B Bomb: Ice Cream 3

Block B Love Stories

     "As I have heard my investment had failed and now I have classmates starting to hit on my precious sister to push me. This is very upsetting Min Hyuk ah, I told you what would happen if something like this were to occur. It'll be less painful if you don't try and fight back."

     Min Hyuk was dragged into the shop by his friends where Ji Hoon rushed over to him. She was in the back unaware of what was going on outside.

     "What happened to him?" Ji Hoon asked inspecting Min Hyuk's bloody nose and mouth.

     "Choi Min Ho is what happened," Ji Ho replied, "Some things happened with their deal and Min Ho followed his word and ruined Min Hyuk's pretty face."

     "Jesus Choi Min Ho makes me want to flee the country," Yu Kwon commented receiving nods in agreement.

     "What about Choi Min Ho?" She asked coming out from the back curious as to why they were discussing her brother, she wondered why they were all in a huddle and peeked over to see a glimpse of Min Hyuk. "Oh my god, what happened?"

     They all exchanged looks unsure of what to tell her until someone decided to speak up. "Well there was an accident on the soccer field and your brother was involved, it's all okay now," Jae Hyo told her, but she still had suspicion.

     "Well okay, Ji Hoon go get the first aid kit and you guys step away. Let me handle this," she said pushing away the other boys, she inspected his face and lightly sighed, "I'm going to have to talk to him." Ji Hoon came back with the first aid kit and she began to clean him up, "I need you tell me what really happened, no way injuries like this would show up on a soccer field and well I don't know how to put this but uh... You don't play soccer."

     "Just fix my face first, I can't go around looking like this," Min Hyuk whined, she cracked a smile because even at a moment like this he was still vain as ever.

     "Here, I'll fix your face only if you tell me what happened. Did he beat you up because you aren't dating me?" Min Hyuk didn't answer party due to the pain of his face being ruined and that he was too ashamed to answer. "Look. I'll talk to my brother right now. This is not okay. Don't worry about anything." She got up to leave, but stopped when he grabbed her wrist.

      "Fix my face first, " he begged and she listened fulfilling her promise. After her trying to fix it she ran out of the parlor as soon as possible. She knew that her brother would be at soccer practice and her anger towards him fuelled her energy of running. When she had finally arrived at the field she spotted him immediately and began shouting.

      "Choi Min Ho! You're going to die! You think you're cool because you act like a thug?" She took the nearest soccer ball and threw it at his head.

     "Hey! Who do you think you are?" He shouted back not knowing it was her. "Oh, what the hell? Why are you shouting and throwing soccer balls at me?" Min Ho asked as he saw her. 

      "Because you beat up my friend! Since you beat him I'm going to beat you up. It wasn't his fault and you shouldn't have done that. If you needed to beat up someone then it should be me so let's go right now. You and me fight." She threw off her jacket and tied up her hair creating a scene

      "Calm down, I'm sorry. I won't fight you though."

      "Why? You're too chicken to fight a girl? It's the 21st century and men and women should be treated equally. Now get over here and fight me." After Min Ho's refusals she went and threw the first punch not backing down. "Get up and fight me." Min Ho knew that either way it'd end up bad. He'd be known as the boy who was beat up by his younger sister ot as the boy who assaulted his younger sisyer.

      "Are you crazy? You know how crazy you sound? I'll go apologize to your boyfriend, but you need to get a grip. I did nothing wrong but beat up that ."

      "You did everything yout weren't supposed to. It's your fault why there's no chance of me having a boyfriend.  It's your fault why I have no friends. It's your fault that I can't get a grip.


      Months had passed since the incident and she pulled herself away from the group of friends she had. She quit her job so she and Ji Hoon wouldn't hang out. She switched to a different class on the other side of campus so she would see Jae Hyo and Min Hyuk. She took a different route from school so she wouldn't walk with Tae Il. She got to school early so she wouldn't see Kyung showing up late with her. She dropped out of art class so she wouldn't mess around with Ji Ho. She stopped going to the convenience store at the corner on the weekends to avoid Yu Kwon after dance practice.

      "Will you come to the soccer game today? You should get out of the house and cheer on your brother and keep company with Jun Hong," Min Ho said through her door.

      "And let more people know we're siblings. No thanks. My life is at rock bottom and I don't want it to go any deeper if that's even possible."

      "You really hate me that much?"

      "Yeah, it's your fault why I have no life because everyone thinks you and your soccer friends are going to beat them up. I mean it happened before so there is no reason not to think it won't happen again." She pushed him out of her room and waited for everyone to leave the house. After sulking for an hour she got up and went out for a walk stopping by the ice cream shop, Ji Hoon worked in the daytime so she wasn't worried about running into him. She sat alone in the shop eating her ice cream looking out the window until she was joined by someone.

      "Why aren't you my friend anymore? All of us want you to be our friend again." It was Min Hyuk, she avoided eye contact and attempted to get up, but was pulled back down by him. "Talk to me. Let's forget what happened. Here. Oh you go to my school right? I'm Lee Min Hyuk, I'm a junior." She shook her hand out of his grasp and walked back home.


      "Noona would I have any classes with you?" Jun Hong asked as they walked for the first day of the new school year, "Only Jong Up is coming to this school, but he's not in the same class as me so I'll be all alone."

      "Sorry Jun Hong, I won't have any classes with you, but I'm sure a cool kid like you will make tons of new friends," she said reassuring her younger brother, "Especially since Min Ho isn't here to ruin our lives," she thought to herself.

     "I guess you're right, I am pretty cool," Jun Hong said in a cocky tone and popped his collar.

     "I take back my word. Now get going, this is your class," she said pushing him towards the classroom, "I'll see you you after school, send me a message of where you are okay?"

     "Yeah, bye Noona!" As she sent her brother off she felt her palms getting sweaty as she walked up the stairs to get to her new class, she was nervous about what everyone's reaction would be. This was her first year without Min Ho to scare everyone away from her, she wasn't sure of how it would be. She saw the class number and took a deep breath as she stepped in. She took the seat that was in the middle column, front row, everybody watched her walked in, but no one cared. She was relieved but also felt more lonely than usual.

     "Is this seat taken?" a boy asked, she looked around making sure he was asking her, "Do you understand Korean?"

     "No, the seat isn't taken, go ahead." She eyed him as he sat down wondering why he was sitting there. "Are you new here?"

     "Yeah, I moved from America, I'm Oh Yoon Suk," he smiled putting his hand out, she gladly told him her name and shook his hand. She felt like someone had answered her prayers of knowing someone that didn't fear her. They quickly warmed up to each other and soon class started. Midway through their lesson someone came in.

     "Park Kyung, first day of school and you show late? Why am I even surprised, hurry up and sit down," the teacher said annoyed. She avoided eye contact as he walked towards the seat behind her.


     "I'm so tired, let's go home," she said to her brother relieved that the long first day was over. As they were walking someone called her name and she turned around to see that it was Yoon Suk. "Yoon Suk ah, you live this way?" she asked happy to see him.

     "Kind of, is he your brother?" he asked referring to Jun Hong.

     "Yeah, his name is Jun Hong, Jun Hong this is Yoon Suk. He moved her from America," she said introducing the two.

     "I'm kind of hungry, do you two wanna come with to get something to eat?" Yoon Suk asked hopefully.

     "Noona said she was tired and so am I so-"

     "Yes! I would love too."

     "Wait, but you said-"

     "No I didn't."

     "If you're tired then it's fine, we can go another day," Yoon Suk said.

     "I'm fine, I'm always up to eat," she replied with a large smile.

     "Whatever, I'm going home," Jun Hong said walikng away. She and Yoon Suk walked towards their destination and it was't until she got there that she had realized where they were going. She quietly followed behind him and saw the familiar group of boys sitting at their designated table. They ordered and sat at a table next to them. She kept her head down as Yoon Suk continued to talk.

     "Hello?" Yoon Suk said when wasn't responding.

     "Huh? Oh sorry, um usually I just kind of hang out with my brother or just go out by myself so I don't really know that many places to go to honestly."

     "Ah, that's fine." He was going to say something, but then his phone rang. He answered and after exchanging a few words he hung up. "I'm really sorry, I have to go. Can we do this again tomorrow?" he asked in a rush.

     "Yeah, and no problem!" They exchanged goodbyes and he was gone in a flash. She got up to leave not wanting to be ina conversation with them, but it was too late.

     "Uh, boss says that it's gotten hectic since you left and that he wants you to start working here again if you can," Ji Hoon said to her.

     "Oh, tell him I'll think about it," she replied, once she was outside someone stood beside her.

     "Is he your boyfriend?" Min Hyuk asked.

     "No, he's just a friend."

     "That's good. So how have you been?"

     "Fine." She walked faster, but it wasn't fast enough.

     "I know that before when I asked you out I did it because I was scared, but I really like you."