The Witch

Change

*WARNING: Like I said in the A/N in the last chapter..this will have some cursing.*

Seoyoun's P.O.V

The door closed behind her wicked voice.

"What are you doing here?" Youngjae oppa managed to say it, without shouting.

"Awe, it hurts me that you're not welcoming me with a huge smile and a hug..you too Seoyoun. Don't you miss mommy?" I turned and saw her fake smile.

"Welcome you? Miss you? Why?" Youngjae oppa got off the counter.

"So, you don't miss mommy? How about you Seoyoun?" She turned her attention to me. She smiled, coming over to me. She was about to rest her hand on my shoulder, but it was my words that stopped her.

"Don't you ing dare touch me. You aren't our mom anymore. From the moment you decided to get drunk in the club, cheat on dad and slap me..we weren't family anymore." I looked at her, dead straight in the eye.

"Why don't you forgive me, honey?" I wanted to slap that sly smile right off her face.

"I did. That's why I'm talking to you like this."

"My,my..we have a fierce one..you truely have changed..your new mom had an effect on you? Maybe she's a bigger-"

"Don't you ing say that about my mother." Xero oppa spoke up with anger.

"Exactly. You don't even know her. She's the exact opposite of you. What changed me? You." She was about to slap me, but a hand stopped her. I looked to see Lizzy's hand, stopping her.

"Don't even ing dare hit her. If you need someone to hit to realease your wicked and delusional personality, hit me instead. You will not lay a hand on Seoyoun." Lizzy being angry is scary. Her eyes, steaming with anger.

"Hmm..I'll take note, but no. I'm going to get revenge." The witch broke out of Lizzy's grip and pushed her to the wall. I was going to get slapped..okay. She slaps me and I kick her. Fine, but another hand stopped her. It was my first time seeing Gohn up close.

"On your daughter? Well..ex-daughter?"

"You don't even know what happened." She scoffed.

"Everyone knows you well abused her due to your anger..." Youngjae oppa popped the last word.

"What did you call me Yoo Youngjae?" 

"Club music got to you? Wow. I can't even imagine how often you go for you to go half deaf." I smirked.

"You're going to die..I was considering to not..but..it seems right now.."

"Emily Ryu. Hands up, against the wall. You're arrested." The police came right on time. They took no time hesitating and took her away.

"Bye you ing . Rot in hell." I gave her a last glare, before looking away. Today was a day for silence..wasn't it?

"Again, I'm really sorry..Seoyoun..I want you to organize my fu-"

"No. You're not killing yourself. Get that? If you do, I will never smile again or be the same person again. So..don't do it..okay? Promise me you will never have that kind of thought ever again."  

Lizzy's P.O.V

"Fine..I won't." I smiled and laced my pinky with her's. 

"How can you forgive her so easily?" I heard Xero ask.

"Easy. I'm mature so you should to. You're even older than me so.." She gave him a smile. He stared at her, then me, then he turned to Hansol.

"Well..I don't expect them to anyways. You have every reason to be mad at me..even ate me." I gave a weak smile.

"Yes..yes we do..but that doesn't mean you should go kill yourself. I understand you weren't yourself. It still pains me, especially during her death anniversary, but..hating you won't bring her back. You dying also won't bring her back. I..I forgive you and I also know she has too. So, Xero..you should mature up." I smiled at Hansol's words. I started to tear up from happiness. 

"Says the one that cried while watching The Fault In Our Stars..." Xero mumbled.

"Yea, I'm not going to call you oppa until you act like one." Seoyoun said firmly. 

"Fine..like Hanol said, hating you won't bring you back." Xero finally said. He came up to me and gave me an awkward hug. I couldn't believe it. Was this the end of all hatred between us? 

"Now..since this is all done..get off my best friend, you butthole!" Seoyoun laughed as she grabbed the back collar of his shirt, pulling him backwards.

"So, we're ALL good?" Hansol asked everyone in Topp Dogg. Everyone just nodded, some of them actually replying with enthusasm. 

"We're opening in 3 minutes, just reminding everyone!!" Himchan-ssi laughed.

"Thanks so much for forgiving me, Hansol-ssi and..I am truely sorry." I bowed, once Seoyoun went to change. 

"It's alright..but.it's Hansol OPPA to you from now on." He chuckled and I think I blushed a bit.

"Oh, and the rest of us!!" The rest shouted. I only chuckled and nodded.

"Oh, yea..Lizzy..do you want to come over or something after?? Our shift finishes soon..like 5 hours?" 

"Actually..uhmm..I just realized it's a holiday..so..everyone can go!! Haha- my fault." Yongguk-ssi sheepishly smiled. 

Yongguk's P.O.V

"So..did you work on the games??" Himchan whispered to me. 

"Yep..now..how should we tell all of them?" I whispered back. 

"I don't know!! You say it! You're older!" 

"You're younger! Look!!! Seoyoun and Lizzy's leaving!! Hurry!!" I pushed Himchan to the front.

"Uh!! Guys!! Don't go!" 

"Why not oppa?" Lizzy looked at Himchan, clueless.

"Yea! We were going to go shopping!" Seoyoun added.

"Why go shopping here when there's Jejudo??"

"WHAT?!"

"That's right, Yongguk hyung and I decided to go on a vacation to Jejudo!! Everyone here in this very room!! The whole work thing was a part of our plan..to gather everyone here." 

"OMG!! I NEED TO PACK!!!" Seoyoun and Lizzy screamed. 

Xero's P.O.V

"I'm helping you! I won't have you wear what you're wearing now!" I protested.

"Fine..but..you won't find anything different aha." She smirked. I looked at Youngjae and he confirmed this.

"So..we'll all meet here??" Seogoong hyung asked.

"The flight leaves in 4 hours, so we need to be at the airport an hour or 2 before. So..let's meet at the airport. Everyone has Kakaotalk, right?" Everyone nodded except Youngjae and Seoyoun.

"It's fine, they have me!!" I proudly said.

"Okay then..I'll leave them with you Xero!"

"Great! We'll see each other then!" We all confirmed and left, one by one.

_____________________________________________________________

WARNING: LOADS OF FLUFF IN THE NEXT FEW MANY CHAPTERS!!!!

Jeje Island is such a romantic place..let's leave it at that ahahaha