Fangirls

Birly's Scandal

The rest of the class was just plain boring. Being a good student that she was, Minseo concentrated on what was being taught. But as normal, Jungkook was slacking off, slowly about to sleep but being embarrassed by  Mr Kang scolding him in front of the class.

It was recess and everyone sat with their friends, talking about the new girl, Minseo. Where else Minseo sat by herself in a small table near the corner. She was about to take a bite in her sandwich when a bunch of boys came up to her. "Hey Minseo, come sit with us."

"No she doesn't want to sit with you. Do you Minseo? Go sit with the rats over there Insoo." Everyone turned around to  see who was it and found out that it was Taehyung.

"U-Uh..."Minseo struggled to speak. She then heard a scoff come from Insoo before he said, "OH! Excuse me. Don't be such a rude and go away. Stop sticking your nose in other people's business." They continued to argue back and forth when Insoo started to get really angry. However, Taehyung stayed surprisingly calm, which made Insoo's temper worse. 

That was when Insoo was about to throw a punch and the boy but was stopped by a hand grabbing his wrist. Forcefully stopping it. When Insoo realised who stopped him, he stumbled back, "N-noona! I was going to hit him. I SWEAR!"

"I SWEAR MY ! I'M TELLING MUM ABOUT YOU BEING VIOLENT AT SCHOOL!!" Eunsoo yelled back while hit him. They continued to bicker as Eunsoo dragged him by his ear to his table.

Minseo just sat there, eyes as wide as saucers. She looked up at Taehyung who was just laughing by himself, "Are they siblings?" she asked and Taehyung nodded. He walked back to the table that BTS was at. Minseo saw them whisper something and stopped. They turned to look at Minseo and Hoseok smiled. He signaled her to come sit with them. She didn't like sitting with a whole table full of boys so she just ignored him. Not long after, she was being dragged by Jimin and Hoseok to sit at the table and she didn't have any other option.

The recess was very awkward and silent. Minseo could see at the corner of her eye that Seolhyun was glaring at her. She felt like she had to leave but everytime she tried to, the boys would just force her to sit back down. Why are they doing this? Minseo kept on thinking in her head.

Minseo was walking back to the house when she saw a figure walking behind her. She felt unsafe and started to feel scared. She started to think whether or not to run but decided to just do it. Minseo didn't run very far when she felt a hand grip her wrist to turn her around. 

"Where do you think your going missy?" the man laughed. Minseo sighed in relief. It was Jungkook. She playfully slapped him on his arm and screamed, "YAH!! YOU REALLY SCA-" her sentence was interrupted by Jungkook's hand covering . He put his finger on his mouth and mouths "Shh". She turned around and saw a bunch of girls screaming Jungkook's name. 

She felt Jungkook pull her behind a tree. Minseo was leaning against the tree where else, Jungkook was hovering just above her. The gap between them was very small and Minseo could feel his warm breath brushing against her neck. She could feel her heart flutter again and bit her lip.


I'm sorry this chapter was really short, just that I am busy today but I'll try to update soon.

OMG DID YOU WATCH IT!! DID YOU WATCH THE WORLD CUP FINALS!!! DO YOU KNOW WHO WON!!!! GERMANYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1-0 Gotze scored the winning goal!!!!

ANYWAY! I hope you liked it. No I'm not talking about the game silly, I'm talking about the story. Don't forget to subscribe, upvote and comment what you think I should do.

BYE!