Tae Il: Sunbae 2

Block B Love Stories

     Tofu wasn't sure why she was acting this way about Tae Il, it wasn't the first time she had a crush, but it was the first she had been acting like this. The feeling was new, it was foreign to her and she wasn't sure how to deal with it and wanted it to dissapear since he had a girlfriend. Although as if fate were out to get, something she could've never imagined happened.

     "Oppa, people are coming near the house," she yelled, it was unusual for people to visit because they kept their home lives and school lives very seperate, in fact no one in their school knew she and her brother were siblings because they were polar opposites. "Who is it?" She wondered aloud as she tried to peek through the window to see a group of boys standing outside of the gate. The bell rang and she hurried to the gate camera to see who and was shocked to see who it was.

     "Hi, we're friends of Lee Min Hyuk. We're here to hang out with him," Woo Ji Ho said shocking her, she began to panic when she saw his face eating the camera.

     "Tell him if he won't let us in then we'll beat him!" Tae Il's voice shouted in the back and her face went white when hearing the voice.

     "Yes," she nervously, "The gate is opening now, you can come in." She ran to the nearest mirror and made sure she seemed presentable then ran to the front door to open it for the house guests, "Oppa! Hurry up down here your friends are here!" She shouted when they came, "Hello, you can have a seat in the living room while Min Hyuk Oppa comes down."

     "Tofu, you live here?" Park Kyung asked, one of the three boys who was in her art class along with Woo Ji Ho and Lee Tae Il, "She must Min Hyuk's sister then." She glanced over at Tae Il, but found that he wasn't near interested in her. A sudden shout was heard and it was Min Hyuk coming into the living room.

     "I see you all met my sister, Tofu." Her welcoming smile turned into a frown, even her own brother neglected her real name and began calling her Tofu. "Tae Il ah! Tofu says," he began, she suddenly remembered how she thought it was wise to ask her brother on advice on her crush and told him who the lucky guy was.

     "Hey! Shut up!" She shouted and harshly hit her brother, she saw Tae Il snicker a bit in amusement. "Oppa," she whined then quickly ran away from embarrassment.


     She didn't know if her brother told him or not, but things were different, for Tae Il. Tofu refused to be within a five meter radius of him and even switched her seat to the other side of the classroom, she didn't even make eye contact or look in his direction.

     "Stupid oppa, I hate him and I will never talk to that traitor again!" She shouted, "Now I have even more of a reason to avoid him." She wasn't exactly sure of where she was, but she wasn't lost and knew her way home. "I'm even stuck with this art project," she whined wanting to throw it, but noting wanting to destroy something she spent weeks slaving over.

     "Someone is angry," a person said surprising Tofu, she sprung and saw it was the last person she'd want to be near, "If I may ask, what are you doing here?"

     She glanced over at her wrist and then looked back at Tae Il, "Sorry, it's getting late. I have to go home."

     "You're not wearing a watch, come on and follow me. I need you to help me carry this," Tae Il said and handed her a bouquer of flowers while he held the bust he made in art.

     "What are we doing?" She questioned while they were walking up a hill.

     "I need to deliver these things, so just enjoy the quietness for now." She didn't realize it until now, but they were visiting a grave. They got closer to the top and she could clearly see the stone, she glanced at Tae Il who kept a smile on his face and wondered who it was. "Mom," he began to speak and she began to pity him, she wanted to leave because she felt uncomfortable about the situation but didn't want to leave him alone.

     "I'm sorry about-"

     "It's okay." 

     "Is there anything you need?"

     "Just pretend like nothing happened, I'm going home now." She could sense that he had probably heard people do this to him before many times, if it was her she'd hate that sort of attention too. The tone of his voice was so cold and angry though, it was a side of Tae Il that she never knew, but it was just a small glimpse.