Special Person?

Birly's Scandal

Jungkook's POV

"BYE!" Jimin waved as he went inside his house. I was walking back home by myself again. I hate being alone. But then I saw a girl. She looked very familiar. "OH! Minseo..." my voice trailed off as I thought of something. I'll scare her, that way she won't be as shy with me anymore...right?

I slowly tip-toed behind her and I saw her glance at me, with a scared expression. Does she think I'm some ert? I was about to shout "BOO!" but she started to run off. My eyes opened wide. SHE DOES THINK I'M A ERT! I started to chase her but surprisingly she was fast. We ran around the block, through the playground and we were now in the park.

I placed my hand on her shoulder. Fine, if she thinks I'm a ert, I'll act like one. I tried to get into character but I guess I failed because I started laughing, "Where do you think your going missy?". She turned around with her eyes wide open. She gasped but sighed and placed her hand on her chest in relief that it was just me moments after.

Minseo slapped me playfully as I continued laughing my head of. Her reaction was the funniest thing I have ever seen. She sure gets scared easily.

"YAH!" She yelled loudly. 

"OH JUNGKOOKIE~" I heard some girl voices sing my name. I looked behind Minseo's shoulder and saw Seolhyun and her group of friends. . If she catches me with Minseo, she'll KILL her. LITERALLY!

Minseo continued yelling but I covered quickly to shut her up. Seolhyun and her so called "gang" was starting to walk towards our direction. How on Earth did they find me? I quickly hid behind the tree next to us and dragged Minseo with me. I felt her trying to say something but my hand covered so I had to take it off. My eyes was so focused on Seolhyun and her friends that I didn't realize how close I was to Minseo. 

"WHERE ARE YOU MY SWEET LITTLE KOOKIE~" they called as they walked out of the park. Oh thank goodness. They were gone. I looked down at Minseo and saw her blushing furiously.

"Why are you blushing?" I asked but she ignored me with, "What happened?". I really didn't feel like explaining it to her so I tried to change the subject. 

"Mrs Kim might get angry if you get home late. We should talk another time." she nodded and we walked to the house which was only around the corner. I watched her drag her feet up the stairs and back home.

Minseo's POV

"I'm tired" was all I could think about as I walked into the house. But as soon as I took a step inside the house, Jinkyong and Eunhee started pushing me to walk faster inside.

"PPALLIWA!!" They yelled while pulling me into our room. I looked at them, confused. Why do they want me to come inside so quickly? Why were they so desperate that they dragged me? Jinkyong jumped onto the bed with her legs crossed and Eunhee leaned on the wall with her arms folded. My eyes looked back and forth from each of them with furrowed eyebrows.

Jinkyong patted on the bed, signaling to come sit and I had no option but to obey. I slowly sat myself down cautiously. A smile crept on Eunhee's face which made me more scared. She barely ever smiles..well..unless she's teasing someone. 

"So..."she started walking, stood infront of me and place her hands on her hips, "how's your love life." My eyebrows shot right up and my eyes widen.

"EH?!" I exclaimed, "What are you talking about?" 

"Come on Minseo~ you can tell us." Jinkyong pouted as she nudged my arm. I had ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA what they were talking about. And why the heck do they want to know about my love life.

  

were my expressions. Maybe that was the kind of people they are. Nosy? Weird? Creepy? Nah, they were acting fine yesterday. So I decided to just go along with it.

"OH! AH! THAT..LOVE Life..." I looked away awkwardly while nodding. I needed to find an excuse to get them to stop asking me about the "special one". I stuck a fake smile on my face and said convincingly, "Uh, I'll tell you tomorrow." I pretended to yawn and stretch my arms as I got off the bed and onto mine. 

"I suddenly feel SOO sleepy." I laid down and pretended to sleep. My eyes were slightly open but still unnoticeable to see them. I saw Jinkyong shrug and laid down and Eunhee turned of the lights. I might aswell sleep early then. 

A few hours later...

I'm tired as but I just can't sleep. So many thoughts flew through my mind. Who were Eunhee and Jinkyong talking about? Was it Jungkook? Did they see us? My thoughts were interrupted by whispers. I opened one eye and saw Eunhee and Jinkyong lying down on their beds whispering something to each other. They sure were loud whisperers.

"Is she really marrying him?"

"Of course! Why would Kyungsoon joke about something like this."

"True...But still, that's crazy!"

Wait what. Me? Marrying someone? WHAT!! No one told me about this. I don't even know who this person I'm apparently going to marry.

After all that mental panicking, I slowly dozed off into dreamland.

 

No one's POV

Minseo entered the school but was soon crushed by everyone running in the halls. She fell down and dropped all her things. When she was to grab her book, she saw a hand grab it and carried it up to her. 

"OH! Hoseok oppa." Hoseok smiled and handed the book over.

"Are you ok?" Minseo nodded and smiled back. She looked down on what Hoseok was holding in his other hand and it was a newspaper with the headlines saying

"Birly Fashion Company Not Paying Staff Enough"


Hey so I was supposed to write more on this chapter because I felt sorry for not updating very often but it's really late and I need sleep. 

Comment down who do you want Minseo to end up with and what should happen to the other character? Also, don't forget to upvote and subscribe. I hope you liked it and I'll try to update tomorrow.

 

ANNYEONG!!!!