip was strong. She saw Jungkook smile and stick his tongue out.

"YAH! Suitcase girl!" he said as he read of the paper. He turned around to her and gave her a tight hug, which practically lifted her off the ground.

"Y-yah! P-put me d-down." She stuttered as she tried to get out of his grip. Jungkook finally put the girl down and showed his charming smile.

He put his arm out and Minseo just stared at it, confused. He took her arm with his other hand and linked it around his. Minseo just blinked, furrowed her eyebrows and looked at him. They started walking to a class. Jungkook put his hands on her shoulders and told her to wait out the door. He walked in the class and bowed down 90° to the teacher.

"I'm sorry Mr Kang. I 'm late because I was showing the new student where the office and classroom was." Mr Kang looked at Minseo and nodded, signaling him to sit.

"Class, I would like to introduce you to our new student, Lee Minseo. Come in." The teacher told Minseo to come into the class and so she did. She introduced herself and bowed to the class. "You can sit over there, next to Kim Seolhyun. Stand up Seolhyun so she can see you." The teacher told Minseo to sit next to the girl that stood up, her arms were crossed and she was tapping her foot impatiently. The girl had dark, brown eyes and shoulder length hair that was black to blonde (ombre).

"Wah! Yeppuda!"

"She's so pretty!"

"Is she Jungkook's girlfriend? She deserves to a boyfriend like him."

Minseo heard as she walked to her seat. She smiled thinking that her school life would be easy but that thought soon faded away as she heard Seolhyun sighed, "Don't get to close to Jungkook oppa cause he's mine. If I catch you hanging out with him, I'll make sure your life becomes miserable." Minseo turned her head around and stared dead straight into her eyes. She smiled innocently, "Don't worry." she glanced at Jungkook, who was only 2 seats away from them, and looked back at Seolhyun, "I barely even know him." 

Seolhyun's beady eyes turned soft and smiled at Minseo, "Good. I think your quite nice." she coughed, "But don't get to close to me."


Do you like it? As I said, I'm watching the finals for the World Cup 2014, Argentina vs Germany. It was funny because Argentina thought they scored except it was offside but the guy who scored didn't turn around and still celebrated. Poor guy. Anyways, it's 32 minutes in the game and Germany has 2 yellow cards :(

 

I'm going for Germany (no I'm not German, lol). 

Who do you go for? It's currently 0-0 but on my next update, I'll talk about the winner.

I have no idea how this story is going to go because I didn't plan ANYTHING....ooooh Messi almost scored O_O

OOOOHHH and Schurrle almost scored....ok bye