B Bomb: Ice Cream 2

Block B Love Stories

     "Aww, Ji Hoon ah you look so adorable," she laughed as Ji Hoon wore the ridiculous costume, "Today ws' re playing Ice Cream by Hyun a so be cute but also y okay?" Ji Hoon groaned before being pushed out the door. She chuckled out how his dancing made it obvious he didn't want to be there, she continued t serve customers until a special group of them came in.

     "What do you want Oppa?" She groaned, "I thought you had to babysit Jun Hong," she said mentioning their little brother.

     "Jun Hong is at a friend's house, I just came to check up on my favorite little sister," he said emphasizing the word "sister" while pinching her cheeks.

     "You only have one little sister. What do you want Choi Min Ho? I have work to do, you and your friends can order or leave."

     "Fine, well there's a thing going on in our grade and its a bet to see who can get you to go out with them first and being your loving oppa I have come up with two solutions to make it stop. One, come out as a lesbian so all guys will back off."

     "No, whats the next one."

     "Alright then two, tell me who you like or pick a boy who is good looking and I will get them to date you." Min Ho held an idiotic smile on his face while she rolled her eyes, just aa she was about to say something Ji Hoon's friends walked in.

     "Hi Ice Cream, we'll order in a bit," Min Hyuk smiled as he sat down.

     "Alright Min Hyuk," she said admiring him. Min Ho looked back and forth between his site and Min Hyuk.

     "Ki Bum ah, what's the word on this guy," he whispered to his friend.

     "Lee Min Hyuk, he's a part of the junior class that had to join class B. He's pretty smart, nice guy, dated Choi Jin Ri two years ago for a few months. I'd say he's a good guy for your sister," Ki Bum told him.

     "What's Min Ho Sunbae nim and his friends doing here?" Kyung asked in a worried tone,  "He is captain of the soccer team and he is eyeing us down."

     "He's Ice Cream's older brother, relax. Whats the worst? She called him down so he could beat you up in revenge for making her run laps because you're too weak," Jae Hyo snickered. Min Ho and his friends approached the group and sat at the table next to them. Min Ho brought his seat up to Min Hyuk and gave him a creepy smile. 

     Min Ho checked to make sure his sister was gone before he spoke, "I'm going to be very blunt with you Min Hyuk, I like you. Not in that way, but you know what I mean. Now I have a problem and you're the solution to it. My loving sister has nearly a whole grade of guys about to go after her and I need a way to get them to back off. I know what you're thinking, yes I am Choi Min Ho but apparently a good beating until your a pulp won't get the message across too well. You're a gentleman and a nice kid from what I hear and from what I see my little sister has a crush on you, what I need you to do is go and ask her out. If you care about your pretty face and your reputation in the school all of you will keep your mouths shut and Min Hyuk here will asked out my sister on a date, I will pay you good money to date her. Do you understand me?" The five boys cautiously nodded heads afraid to make eye contact with the other five boys, "Good, talk boys. Now I expect progress when I check in on you all next time." Min Ho and his friends left as she came back out from the back.

     "Finally he's gone," she sighed and at that moment Ji Hoon came back in, "Ji Hoon ah, hurry up and change. I see a group of kids about to come in and I cant handle them myself!" After a half hour of serving children she was beat and took a seat at a table on the other side of the room. Min Hyuk got up and began to approach her.

     He called her name to get her attention and she cautiously looked up, "Go to the movies with me on Saturday?" She was shocked that this day came that her only response was a head nod, "Then I'l pick you up at your house at 7."


 

      "Ji Hoon ah, do you think Min Hyuk likes me?" She asked while the two were doing their homework, "He asked me out for the movies but when we went it was just as if we were only friends. He's been starting to act weird around me too. Ji Hoon is there something wrong with me? I think Min Hyuk can tell I like him now and thinks I'm weird, what should I do Ji Hoon? Hello? Ji Hoon? Pyo Ji Hoon are you listening to me at all?"

     She lifted Ji Hoon's head up to see that he was sleeping, she sighed before putting his head back down unable to come up with a reasoning as to why weird things had begun. The bell rang for class and soon Min Hyuk came and took his seat.

      "Ice Cream, today you're not working right?" He asked turning around to face her, "We should study together at the coffee shop after school."

     "Okay, that sounds nice. I just have to check with my oppa first, but I'm sure I can go." Min Hyuk had muttered something, but she didn't seem to jotice. The school day rolled on until finally it ended and she and Min Hyuk would go study.

     "Where are you going?" Min Ho stopped her as she was about to walk out of the school without him, I thought you were coming with me to pick up Jun Hong from school."

     "Didn't you get my text? I'm going to study with Min Hyuk." At the mention of his name, a smirk formed on Min Ho's face. "You look so creepy, I'm going to go now. I'll be home for dinner." She met Min Hyuk at the school gates and they awkwardly walked to the coffee shop in silence until Min Hyuk decided to speak.

     "I know you like me," he said making her stop in her tracks and make her face turn as red as a beet. "I like you too," her palms became sweaty and she felt as if her heart was going to jump out of her , "I guess what I want to say is that I want to date you."

      Everything at that moment felt like it wasn't real, even though she knew it was happening it felt surreal and she couldn't grasp onto the fact that this day had come. When she came to look in his eyes thought something didn't feel right about the moment. "No," she replied shocking him a bit, "I'm sorry but no. It just doesn't feel right, I'm going to go home. I'm sorry Min Hyuk." She walked ahead leaving Min Hyuk speechless, she had a heavy heart because although this was a dream come true, nothing felt true.

     "What are you doing?" Min Ho asked as he and Jun Hong walked through he door, "I thought you were on a date or something."

     "Noona you went on a date? With who?" Jun Hong excitingly asked, "Is he really cool?"

     "I didn't go on a date, it got awkward so I came home. But Jun Hong, he is really cool," she told him.

     "Jun Hong go to your room, we need to do big kid talking," Min Ho said pushing his brother lightly towards the direction of his room.

     "Hyung I'm 14, I'm going to high school next year. I think I can sit in your conversation, " Jun Hong defended, Min Ho was too tired to argue with him so he sat down next to his sister.

     "I thought you liked that Min Hyuk kid, what happened?" Min Ho asked curious as to what happened to his little investment.

     "I do, but he asked me out today and it didn't feel like he really liked me so I said no and I came home," she shyly admitted.

     "I see," Min Ho said with an upset look on his face. "The kid and I are going to have a talk tomorrow," he thought to himself as he cracked his knuckles.