Feeling Intoxicated

oh Mr. President!

Authors POV

 

School was silent and boring during the presidents absence. Students were going to classes without any fuss, no fangirling and no boys admiring the ever perfect role models. The problem is,without the Kim Minseok, the popular group was harder to approach and the atmosphore seems off. 

The cold city guy is more passive and almost remains mute. The deer looking kid looks lost in deep thoughts. Troll king seems  to be not in mood. The sleepy eye prince is more out of it. More obvious is the panda who shows no aegyo and looks like he could murder any one who can make his day more disastrous.

A certain giant especially lost his interest to attend school because of the mater. Minseok is his new entertainment and without him, school is seemly boring. Despite the short encounters he had with the other, he grew fond of him. It was as if he was intoxicated by his existence. 

 

- Kim Household - 

It was really early and a certain bun was already awake and was at the kitchen preparing breakfast. One after the other the other family members woke up and went to the kitchen after smelling the inviting scent of delicious food.

To their worry the young master was the one behind everything.

 

"Good morning", Minseok greeted with a really bright smile.

Mrs. Kim smiled at her son, "why are you up so early baby? you should just let me and your noonas do that."

Minseok simply smiled and answered, "It is fine mom. I want to thank everyone for taking care of me while l was sick. So what better way to do it than cook for everyone".

 

With that, his mom helped him and when everything was done his mom called everyone.

 

"Everyone come down now. Food is ready. The last to come might miss eating Minseok´s cooking", Mrs. Kim mentally counted to 10 and smirked after hearing fast footsteps heading towards them. She sneakered after seeing the top 5.

 

Her husband can be competitive when Minseok´s cooked food is the matter at hand. Sehun and kai were glaring at Suho as he expertly took the sit beside their angel and were trying to get to the sit nearest to the youngest. The others followed shortly. After a lively and pleasant breakfast, Minseok, Sehun and Kai headed for school. 

 

"I´m so excited to surprise everyone", Minseok said outload while getting out of the car near the school entrance which made the other two smile at his cuteness.

- At school campus - 

 

Nobody knew of the presidents return to the school. Everyone where expecting things to be boring again. Chanyeol even thought of not attending but thank heavens he decided to attend his classes. He was not late nor to early. So when he spotted a too familiar back, he quickened his pace and ran up to the said person.

 

"Minseok?", he called out.

Surprised by the new voice, Minseok turned around and smiled at Chanyeol then greeted him, "Hi Chanyeol hyung". They are not close but it is rude to ignore a greeting.

 

The older then exposed all his teeth and asked the president how he was doing. It amazes him how a simply conversation with the other excites him. It is the first time he feels like this. It is weird because even Minseok´s voice can make him smile and happy already. And he cant help but wish to feel it everyday and feel more. So when Minseok told him he was fine, he reached out his hand to feel his forehead just to be sure.

 

But out of nowhere, a hand stopped Chanyeols and another giant was blocking his view of Minseok. He was about to say something when another yell and more noises followed. 

 

"Minseok" "Baozi" "Dear Cousin"  and more names made Chanyeol irritated. They just keep popping up one after the other, he thought.

 

Within a few minutes, the popular group were around Minseok and Kris let go of his hand.  Kris looked at Minseok making sure the others were distracting him before facing Chanyeol again.

 

"What were you planning on doing?", he asked with a straight face. He was displeased with the thought of an unknown person carelessly touching his precious.

 

Chanyeol just kept looking at Minseok hoping he was not forgotten completely by the other. "None of your business". 

 

After greeting his close friends Minseok wanted to talk to Chanyeol again just to formally close their conversion but he noticed Kris and the other talking.

He stepped forward towards them and was about to talk when Chanyeol was one step ahead of him. 

 

"Later Mr. President", the musician said while waving at the shorter.

 

Minseok was surprised by the sudden change of how he was addressed but nodded nevertheless and waved back.

 

The president then looked at Kris but before he could ask what the two talked about, the other simply smiled at him then ruffled his hair tenderly before pointing at the crowd gathered around them, signaling him and the others it was time to head to class before they come in late because of extreme fangirling / fanboying. Almost everyone was deprived of their one and only president after all.