My Apology

Red Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone! For those of you who forgot, this is Gina :D First off, I'd like to say that I am extremely sorry for the lack of updates over the past few years. Yes, years. Many things have happened these past few years that really deterred me from writing and giving you guys the updates you deserve. One of those things is 2NE1's disbandment. Everytime I thought about this website and writing these stories, the disbandment of my favorite girl group seemed to really drain all of my will and joy to write. What was the point? I would think. However, today I logged onto here on a whim and really realized why I did this in the first place. I wrote all these stories out of love for creative writing, for Bom, for 2NE1, for kpop, and most importantly for you guys who have been my supporters from the jump. With that, it is very unfair of me not to finish what I've started. That being said, please expect updates for all of my works in the near future. As it has been some considerable time since I last updated, I will be needing some time to really reconnect with my stories and deliver quality updates for you guys. I still have so much in mind for Red Bride and I would most likely finish A Widow's Seduction first. Thank you guys so much for being patient with me and motivating me and reading what I write. Love ya. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter