Meeting everyone

Birly's Scandal

It was Lee Minseo's first day at work and she was nervous. Being a maid wasn't exactly her dream job but there was no other option. She needed money and a place to stay.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Minseo imnida." Minseo pressed the doorbell. The gates of the large house opened, revealing a beautiful place she was going to now live in. Minseo's jaw dropped as she looked at the place in awe. "Woah." was all she could say. She smiled at the fact that she'll be living here. Minseo grabbed the handles of her suitcase and slowly walked, still looking around in shock. I wish I was as rich as these people. she thought. Finally, she reached the entrance of the house but soon to realize that she had to climb the stairs to the entrance. As if the suitcase wasn't tough already to drag on the ground, she now had to carry it up a million stairs.

She took a deep breath in and a breath out, making her bangs fly up from the wind of (A/N: Whut!? <----- Sorry I at explaining things but hopefully you get what I mean). She pulled up her suitcase but only made it a few steps. Minseo groaned and tried one more time but felt the suitcase become lighter. It was like someone was practically carrying it for her. She turned around and flinched a bit when she saw a handsome man smiling at her. "It seems like you need some help. Let me carry it." he chuckled.

"O-Oh um thanks." Minseo gave him an eye-smile. They reached the top of the stairs and entered the house. Minseo slightly nodded her head, "You know you didn't have to. I could have done it myself." The man scoffed. He put her hands on her shoulder and bent down to her eye level. Although Minseo was quite tall with the height of 171cm, the man was really tall. Minseo felt her cheeks turn bright red and her stomach felt like it was going to explode. "Of course you can." he smiled and ruffled her hair. Minseo didn't do anything but smirk and watch him walk upstairs.

She looked around the massive house and realized that she forgot to ask where her room is supposed to be. Minseo dragged her feet into a room which she assumed was the office. She saw a middle aged woman sitting at the desk and a young girl sitting on the couch infront of the desk. *Knock knock* she tapped the door to get attention. The two ladies looked at her, the middle aged woman smiled while the younger girl glared at her.

"U-uh. Annyeonghaseyo. I'm here for the maid job." Minseo stuttered nervously and bowed. The middle aged woman clasped her hands together and gave her a bright smile. "Ah! Lee Minseo? I was just waiting for you." she got up from the desk and came up to Minseo. "I'm the Vice Chairwoman of Birly Fashion Company, Kim Kyungsoon and that's my daughter Miyoung." Kyungsoon pointed at Miyoung, who just rolled her eyes and continued reading a book. "Sorry for her attitude. She got in trouble today." Kyungsoon whisper-laughed, "Now come with me, I'll show you your room." she pushed Minseo out of the office and into another room.

The room had three beds that were black and cream-coloured. Most of the walls were cream-coloured and the wall behind the beds were field drab-coloured. There was a sheep rug in front of the beds and a black dressing table with lights around it. "Woah. This room looks to pretty to be a maids room." Minseo smiled in amazement. Kyungsoon chuckled, "You guys are lucky to have me as the Vice Chairwoman. My husband wanted to just give you guys a tiny room with no bed or anything but luckily I persuaded him to at least give you guys a nice room.".

"And I left a note on the dresser telling you which rooms you are assigned to clean." Kyungsoon said as she walked out of the room. Minseo turned around and saw a girl around her age coming out of the walk-in-wardrobe. "OH! YOU SCARED ME!" Minseo jumped. Her hands were on her chest as she got scared. The girl smirked and walked into the bathroom. "She could have atleast said sorry." Minseo scoffed. "Don't worry about her, she always acts like this to new maids." a hand that came out of nowhere placed on Minseo shoulder. Minseo got surprised again and quietly shouted, "What's with everyone scaring me today. Is this a haunted house or something."

The girl that placed her hand on Minseo's shoulder put both of her hands up as if she was surrendering. "Sheesh. I didn't mean to scare you." she frowned. "N-No don't worry. I didn't mean to shout." Minseo apologized, "So what's your name?" she asked.

"Oh right, I forgot to introduce myself. Jinkyong is my name. Jung Jinkyong imnida." Jinkyong introduced herself and yelled out to the bathroom, "Introduce yourself!" Minseo heard a groan and the girl dragged her feet out of the bathroom, "Eunhee." she moaned and walked back into the bathroom. Jinkyong told Minseo that they have been maids there for 2 years.

Minseo introduce herself and found out that Jinkyong and Eunhee will be her roommates. She went to look at the note on the dresser and found out that she has to clean the son of the CEO's room when she heard Eunhee laugh. "Why? What's funny?" Minseo started getting worried. She saw Eunhee's head pop out of the bathroom door and saw her smiling, "You're going to have a hard time cleaning that darling." "He always has his group of friends called Bangtan Sonyeondan in his room and trash up the place. I used to clean that room and it was a nightmare." Jinkyong said from the bed. She looked at her watch and realized that they had to get ready and start cleaning before the CEO gets home. They quickly got dressed into their uniform and went to clean.

*Knock Knock* Minseo knocked on the door of the CEO son's room. "COME IN!" she heard a male's voice shout out, followed by other voices screaming. It sounded like they're playing a game. Minseo thought. She swallowed a large lump in and slowly opened the door. "What are you doing here cutie." a man on the floor winked at her. She furrowed her eyebrows at him calling her a cutie. There were 2 boys sitting on a bed, 2 on the floor, 1 on a beanbag and 2 on chairs next to the bed. Minseo was right, they were playing a game. Another boy that sat on the bed hit the man that winked at Minseo on the head. "Stop being such a flirt Hoseok." his face grimaced. Hoseok glared at the boy, "Shut up Namjoon." and continued playing the game.

"OH!" The boy on the chair said looking at Minseo as he paused the games. Whines and groans came from every direction, "Yah Jungkook!" "Why did you pause the game." "I was going to win." A smile quickly spread across Jungkook's face. He pointed at the maid and chuckled, "Suitcase girl!". The boy next to Namjoon raised an eyebrow, "You know this maid?" Jungkook nodded and covered his mouth in shock, "HEOL! I knew one of your maids before you did!".

As Jungkook said that, Hoseok jumped up next to Minseo and smiled. Minseo's cheek turned red as Hoseok swung his arm over her shoulder. "This girl's a maid?!" He lookes surprised. He turned around to look at Minseo and started to pinch her cheeks. "She's too cute to be cleaning this house." he beamed. Minseo pushed away his hands and faced the group of boys who she assumed was Bangtan Sonyeondan. "I'm here to clean Mr.Kim's room." Minseo told the boys. "OOh! A cute girl wants to clean your room Taehyung. Oops, I mean...Mr Kim." a guy on the chair laughed. Taehyung flicked him on the head and mumbled, "Shut it Suga." (A/N: lol, shut it suga, SIS muahahahahahaha. I'm so lame).

Hoseok, still having his arm around Minseo, dragged her to sit next to him on the floor. "We're still playing so you have to wait." Minseo tried to get his arm off her but failed. "Will I be seeing you guys often?" she didn't like people getting to close to her or having any skinship...especially with a boy. Whether or not she likes the boy, she will always get nervous when a boys gets to close to her. The boys all nodded at her and the boy on the beanbag smiled, "Might as well learn our names. I'm Jin. That ugly guy there is Jimin." he pointed to Jimin who was on the floor next to Minseo. Jimin frowned, "I'm not ugly. I'm charming and you're jealous." he stuck his tongue out to Jin. He turned around to face Minseo and their faces were just inches away from each other. Minseo flinched which made Jimin smirk, "See. I'm so charming that...that..." he furrowed his eyebrows, "What is your name?" 

"Lee Minseo."

"How old are you? When's your birthday?" Jungkook practically leaped onto the floor, infront of Minseo.

"U-um. 27 December 1997." Minseo raised an eyebrow. Jungkook gave her a tight hug and her eyes opened wide. She felt her cheeks heating up and pushed him off her. "Y-YAH!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!" she yelled at the boy. Jungkook looked at her in the eyes, "You can call me Oppa." he beamed. Jungkook pecked her cheek and ran around the room yelling, "I'M NOT THE YOUNGEST!!"

Minseo has never been kissed on the cheek before. She placed her hand on her cheek and blinked.

Jimin ruffled her hair and chuckled, "He doesn't like being the youngest, your 3 months younger."

Minseo's POV

"Finally, I'm finished cleaning up this dump!" I sighed in relief as I got out of Taehyung's room. I picked up the heavy plastic bag full of rubbish with all my might and carried it down the stairs. A man wearing all black suit and dress shoes walked past me as I went down. I have to admit, he had very sharp features and looked very handsome. Our shoulder bumped against each other hard. 

"S-sorry. I'm so sorry." I tried to apologized. I saw the suited man turn his head but his back was still facing her. He smirked and walked away. "Oh! Rude!" she scoffed.

I have a feeling this was going to be a tough job but I have to say, the Vice CEO and Taehyung's friends treated me quite kindly. It was Taehyung and the other workers who were cold to me. The whole time when I was waiting for BTS to get out of the room, Taehyung would roll her eyes at me and ignore her. But everytime he said something to me, my heart would flutter. When that happen, I would shake my head and ignore it.

There was one person I haven't met yet. The CEO of the company. Apparently, Chairman Kim won't be coming home until next week. But still, a week can come by really fast and I'm really scared to meet him. From what I heard with Kyungsoon, he seems like a very mean and arrogant person. In order to survive, I have to deal with it.


*End of Chapter*

How did you like this chapter? Is it too weird or is it ok. I felt like I was going to put too much in the first chapter so I cut it short. I hope you liked it. Look forward to the next chapter.

Down forget to subscribe and comment. LOVE YOU ALL! PEACE!