Captured (SF pt 2)

oh Mr. President!

One thing that is inevitable as a school president is to stay longer in the school than the other students.

 

All the classes have passed their entries for the festival and Minseok had to submit it to their school administration. Of course there were conversations that took place and he had to stay longer while the others already went home.

 

While walking on the empty hall a classroom caught his attention. He looked at his watched again just to check the time and when he saw it was already 7:30 pm, he questioned why the lights of a specific room were still on. With light steps he finally stood in front of the room. It was none other than the room of his Kai and Sehun hyung. He pecked inside only to see a single tall frame that was facing what seemed to baa banner with a brush in hand. He went inside quietly without the other noticing him. Even with the unnamed students back view, he could already recognize him because of a very unique set of ears that he only saw on one hyung.

 

“What are you doing here alone hyung”, the younger asked startling the oblivious senior.

 

Hearing a voice out of nowhere made Chanyeol yelp in surprise and made him look in horror at the new being inside his classroom.

 

“Yoda,… don’t scare me like that”, clearly the older was out of it to even understand the presidents question.

 

Minseok only laughed at the olders  reaction and reply. He leaned in closer and tried to have a better look at what the other was so focused on before replying.

 

“Sorry, you were just so into what you were doing. Sorry for scaring you hyung”.

 

It was not the youngers fault and Chanyeol knew his reaction might have been exaggerated so he smiled and looked at the younger again with a softer expression.

 

“Don’t apologize. I was just caught of guard. Why are you here?”

 

The yoda look alike asked because he thought he was the only one left.

 

Minseok returned hi hyungs smile and answered, “I had student council dutied to attend to when l saw the light here. It peck my interest so l came here to check. Didn’t think l´d see you inside hyung. Why are you still here? Everyone went home already.”

 

Every word he said is true. The president kind of knew what the other was doing after seeing the banner. But what he doesn’t understand is why is Chanyeol staying extra late just to do it and why only him.

 

Chanyeol let out a shy laugh while averting his gaze at the banner. With a smile he answered “I´m not as skilled as the others, so l want to make up for it with the time l invest.”

 

The answer made the younger proud yet sad for the older. He was happy because of the good intention but the way Chanyeol thought of himself as unskilled made Minseok unsatisfied. From the research his Kris ge did, he knew Chanyeol was very talented in music especially with his guitar. After a few seconds of thinking, it clicked. Chanyeol´s section had a dance show as theme. Still, to do things alone was not necessary.

 

Minseok let his bag rest on the floor as he went beside the senior and took one brush for himself.

 

“Tell me what to do hyung.  If l help you we would be able to go home faster”, the president offered.

 

A shocked face was sporting in the olders face and he waved in hand in disapproval, “No, you don’t have to. You have more things to do as the president”

 

It made the taller student flustered that the younger wants to help him. They were from different classes and it was not necessary. Also they weren´t really friends yet so it made the other more appealing to him. It was as if the president was giving him more and more reasons to be attracted to him. Not that he was not captured the moment they met.

 

  “And helping every (he emphasized) student is my tasks.”, Minseok smiled and answered cheekily.

 

Chanyeol laughs as he explained to Minseok what to do. It was a nice gesture from the younger and he was really interested into knowing more about the cute bun. Not wanting to bore the younger he opened up to him.

 

“Our class has a dance show (not that Minseok didn´t know) and everyone in my class are good at it but l am not. My body coordination isn´t really good”, he said lightly while laughing a bit out of embarrassment.

 

Minseoks brow furrowed a bit. Because everyone should agree to the class theme so it didn’t settle well with him.

 

“But why did your class close that theme?”, he tried to dig more.

 

This time the giant let out a loud genuine laugh.

 

“Our class has a majority of girls. Not to mention he have most of the best dancers of this school. The great dancers don’t just perform for everyone so the festival is the excuse of the female population to see their crushes dance.”

 

He actually wanted to use the term ert but he didn´t want to have a bad image in front of the beautiful angel so he instead chose better wordings.

 

The answer made everything crystal clear now.  His Sehun and Kai hyung were the best dancers along with his Lay hyung. Having the two in a room would without a doubt give the girls a reason to push the dance theme.

 

“Sorry to hear that. I should have made sure each student were satisfied with the class decision for the theme.” Minseok felt bad for letting his hyung feel the way he did. It also occurred to him that many more students could be in the same situation.

 

Chanyeol flicked the presidents’ forehead lightly before flashing his teeth rich smile.

 

“It is not your fault so don’t apologize. Plus you are helping me now so that is more than enough. Don’t think too much”.

 

His statement made the president smile at how kind hearted his hyung is. The older started painting again and the younger followed suit before sharing what crossed his mind that moment.

 

"You are really fair and hard-working hyung. Your class is lucky to have you", Minseok complimented innocently.

 

There were jokes thrown here and there and laughter erupted from the room after the presidents words of praise.

 

Little did he know of the effects of his words to two others. The giant was honestly happy that someone noticed something about him that no one else did. It was one of the most genuine compliments he ever received and he doubts he will ever forget it especially the person who said it.

But another student that saw and heared the interaction between the two from behind the classroom door was not pleased to hear those laughs nor was he thrilled to know that his precious baozi was inside a room with someone else that was not him.